Khalistan Movement

Kira

Our Sri Gurus were already blessed with brahmgyan and they knew everything, I doubt that such a powerful Sri Guru would go to a normal teacher to learn different languages.. Literacy is only needed when it comes to bhagti,

You claim to read and take Knowledge from Gurbani. But Guru Nanak once again proves your line of thought as being inconsistent and even backwards.

ਕੋਟੀ ਹੂ ਪੀਰ ਵਰਜਿ ਰਹਾਝ ਜਾ ਮੀਰ੝ ਸ੝ਣਿਆ ਧਾਇਆ ॥

kotee hoo peer varaj rahaa-ay jaa meer suni-aa Dhaa-i-aa.

Millions of religious leaders failed to halt the invader, when they heard of the Emperor's invasion.

ਥਾਨ ਮ੝ਕਾਮ ਜਲੇ ਬਿਜ ਮੰਦਰ ਮ੝ਛਿ ਮ੝ਛਿ ਕ੝ਇਰ ਰ੝ਲਾਇਆ ॥

thaan mukaam jalay bij mandar muchh muchh ku-ir rulaa-i-aa.

He burned the rest-houses and the ancient temples; he cut the princes limb from limb, and cast them into the dust.

ਕੋਈ ਮ੝ਗਲ੝ ਨ ਹੋਆ ਅੰਧਾ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਰਚਾ ਲਾਇਆ ॥੪॥

ko-ee mugal na ho-aa anDhaa kinai na parchaa laa-i-aa. ((4))

None of the Mugals went blind, and no one performed any miracle. ((4))

"Hearing of the invasion of Mir (Babur - the Mughal ruler), millions of Pirs (religious persons) were engaged by Pathans to perform miracles (praying and reciting of Kalmas /mantras) to check or repel the attack by the Mir. But the Mir (Babur) burned all the age-old temples and resting places, and princes were cut into pieces and thrown away. Not even a single Mughal (Mir) was blinded by religious leaders (Pirs) and none of their miracles could check the invasion of Mughals (Mir)."

I stole that from SikhiWiki but it's applicable to this. Since you enjoy speaking about avatar let's look at yours. You have a Khanda up but you don't even bother looking at the significance behind it. Look at the point of Miri Piri and then come and talk to me about Spiritual gian being everything.

ABout the caste issue, it's my opinion, I'm not forcing it on to you, you can forget your culture if you'd like but certainly I won't, I feel truly blessed to be from that part of India and being a part of Khalsa

No offense, but you'll never be a member of the Khalsa while spewing crap like this.

If someone is Vaishya they will always be Vaishya

Guru Gobind Singh JI and all of the Guru before him abolished the Caste System. By associating yourself and others with it, you're purposely tampering with their legacy.

The Lavaan is obviously right, but you get married to have a santan,

Not for a Sikh. A child is a secondary goal, the primary goal is finding a companion who shares your strive to get close to god. It's in the Lavan, stop adding your crap into divine bani.

Why do you have so many evils in your life, do you do phat daily? :) I'm sure if you did phat daily the only thing you would see is GOD

I do Path daily, but we're always confronted with evil. I see sexism, racism, hatred, anger, greed. Their the evils I combat to stop them taking a hold of me. But of course you're already an enlightened being who's knows far more than what the shabad guru can teach us.

Actually he is Indian, since his parents are. He can have the Sikh identity as well, as not all Indians follow 1 religion. :)

Actually Sikh is an ethnicity as we have our school of thought, lifestyle and traditions. We're not Indians, we're Sikhs. If you want to be an indian so bad go to Delhi, become a Brahmin and dance for your masters there.

You are comparing me to a person who destroys temples just because I said our Sri Guru is born with gyan of everything? I am literally praising our Sri Gurus, and you are trying to prove me wrong?? You are misunderstanding me. I already am part of Khalsa :) My father is Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. So after finding a spiritual partner that's it? Nothing else matters to you? In Ghristi a santan is a huge factor about it, our Sri Guru said ghristi is good, and you are saying this? Do you support 'gay' Sri Anand Karaj? Do you support 'gay' Sri Anand Karaj? I am tempering with no legacy, that is my CULTURE. The caste system seemed flawed to them probably because the higher caste people were feeling superior, but it wouldn't have been a problem if everyone was seen as equal right? The uper castes discriminated the lower castes, that is the REAL problem. We come to see that Ravidas ji was part of a low caste, yet Sri Ganga Mahadevi came out upon his request, while countless Brahmins ask for her darshan daily and don't always recieve it. Why do they call Ravidas a Chamar in gurbani if the caste doesn't matter? It is our CULTURE. Discrimination against caste is a PAAP, the caste isn't a problem, discrimination is! So if people are sexist and discriminate would you go upon saying 'we are all human, we have no gender, don't call me a girl'? No you wouldn't, you would say I'm a girl but don't do munda kuri farakh right. Same with those castes, they are our culture, our ancestors treasured them, and you go about saying this. I see all those things too, but there is no point to go in a corner and start crying or converting people to your soch. Kabir ji once starved himself when he saw a person butchering an animal, and then he was told that 'those people will do those bad deeds and they will suffer as well, so why are you sad Kabir ji?'. Why do I have to get out of Punjab and go to Delhi? I thought you said Punjabism isn't SIkhi, so then why must I move to Delhi when I love my state considering you said Punjabism isn't part of SIkhi, yet you tell me to get out of Punjab? Go figure.

How can there be no discrimination within the caste system when you yourself just differentiated the castes by higher and lower categories. Didn't Guru Sahib teach us to think ourselves as the lowest.

