Anyone Watching This Film?

bindasingh

I can't imagine what this fool what thinking when he made this movie. This movie is all about him showing trying to act like a super hero. He is full of Haume. Since he has a appearance of a Sikh with his full beard and even a Sikh name like Gurmeet, I hope non Sikh people don't mistaken him for a Sikh because they are bound to laugh while watching this fool

I can't imagine what this fool what thinking when he made this movie. This movie is all about him showing trying to act like a super hero. He is full of Haume. Since he has a appearance of a Sikh with his full beard and even a Sikh name like Gurmeet, I hope non Sikh people don't mistaken him for a Sikh because they are bound to laugh while watching this fool

I think that was the point ...bollywood loves to make fools and villians out of Singhs ...I remember har villian would wear a kara during the eighties didn't matter what his name was... it is all to put images and ideas in people's subconcious... don't give movies like this your money

On the lighter side, remember what is the name of movie, MSG which is short form of chemical name of "aaji no moto" (mono sodium glutamate)the chinese salt very frequently used in chinese cuisine and now used in bakery products too. It is taste enhancer and many manufacturers of cheap cookies use it to suppress bad taste of substandard materials used by them .

He is also , I feel, using to uplift the sagging spirit of himself & his followers .after nailing Rampal of haryana who pretended to be incarnate of Kabir Saheb, the high court is after him now. These are his cheep tricks to up his own mood .so i think

Guest Jacfsing2

hahaha

This is good comedy for Punjabis though.

This guy is not funny, a lot of uneducated Punjabi people will think he's Sikh because of his name and appearance and his "false amrit"(only Punj Pyare can give Amrit)

1.5 million views. More likes then dislikes. We can act like nobody cares about deras but look at the support this bafoon receives. With no knowledge people are turning to fake babas and deras. Which is quite sad.

His followers are the poor, uneducated people from villages, they'd support him (and all other Deras no matter what) these sinners grow rich off the gullible, sadly.