Attacks In Gurdaspur: Still Ongoing

Glad the bombs on the train tracks didn't succeed, that would have killed many innocent Sikhs. Had that happened I'd fully support burning Malerkotla to the ground.

What's the difference between terrorists and you with what you writing here about burning Malerkotla which has the blessing of Guru Gobind Singh. Shame on your terrorist mindset.

What's the difference between terrorists and you with what you writing here about burning Malerkotla which has the blessing of Guru Gobind Singh. Shame on your terrorist mindset.

Good point, but I'm a firm believer of revenge. Plus, pretty sure I read/heard somewhere Malerkotla muslims joined Punjab police in decent numbers during the movement to oppose Sikhs, may be wrong though. Or what we could do send them back to their beloved Pakistan, pretty sure they're more pro-pakistan than anything.

Good point, but I'm a firm believer of revenge. Plus, pretty sure I read/heard somewhere Malerkotla muslims joined Punjab police in decent numbers during the movement to oppose Sikhs, may be wrong though. Or what we could do send them back to their beloved Pakistan, pretty sure they're more pro-pakistan than anything.

Who tells you fairy tales that they are pro pakistan?

The point I am making is that we donot attack innocent people regardless of their religion.

We are warriors and Saint soldiers not terrorists.

No idea bro who they murdered, but this guys cousin, mandeep "singh", was also a gandha panjab police wala, who was murdered in 1991 apprntly.

Unbelievably some sikhs, includin khalistanis r callin this baljit "singh" a shaheed!! Friggin unbelievable! I wudnt call any panjab policeman a shaheed at their deaths, theyre poorly trained, unprofessional, rapists, shameless fudus! Havin helped to murder 250k sikhs in a 25yr period, none of them deserve any respect!

I think the reason why he is praised is because of the way he died. Even though he is a high ranking police officer but he led an assault and died while fighting. But this man did come from a terrorist family and by terrorist I mean punjab police. These guys who were recruited during the 80s and mid 90s made their fortune by killing Sikhs and earning ransom money.

Who tells you fairy tales that they are pro pakistan?

The point I am making is that we donot attack innocent people regardless of their religion.

We are warriors and Saint soldiers not terrorists.

Lol, go ask them if they'd prefer to join their fellow muslims in Pakistan.

You do realize Sikhs have killed innocents right? You think targetted bomb blasts set by Sikhs only killed the intended target? If I recall correctly there was also a story in Cynthia mahmoods book about Sikhs setting off bombs in batala city? Now of course the Batala hindus were hostile towards Sikhs, but most would still consider the bombings to be attacks on innocents.

Lol, go ask them if they'd prefer to join their fellow muslims in Pakistan.

You do realize Sikhs have killed innocents right? You think targetted bomb blasts set by Sikhs only killed the intended target? If I recall correctly there was also a story in Cynthia mahmoods book about Sikhs setting off bombs in batala city? Now of course the Batala hindus were hostile towards Sikhs, but most would still consider the bombings to be attacks on innocents.

You do realize that Sikhs have, will and never kill innocents.

Go and read the glorious history of Sikhs not crap from unreliable sources like Cynthania whoever.

Only terrorists kill innocents and Sikhs are not.

You do realize that Sikhs have, will and never kill innocents.

Go and read the glorious history of Sikhs not crap from unreliable sources like Cynthania whoever.

Only terrorists kill innocents and Sikhs are not.

She went to Punjab and met many kharkus, the stories in her book are told by those men. This batala bombings story was told by a kharku who was close to Shaheed Ajmer Singh Lodhiwal. While I am a Khalistani supporter through and through, I still believe some angry young Sikhs took their anger out on Hindus. What about the bombings on MS Bitta, first one claimed 13 lives, 2nd one claimed 9, do you really believe none of the 22 dead were innocent lol?

Edit: and it seems like you don't even know who she is or her book, yet you call her unreliable? Come on bro, we can't just always claim "RSS false flag" etc.

She went to Punjab and met many kharkus, the stories in her book are told by those men. This batala bombings story was told by a kharku who was close to Shaheed Ajmer Singh Lodhiwal. While I am a Khalistani supporter through and through, I still believe some angry young Sikhs took their anger out on Hindus. What about the bombings on MS Bitta, first one claimed 13 lives, 2nd one claimed 9, do you really believe none of the 22 dead were innocent lol?

Edit: and it seems like you don't even know who she is or her book, yet you call her unreliable? Come on bro, we can't just always claim "RSS false flag" etc.

The fact doesn't change that Sikhs will not take out their anger on innocents.We have always fought against injustice and your examples will not change this.

Anything else done is terrorism which we will never support.

Glad the bombs on the train tracks didn't succeed, that would have killed many innocent Sikhs. Had that happened I'd fully support burning Malerkotla to the ground.

Had that happened I'd fully support burning Nankana Sahib to the ground.<banned word filter activated> for Tat