(I'm talking based on traditional views of some being high and low in this sentence) It is because of the varna system, obviously the priests and so called religious people are traditionally seen as higher. Yes, that is what makes us different when we are part of the varna system, that is what makes us khaas and with a more pavitr maan because we realize that Sri Vaheguru isn't exclusive to any caste and that Sri Nirguna ParaBrahman recides in ALL. So that is why we don't discriminate.

Caste has no place in sikhi as per Gurbani. This sounds more like hinduism, I think you're on the wrong forum mate. :)

You are comparing me to a person who destroys temples just because I said our Sri Guru is born with gyan of everything? I am literally praising our Sri Gurus, and you are trying to prove me wrong??

Once again the Gurbani went over your head. Look at how Guru Nanak is saying those Pirs and Pundits are sitting around doing prayer after prayer to stop him but none of it worked. Because none of them were willing to do anything more about it. That's what you want for our Panth, none of us should get involved in world affairs and try to do good in the world.

. I already am part of Khalsa :) My father is Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Good work on disobeying your father.

o after finding a spiritual partner that's it? Nothing else matters to you? In Ghristi a santan is a huge factor about it, our Sri Guru said ghristi is good, and you are saying this?

I've never met someone who's so lost in their own words that they can't even read anything properly. I said FINDING A SPIRITUAL PARTNER IS THE PRIMARY GOAL. WHAT PART OF PRIMARY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. Children being born or not are of NO CONSEQUENCE TO ANYONE. THEIR A FAR MORE SECONDARY GOAL.

e come to see that Ravidas ji was part of a low caste, yet Sri Ganga Mahadevi came out upon his request, while countless Brahmins ask for her darshan daily and don't always recieve it. Why do they call Ravidas a Chamar in gurbani if the caste doesn't matter?

To provide a contrast of how the caste system then held people down, how they were considered lowly and how compared to god WE are lowly.

Do you support 'gay' Sri Anand Karaj? Do you support 'gay' Sri Anand Karaj?

why do you keep asking me that? I already told you my thoughts, I'm not sure would you like me simplifying so it can get through to your narrow minded brain? My arguement is that gay people aren't any more Kaami than straight people. And that the Anad Karaj is to find a spiritual soul mate, that is it's mission.. Something that many people keep telling you, many sikhs keep telling you but you're so wrapped up in your punjabi culture that you decide to ignore gurbani.

Discrimination against caste is a PAAP, the caste isn't a problem, discrimination is! So if people are sexist and discriminate would you go upon saying 'we are all human, we have no gender, don't call me a girl'? No you wouldn't, you would say I'm a girl but don't do munda kuri farakh right

Good work, you're comparing something like gender to the caste system. Gender doesn't determine where you fall in society.

Same with those castes, they are our culture, our ancestors treasured them, and you go about saying this

And our Guru's discarded it and you go about saying we should treasure it. It in every rehit maryada, mentioned countless times in Gurbani that we should NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH IT. By saying the crap you say we ARE ASSOCIATING WITH IT.

Why do I have to get out of Punjab and go to Delhi? I thought you said Punjabism isn't SIkhi, so then why must I move to Delhi when I love my state considering you said Punjabism isn't part of SIkhi, yet you tell me to get out of Punjab? Go figure.

Delhi is the pinnacle of Indian Culture. You love it so please go and move there, you're so wrapped up in it you conider Gurbani nothing compared to it.

BY you're logic it's ok for every white american to call a black man there the N word because their ancestors treasured that culture. But nah it doesn't mean their any smaller than the white person.

I'm talking about discrimination that is not exclusive to caste :) If caste has no place in Sikhi, why do they call Ravidas ji -Ravidas chamar?

Guru Sahib also refers to humans as brides, he refers to humans as wretches as well.

Recognize the Lord's Light (Spirit) within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 349).

if your mind can process that. There is no class or caste according to Guru Sahib. What you're doing is a violation of Gurbani. There's a quote.

You can't compare Sikh phat to Hindu/Muslim phat at all.

Once again good work on missing out the actual point. Praying isn't enough, you need to take action against the world.

I'm not disobeying my father, you just currently aren't capable in seeing what I am saying

Gurbani says otherwise.

I see you haven't mastered krodh yet

I'm not angry, the capitals were to highlight my point. I can see you've not mastered reading yet :)

It is a goal, but what about after that, do we just find our spouse and then call it a day?

What comes after merging with Waheguru. You tell me.

Our caste is just a part of our culture, not superior or inferior to anyone.

I hope the words "there is no caste" will finally sink into your brain.

f you believe that Sri Anand Karaj is for only the reasons you stated, you clearly are pro for it. then why can't gays do that in your point of view. lol?

It's a rather assumptive leap. I point out what Gurbani says so suddenly I must support a rights movement. I don't like reading one portion and then jumping onto a band wagon. I like to be thorough and do my research, but hey I guess that's a brand new concept to you.

Actually, the Punjab region is the pinnacle of Indian culture since it's closest to the Sindhu River and the word Hindu/India has emerged from the word Sindhu River meaning anyone who lived past it, and currently Punjab is closest to it ;)

Actually Indian culture is a bi-product of a vast collection of persian, arabian (to some extent) and even various other foreigners that habituated the land. Delhi was the centre of the Mughal raj and that tradition has continued on into present day culture. You should move there, they'll absolutely adore you.

I'm talking about discrimination that is not exclusive to caste :) If caste has no place in Sikhi, why do they call Ravidas ji -Ravidas chamar?

We're a sikh and we belong to Vaheguru, nothing more. Gurbani has made it clear that there is no place for caste in sikhi and neither when you die. Are you questioning Guru Sahib?

if khalistan will came into being then what will happen to takht patna sahib, hazur sahib, bangla sahib hemkunt sahib. tody we do ardas for nankana sahib and other gurudwaras then we'll do ardas for hazur saho and other gurudwaras outside punjab. there will be a bloodshed like 47.