Attacks In Gurdaspur: Still Ongoing

Somehow i don't think Jagsaw Khan, Pakindi Babar or S4ngha will be too displeased ...

about their beloved Pakistani brethren killing some Sikhs in Gurdaspur

Glad the bombs on the train tracks didn't succeed, that would have killed many innocent Sikhs. Had that happened I'd fully support burning Malerkotla to the ground.

I agree, some Sikhs have a really hard time accepting their muslim "brethren" can commit attacks.

The reason sikhs suspect it may have been a false flag from indian govt, is because of past actions/misdemeanours. Look at the air india bombing, look at the killing of sikhs in j&k durin bill clintons visit, or the attempted killing of sikhs in the same area wen obama visited few yrs back. Its wat these h@r@mzadey do best. When their crappy amateur n pathetic media keep sayin this morning of how "it could have been khalistanis crossing the border or doin an inside job and how it will revive militancy", wat do u expect 40million sikhs to believe? Remember 2yrs back how according to ndtv/indian media, khalistanis were gona do an scuba attack by attackin gujarats coastal lines? Haaaaaaaa!

If this was dirty sullehh who did this, then changah hoiya they were eliminated. 1 good thing came out of this tho, gurdaspurs superintendant, baljit "singh", was beautifully murdered. This is the same man, who durin the 80s/90s, he murdered many innocent sikhs in fake encounters, takin over frm his kutthaa dad who did the same in the early 80s to sikhs. Special mention to the bus driver, who saved lives of many of the passengers on board.

The reason sikhs suspect it may have been a false flag from indian govt, is because of past actions/misdemeanours. Look at the air india bombing, look at the killing of sikhs in j&k durin bill clintons visit, or the attempted killing of sikhs in the same area wen obama visited few yrs back. Its wat these h@r@mzadey do best. When their crappy amateur n pathetic media keep sayin this morning of how "it could have been khalistanis crossing the border or doin an inside job and how it will revive militancy", wat do u expect 40million sikhs to believe? Remember 2yrs back how according to ndtv/indian media, khalistanis were gona do an scuba attack by attackin gujarats coastal lines? Haaaaaaaa!

If this was dirty sullehh who did this, then changah hoiya they were eliminated. 1 good thing came out of this tho, gurdaspurs superintendant, baljit "singh", was beautifully murdered. This is the same man, who durin the 80s/90s, he murdered many innocent sikhs in fake encounters, takin over frm his kutthaa dad who did the same in the early 80s to sikhs. Special mention to the bus driver, who saved lives of many of the passengers on board.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Hindus or the Hindu sarkar, but the Chittisinghpura massacre is more likely to be the world of LET than Indian forces. As for Air India, its a topic that very few know or will know the complete truth about. I fully agree however that the media and Punjab police love using the khalistan "boogeyman," every few years they make up a story to get some ratings/promotions/bonuses.

Yeah, I read his father was murdered in Tarn Taran, you have any more information about who this father/son duo may have killed during the movement? Good riddance anyways, I'm just angry the attackers were after civilians too.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Hindus or the Hindu sarkar, but the Chittisinghpura massacre is more likely to be the world of LET than Indian forces. As for Air India, its a topic that very few know or will know the complete truth about. I fully agree however that the media and Punjab police love using the khalistan "boogeyman," every few years they make up a story to get some ratings/promotions/bonuses.

Yeah, I read his father was murdered in Tarn Taran, you have any more information about who this father/son duo may have killed during the movement? Good riddance anyways, I'm just angry the attackers were after civilians too.

No idea bro who they murdered, but this guys cousin, mandeep "singh", was also a gandha panjab police wala, who was murdered in 1991 apprntly.

Unbelievably some sikhs, includin khalistanis r callin this baljit "singh" a shaheed!! Friggin unbelievable! I wudnt call any panjab policeman a shaheed at their deaths, theyre poorly trained, unprofessional, rapists, shameless fudus! Havin helped to murder 250k sikhs in a 25yr period, none of them deserve any respect!

No idea bro who they murdered, but this guys cousin, mandeep "singh", was also a gandha panjab police wala, who was murdered in 1991 apprntly.

Unbelievably some sikhs, includin khalistanis r callin this baljit "singh" a shaheed!! Friggin unbelievable! I wudnt call any panjab policeman a shaheed at their deaths, theyre poorly trained, unprofessional, rapists, shameless fudus! Havin helped to murder 250k sikhs in a 25yr period, none of them deserve any respect!

Lol I saw that too, ridiculous, its not like he died fighting for Sikhs.

Lol I saw that too, ridiculous, its not like he died fighting for Sikhs.

Jus did a quick search, heres an article on this kaminah officer.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/braveheart-sp-baljit-singh-follows-in-his-father-s-footsteps/article1-1373738.aspx

'Baljit was recruited in Punjab Police in 1986 on compassionate grounds after his father Achar Singh, an assistant sub-inspector-rank police official, was killed in a suspected terrorist attack in Moga in 1984.

The father-son duo is not the only one from the family to have laid down their lives for the motherland. Baljit's first cousin, Manpreet Singh, a constable in Punjab Police, was killed by terrorists in Tarn Taran in 1991."