Why Are Alot Of Sikhs So Whtified

Big_Tera

All i can say after reading his bakwaas is he must be living within a circle of friends/relatives who are damn outright coconuts.

I've never heard so much rubbish come out of ones mouth. Sunday roasts? Who is this Joker?

Why not change your name to something meaningful and of your heritage such as SinghPunjab or Singhlion instead we have a conconutised Sikh that is more proud to be from berkshire. you are not setting a good example to the youth.

You just seem a bit paranoid of not willing for Sikhs to assimilate with the common folk. Also Sikhi and Punjabism is not the same.

Sorry for not draping in the british flag and singing the national anthem.Why should I assimilate to the british culture? I a proud Sikh and will not engage in going to the pub, wear english clothes or do anything by which you mean assimilate. :dry2:

Guest Jacfsing2

Sorry for not draping in the british flag and singing the national anthem.Why should I assimilate to the british culture? I a proud Sikh and will not engage in going to the pub, wear english clothes or do anything by which you mean assimilate. :dry2:

Well, I'm not British. But I'm pretty sure your just an internet warrior. If you take the benefits of living in a nation you should also partake your responsibility. Also I can guarantee you that there are some good British people somewhere out there, there are also good Punjabi people despite both cultures have many manmukh ideas. (I'm surprised that you would rather non-Punjabis not become Sikh as some Sikhs are white).

Well, I'm not British. But I'm pretty sure your just an internet warrior. If you take the benefits of living in a nation you should also partake your responsibility. Also I can guarantee you that there are some good British people somewhere out there, there are also good Punjabi people despite both cultures have many manmukh ideas. (I'm surprised that you would rather non-Punjabis not become Sikh as some Sikhs are white).

What benefits? I work hard and pay the taxes like everyone else. I am not getting any special benefits. Do you know what Britain did to Punjab, Sikhs and India? They killed millions, destroyed the country for their personal gain. Its Britain who owe Sikhs and India billions in reparations. But I guess you would rather blow the trumphet for rule Britannia and sing the national anthem.

Another confused and deluded Sikh :rolleyes2:

Guest Jacfsing2

What benefits? I work hard and pay the taxes like everyone else. I am not getting any special benefits. Do you know what Britain did to Punjab, Sikhs and India? They killed millions, destroyed the country for their personal gain. Its Britain who owe Sikhs and India billions in reparations. But I guess you would rather blow the trumphet for rule Britannia and sing the national anthem.

You didn't even read my first sentence, (oh let me guess you can't read English, I mean British).

Hanji nothing wrong in watching TV, depends upon what one watches. A lot can also be learned from TV. Yup not let kids sit all day that's not wise.

Well I never said dont watch any tv at all. Just the bad stuff that is unsuitable for kids and teenagers. Its well known the televion and media/music influence people in negative ways.

That inlcudes easteners where the normalise having affairs and other immoral behaviour

You didn't even read my first sentence, (oh let me guess you can't read English, I mean British).

Well I am from England and we invented the language so I am talking in the Queens English Thank You very much.

You must be speaking in american or Canadian Which is a foreign language. :happy2:

The benefit is that you are living in a country with a high standard of living created by the very 'gore' whom you despise. An auto driver is also working very hard in India but they can't get ahead because of the low standard of living.

If the British are so bad, what are doing living in the UK? Isn't that hypocritical? Pack up and leave then. Nobody's put a gun to your head and forcing you to live in the UK. Go back to India.