Young Singh Fights Back Against Racist Bully

What ??? :huh2:

For several days now the internet's had about 700 news aticles from about 700 news sources from several countries describing the Sikh boys actions as a 'blow to racism'. And yet this is the "first" you're hearing of it ???? :omg: Have you been in a coma for the last week ?

Now, I'm not saying racism definately had something to do with it. I wasn't there so I can't know for sure. But, with the entire world wide web calling the incident a fight against racists for the past few days I can't for the life of me fathom how you (KhoonKaBadlaKhoon) and S4NGH have just heard that allegation for the "first" time.

Has the boy or any witnesses said it was due to racism? Or are people just saying the bully was racist simply because he was white?

And to be honest, I didn't pay much attention after the first day or two, brushed it off as a common after school fight.

• Like 1

Did anyone here know know him?

Did you ever care to think that this sikh kid might be holding all tauntings for weeks or months or years and finally lashed it while defending himself??

With all of you pretending or posting your opinions, have your kid go thru the bullying and you will know how hard your life will be.

post-45512-0-51767000-1433285956.jpg

Did anyone here know know him?

Did you ever care to think that this sikh kid might be holding all tauntings for weeks or months or years and finally lashed it while defending himself??

With all of you pretending or posting your opinions, have your kid go thru the bullying and you will know how hard your life will be.

So if we want to assume something it has to be what you believe in? I give the Singh props, but I'm not going to assume anything.

From the way the Singh is talking ( you f***king mad bruh) and looking at his attitude, I can pretty much say for sure he isn't a bully victim.

Also there are comments on the videos with people saying "I go to that school there was no bullying" and "it was over a girl".