Taliban Murders ...

hsingh8963

Moderates will not do anything and that is because they know that the Taliban is islamically correct in what they are doing.

Confronting the issue would mean them having to confront Islam itself and that is not what they want to do.

Moderates will not do anything and that is because they know that the Taliban is islamically correct in what they are doing.

Confronting the issue would mean them having to confront Islam itself and that is not what they want to do.

I want to see the reaction from moderate muslims. We need to compare the Sydney situation with the Pakistani one, where is there more outcry. Why dont moderates kill taliban? Is it because they cant kill muslims or something?

both my uni friends who are Muslims have been disgusted by both incidents and have openly decried those evil acts as Non-islamic on FB publicly I'm sure that they will catch flak but what is wrong is wrong, adharm that is what it is . They also hated the arrogance of the dawah style uni guys roaming and looking for people to convert...can't paint all people with the same brush not all of us are like Badal, makkar, Dhunda are we?

, WRONG quran sharif does not allow the murder of innocents , have you forgotten how the qazi was reluctant to issue fatwa against Chotte Sahibzahidey? it was because they had not committed any crime ... what crime pray tell did these children commit? being born in fauji households...go to army compound school? ... breathe?

true Islam is HUkam mannana ... how can you say this is true islam ? rabid dogs such as the Taliban, Boko Haram and ISIS attack without thinking or caring and need to be put down ...

I disagree. The qazi that was reluctant to issue fatwa because of his conscience knowing it was the wrong thing not because it was the islamically correct thing to do.

For 1400 years, innocents have been murdered in the name of Islam, instigated by Quran literate clerics. Our definition of an innocent is different from the Islamic definition of an innocent.

I disagree. The qazi that was reluctant to issue fatwa because of his conscience knowing it was the wrong thing not because it was the islamically correct thing to do.

Christian crusades and Catholic forced conversions killed many too.

Why insult Islam? Dhan Guru Nanak Nirankaar does not in the SGGS so why should a so called Sikh? Attack the deeds not the Religion

Crusades and catholics did a lot of terrible things too, but we must not deflect attention from this current topic.

Guruji talked about Islam from the point of view of the muslim connecting with creator which is what we all should be doing.

However, Islam is seen as a whole life system and more than just the Quran, it is the hadiths and a political ideology with Sharia law.

These people are not Muslims. They use their sscriptures out of context to justify their actions. Let's be honest I don't see the other world powers doing much.. Its like above mentioned no one wants to deal with isis /Syria. Its crazy how history repeats isn't it. The fake Muslims did such things in the times of our gurus. But at that time tth panth was unified. And took action. What can we so now? Nothin. That's why fixing our own issues getting together and recreating Ankh in our Khalsa is so important.

These people are not Muslims. They use their sscriptures out of context to justify their actions. Let's be honest I don't see the other world powers doing much.. Its like above mentioned no one wants to deal with isis /Syria. Its crazy how history repeats isn't it. The fake Muslims did such things in the times of our gurus. But at that time tth panth was unified. And took action. What can we so now? Nothin. That's why fixing our own issues getting together and recreating Ankh in our Khalsa is so important.

Are we saying that Sufi Islam is closer to true islam than this muhammedan 'smite the kaffir' flavour?