Are Sikh Families Patriarchal?

Ranjeet01

No. In between you who is an <banned word filter activated> and Alexander the Great who conquered the world but yet when reached rural Punjab wrote home to his mother in Greece and said "this is like no place we have seen before........the women plough the land as stong as the men" lies the truth. Bleak existence, my friend, is in the eye of the beholder. Me personally, thnak Waheguru for sending me such a jatti that beats me into submission.....beats me into being a good father....beats me into taking pride into the cleansiness of our house. Bless her for making this way. No bleak existence. Only bliss. Bliss, in the way that this man has neglected his talk on forums about football, Italian neo-realism cinema, ska, studio one reggae and northern soul and brought me to this Sikh forum. Bless her, the tough one, for being the fiesty tough one that would fight and fight to turn me towards Sikhi.

Bleak, my friend....Are you sure you wouldn't like to rephrase it ?

In our Sikh history there is nothing bleak about the nature of the jatti. I celebrate the fact that it is the fiesty jattis that have been responsible for 99% of the Sikhi rennaisance in the western world. I celebrate and give thanks for the fact that I married a jatti strong and tough enough to tame this old skool Southall geezer.

So, my friend, the only bleak existence that existence is the one that exists between your butt cheeks, and thats exactly where you can stick your view.

If you are actually experiencing physical abuse, you shouldn't make light of the situation because even if you are ok with it, it doesn't end with you. Not sure why you are mentioning caste either, caste has nothing to do with sikhi but everything wrong with india and indians.

Also want to point out that the reason why sikh men and women have not displayed any good qualities is because they mix their ugly indian personality with sikhi. I have seen this many times including from singhs. We should learn to practice qualities of Vaheguru and Guru Sahib such as innocence, compassion and humility. I’m sure we would get along much better if we did.

non-baptised sehjardhari Sikh females are not weak, they have alot of fighting spirit within them. if you analyse all the western born asian women who have been done in recent years for violent attacks and murders most are Sikh women or from Sikh households but have atheist mindsets. We have seen people like sangera woman who murdered that muslim pregnant woman because she wanted to marry the muslim shia guy who she was having relationship with. We see a punjaban in southampton convicted of murdering her mother in law with a rolling pin. We have seen a Sikh woman poison her lover in southall because he was seeing a younger better looking woman. We have seen another Sikh woman convicted of poisoning and murdering her disabled kid in barking. We have seen a Sikh woman in scotland beheading and murdering her love rival who was having affair with her husband. We have seen a Sikh woman burned her husband alive with pertrol due to alleged domestic violence in 1980s (ash rai even created a film on it) and even got an award for that... an award for cruel murder? The sick nature of feminism knows no bounds.

So non-practising Sikh women in the west are pretty messed up, abusive, promiscuous and violent when it comes to relationships from all the south asian backgrounds. The ones who are genuinely bullied, victimised need our support as do the men who get similar treatment at home or in relationships.

All Sikhs need to put an end to self hating within the community and start attacking the non-sikh evil ideologies like feminism only then will we as a community restore the pride and self worth that is lacking.

non-baptised sehjardhari Sikh females are not weak, they have alot of fighting spirit within them. if you analyse all the western born asian women who have been done in recent years for violent attacks and murders most are Sikh women or from Sikh households but have atheist mindsets. We have seen people like sangera woman who murdered that muslim pregnant woman because she wanted to marry the muslim shia guy who she was having relationship with. We see a punjaban in southampton convicted of murdering her mother in law with a rolling pin. We have seen a Sikh woman poison her lover in southall because he was seeing a younger better looking woman. We have seen another Sikh woman convicted of poisoning and murdering her disabled kid in barking. We have seen a Sikh woman in scotland beheading and murdering her love rival who was having affair with her husband. We have seen a Sikh woman burned her husband alive with pertrol due to alleged domestic violence in 1980s (ash rai even created a film on it) and even got an award for that... an award for cruel murder? The sick nature of feminism knows no bounds.

So non-practising Sikh women in the west are pretty messed up, abusive, promiscuous and violent when it comes to relationships from all the south asian backgrounds. The ones who are genuinely bullied, victimised need our support as do the men who get similar treatment at home or in relationships.

All Sikhs need to put an end to self hating within the community and start attacking the non-sikh evil ideologies like feminism only then will we as a community restore the pride and self worth that is lacking.

The self hating is more pronounced by the likes of the "journalists" I have mentioned who due to having access to media outlets and have large amount of followers on twitter. Their message goes out further than the positive Sikhs but maybe that is because negativity sells.

The self hating is more pronounced by the likes of the "journalists" I have mentioned who due to having access to media outlets and have large amount of followers on twitter. Their message goes out further than the positive Sikhs but maybe that is because negativity sells.

I think we need to promote more pro-Sikh and pro-masculine journalists the gender power shift has gone too far the wrong way. The major problem is that as women are like sheep they all group together when they know they are on to a good thing ie getting more power but because hey have more power they use it to self destruct themselves and their communities. Which is why islam is on the rise as it takes no crap from womens rights they use deadly force to make women shut up and conform and thus baby making machines promote the growth of islam and keeping their sexual promcisiouty in check also helps maintain the muslim demographical numbers. With other faith communities like our own we are very soft on our women they have so much freedom they abuse it without realising how far women have come in what they get now to what women used to get in previous generations.

I had a conversation with a feminist punjaban on social network site I told her she should be grateful in her life in comparison to what life her grandmother had she hardly had any rights and freedoms and yet this woman was complaining that her brother gets treated better than her by her mother. I tried to explain the point that she had been left to go study away from home to uni, she had slept around had boyfriends, she ate meat and drank alcohol, been night clubs, been travelling countries. She has a good job now as a manager in a local government council earing alot of money more money than most guys i know, she drives. So what freedom has she been denied? And yet she still thought there is more power to be hand more 'equality' needed.

We need urgent action and classes to teach young Sikh girls the evils of feminism and the virtues of Sikhism otherwise a disaster awaits.... Islam isnt on the rise for no reason its due to feminism brainwashing our free women who are not marrying early and not producing Sikh kids meaning generational decline while muslim women are made to conform and thus increase their demographics.

Are our religious leaders and scholars awake? Or are they eating samsay and pakora and letting their daughters dance naked in uni halls, hotels, clubs with non-sikhs I dont think they have the balls because they have been henpecked by their feminist wives who threaten to leave them if they voiced strong traditionalist opinions.