Bruahh

Sunny

just cause someones has riddhi siddhis doesnt mean their brahm gianis or mukht

did i say that? if your reffering to me, my answer to you is this...

people got powers but how many over come this? most of them get to entangled with it (maya) and therefor not brahmgyani and not mukat.

bible contains stories of jesus and his time (collected 40 years after he died).

did i say that? if your reffering to me, my answer to you is this...

people got powers but how many over come this? most of them get to entangled with it (maya) and therefor not brahmgyani and not mukat.

bible contains stories of jesus and his time (collected 40 years after he died).

lol, so you can tell if someone is mukt or not?

Not to be rude, but you're still not a sikh, and talking about these things make you sound like a hipocrite. So please, first follow the sikhi path, before talking about who's brahmgyani/mukt.

Bhul chuk muaf.

Telling prophecies is not something too big. Anyone can do it whatever religion they are, anything is possible with the mind. I.E Yogees can take their breath up to the Dasam Duaar, they can have access to it, but when they do it is shallow and they don't get vision divine. This is because their Swaas (breaths) are without the name of Vaheguru.

Similarly anyone can reach the high lofty stages of riddhia siddhia etc, but it is all in vain because there is no name of Vaheguru their. It is all a shallow show. Anyone can tell prophecies once they reach a certain stage of Riddhia Siddhia, this is all possible with control of the mind, however we as Gurmukh do not give much notice to this because as Gurmukh we should be beyond this.

As for Jesus being a Brahmgyanee, only a Brahmgyanee himself can know this, only God himself knows this.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ask their religous people singh je

theyll even tellu juesus did drink wine, said god lives in heaven, etc.

just go ask their ministers, pope, watever

much of their traditions still do come from jesus, even if he didnt write the bible

and his chelae wrote the bible, and wrote wat he said in them

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!