• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do not pray to Amritsar

Maybe one of the biggest problems of catching the perp is the girls fear of speaking out of abuse because of the family honour based system.

18 May 2015 Ranjeet01, on 18 May 2015 - 5:34 PM, said: We do not pray to Amritsar That's very comforting to know. How do you pray? Edited by eduardo, 18 May 2015 - 04:37 PM. Eduardo. A sikh pra

Nothing wrong with being suspicious of Islam.

And the Arabic supremacism it conceals behind it's religious mask.

But yeah, a perv is a perv and anyone who ruins a young girls life should be castrated.

In fact Mulsims pray to Mecca and receive instructions directly from the Arabs and Sikhs pray to Amristar and receive instructions directly from the Punjabi's so I guess

as an Englishman I should mistrust both religions and both peoples equally.

But then Catholics love the Pope and pray to Rome which is not in England but then well, Rome is closer than Mecca or Amristar, it's part of Europe anyway.

So I trust Catholics more than Sikhs or Muslims.

The main thing Sikhi has going for it more than Islam is there is no "kill the Kafir" in Sikhi or "subdugate the Kafir" or at least I hope not.

I haven't found anything like that so far and I am optimistic I don't but then you never know.

This is sad...and it will be ironical cuz we always pointed fingers at the Pakistanis and Muslims.

We need a total direct breakdown of the perpetrators of sexual offences and from which community and ethnicity they came from to form a correct judgement.

Getting figures like these is probably impossible.

However the timing of the two new stories within one day of each, one about the Sikh hero and his Turban saving antics and the other about a Sikh perv shaging young kids seems a bit odd to say the least. Go figure.

For those among you who believe that child grooming can only ever be committed by Muslims -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086387/Girl-victim-Asian-abuse-gang-sex-60-men-approached-Woolworths-aged-just-12.html

It would appear the corruption is spreading.

The corruption isn't spreading, it's always been there but we choose to focus on the problem's of other communities instead.

By definition, as human's we are all flawed, what you pray to or who you bow down to has nothing to do with t.

But then Catholics love the Pope and pray to Rome which is not in England but then well, Rome is closer than Mecca or Amristar, it's part of Europe anyway.

So I trust Catholics more than Sikhs or Muslims.

Lol, Catholicism is trustworthy because the Roman Church is closer to you? The church which is more concerned with men kissing than with its priests raping the children of their own congregations? The Church which says AIDs is bad but condoms are worse, and condemns millions of diseased Africans to death because of this ridiculous pronouncement? The record of Catholicism is as deplorable as that of Islam. Of all the major religions, it is second only to Sunni Islam in its backwardness.

That has to be the weirdest reason for putting trust in anyone that I have ever heard - proximity. Those nearer to me are more trustworthy simply by virtue of the fact that they are nearer ME. There are undertones of narcissism in such an opinion.

I only consider a single thing when investing my trust in someone - their trustworthiness.

The corruption isn't spreading, it's always been there but we choose to focus on the problem's of other communities instead.

By definition, as human's we are all flawed, what you pray to or who you bow down to has nothing to do with t.

Perverts are everywhere, however this particular problem from other communities has affected our community over the past few decades as Bhai Mohan Singh of Sikh Awareness Society would attest to.

Let us be aware of our community's faults,

but let us not get into this reverse moral equivalency where we try to find equivalency between blatant multiple organised grooming that has been around for decades, covered by local authorities and police as well as by the particular community in question with a few cases that may involve Sikhs.

There are undertones of narcissism in such an opinion true maybe but when your own local area works so pefectly why bother inviting outsiders.

May I ask, is this most recent of your comments intended as an attack on immigration?

If so, I can't see that it has anything to do with your earlier point. Your first point was that the moral calibre, the trustworthiness, of certain outsiders, is greater than other outsiders, only because the first group of outsiders is a little closer to you than the second. That opinion made no sense at all.

And why exactly should outsiders be less trustworthy than insiders in the first place? Some of your Anglo-Saxon brethren would be the first to stab you in the back, and some outsiders would maintain your confidence to the end, if only you gave it to them. I get the impression that you don't, though.

Language is a barrier, culture is unpredictable, usually the more local your neigbour is and the longer they have been established the more familiar you feel with them.

So basically in my experience any established community in a any culture doesn't like a huge influx of outsiders.

Anyway we want a complete breakdown of perps community by community, religion by religion and all the victims religion and ethnicity of all sex crimes in the UK.

Then we can form a judgement about whose community and religion is the worse.

We should not be afraid to analyse these figures.

Why would we be?

We need a total direct breakdown of the perpetrators of sexual offences and from which community and ethnicity they came from to form a correct judgement.

Getting figures like these is probably impossible.

However the timing of the two new stories within one day of each, one about the Sikh hero and his Turban saving antics and the other about a Sikh perv shaging young kids seems a bit odd to say the least. Go figure.

We can only get such numbers from the perprators who are caught. And that is already a skewed number because it shows which ppl r morely likely to be caught not which have more groomers. And a community in which this has been going on for a long time r less likely to be caught due to connections, established networks etc. So the newbies r more likely to be caught. Still police figures should provide an indication.

As to the two stories, I think they highlight that principle that individuals should be judged based on their actions and not the stereotypes they belong to. Being a Sikh makes no person better. They were either born into it in which case it is no indication of their morality. Or they chose it, which shows they are willing and want to be good, but it still does not show that they have conquered their base impulses.