Punjab Congress Seeks Ban On Zaalam.

hsingh8963

Awesome movie trailer, hope these state sponsor terrorist demonic murderous cops who have thousands of innocent sikhs blood on their hands watch this film and feel fear of death, they may be to hide their fake encounters from general public but Waheguru power- KAAL-death sees everything, when its their time- KAAL will annihilates these demonic murderous cops. They are half dead anyway as fear has got to them. Psychological trembling with fear of death in their mind is much more severe than one shot physical death...they are quite fearful already, they are half dead body just alive for their final time as KAAL has already take life out these murderous cops. Divine justice in form of Psychological trembling death in fear in their mind is more severe than physical court justice while that should also be pursued by sikh human rights groups.

Just viewed that trailer or music video whatever it was. My first thought is that I've seen Greek women with bigger and longer beards than that sported by the 'Sikh' in the video.

My second thought is why, when this 'Sikh' in the video knew well in advance what he'd be shooting and when, did he not grow his beard accordingly for the shoot ? The beard on offer is so closely trimmed it is hardly a beard at all, more the kind of 5 o'clock shadow a lazy student from Portland might sport after not showring for the 3rd day running.

If, the Congress Party in Punjab wanted it banned because of the hideous and annoying actor in the video I will stand with the Congress. In fact, I will personally volunteer to punch the actor / singer really quite hard. In the face. A face almost as rosy cheeked and hairless as a baby's bottom.

Just viewed that trailer or music video whatever it was. My first thought is that I've seen Greek women with bigger and longer beards than that sported by the 'Sikh' in the video.

My second thought is why, when this 'Sikh' in the video knew well in advance what he'd be shooting and when, did he not grow his beard accordingly for the shoot ? The beard on offer is so closely trimmed it is hardly a beard at all, more the kind of 5 o'clock shadow a lazy student from Portland might sport after not showring for the 3rd day running.

If, the Congress Party in Punjab wanted it banned because of the hideous and annoying actor in the video I will stand with the Congress. In fact, I will personally volunteer to punch the actor / singer really quite hard. In the face. A face almost as rosy cheeked and hairless as a baby's bottom.

Yea I thought that at first too, but after viewing the video a few more times I realize that the this is because he originally planned to join the the Indian army, also to show that he wasn't a sikh who keeps rehit or anything until he meets the singhs.

I mean we have to realize that many in the periods of the 80s and 90s SInghs and Kaurs became more devout because of the injustice they faced...