Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

I am not saying dont try and educate girls and bring them up with good morals, teach them about Sikishm ect. But once a girl decides to marry a muslim.

I say good riddance. These people are not worth our thoughts. they will probably end up with a couple of kids in some council flat on their own.

These are silly people that deserve what they get. No need for them. 1 sikh is equal to a million. its not a numbers game mate.

Call me selfish but it is survival of the fittest here. why don't you go to one of these girls houses that has been used by non sikhs. and look after them. . what are you doing here. if you care about them so much.

I am not saying dont try and educate girls and bring them up with good morals, teach them about Sikishm ect. But once a girl decides to marry a muslim.

I say good riddance. These people are not worth our thoughts. they will probably end up with a couple of kids in some council flat on their own.

These are silly people that deserve what they get. No need for them. 1 sikh is equal to a million. its a numbers game mate.

Have you never lost your way and strayed further from the path than you ever thought you could? I did once, and everyone told me that I deserved all the troubles borne upon the ill-winds that would soon converge around me.

But once Guru Sahib takes hold of your hand, he does not easily let go. He saved me, he whose forgiveness is boundless. Don't be so quick to write people off as lost causes, they may yet come to regret their mistakes and be saved.

^ Simran dont do the crime if you aint willing to do the crime. this life is tough. Its not about dating muslims then saying wheres my family support.

you did the crime. now do the time!

The reason the crime as you say is probably done if there is lack of family support in the first place. That's why the youth look elsewhere as they don't feel loved in the first place, or have the morals embedded in them ji.

Hanji it is tough, but it also requires youth being nutured so they feel part of their faith too.

The reason the crime as you say is probably done if there is lack of family support in the first place. That's why the youth look elsewhere as they don't feel loved in the first place, or have the morals embedded in them ji.

These people are nothing but scavengers looking for only benefit to them. they laugh at our religion when at the same time celebrate eid and do islamic prayers. this filth aint worth anything but a thapar back to where they came from. so they can crawl back from the filth they belong to. you will not get no sympathy from .

I myself do not date out of religion so why as a female are they doing it? these people can choses anyone but they chose the religion that tried to exterminate our faith. These people are low life scum of the earth. that should be named and shamed.

These people are nothing but scavengers looking for only benefit to them. they laugh at our religion when at the same time celebrate eid and do islamic prayers. this filth aint worth anything but a thapar back to where they came from. so they can crawl back from the filth they belong to. you will not get no sympathy from .

I myself do not date out of religion so why as a female are they doing it? these people can choses anyone but they chose the religion that tried to exterminate our faith. These people are low life scum of the earth. that should be named and shamed.

They are doing it for the reasons explained above ji, just because you have the sense not too, doesn't mean I'm giving them sympathy I'm saying it as it is, truth. A youngster from a loving caring and family that keeps the faith and Love for Gurbani in their house is less likely to go astray, as that love for Gurbani will be embedded in the youngsters soul, therefore less chance of being distracted.

Not really the person who doesn't have about 100 muslims friends and doesnt keep the company of a 100 Muslims is less likely not to date one.

That's not really an excuse, as there are people that have Muslim friends n maybe the only Sikh but if they have Gurbani and Sikhi in their lives which also teaches us of humanity regardless of race or religion, then that person is stronger not to divert. There are Sikhs that work in Muslim dominated countries and they seem to be ok.. Why? Because they have the love for Sikhi.. But i understand what u mean Paji, where youngsters are concerned they are likely to be more influenced, hanji you are right there.

I think we should end this debate now. whats the worth of going over this. we know what we should do. lets just stick to the plan. instead of going over this pointless topic over and over. anyways its not just muslims as Jagsah pointed out. sikh girls are marrying whites/hindus and even blacks. lets not keep saying this is a muslim issue.