Sikhsangat Meet Up

Big_Tera

London Sikhs Meet up at Alexander The Great Greek Restaurant

I have planned a meet up for the Sikh group on www.meetup.com . I thought I would post a link to the meet up here if anyone on here would like to come to the event. It is a great way to meet fellow Sikhs and and networking.

Details can be found here. http://www.meetup.com/SIKHS5/events/224510273/

For those who don't know about the meet up website. It is basically a site where you can organize meet ups for various groups to meet new people.

If You would like to attend notify me by pm or simply join the website. it is free and easy to do so.

At the moment 3 Sikhs will be attending. The location and time of the meet up is on the above link. If you have any questions post them here or pm . You dont need to join the website to attend but it is recommended. So it is easier for me to see who will be attending. The meet up will be at a restaurant. I have secured a half price discount with the restaurant due the meet up group.

Details are below also
Friday, August 14, 2015

6:45 PM

Alexander the Great Reasturant

8 Plender Street, NW1 0JT

Meet up at a nice Greek restaurant I have been to before. This will be a good place to get to know other members of the group while enjoying some good dinner.

We will meet up outside the restaurant at 6.45 I will book the table for 7.00 PM so we will have some time for introductions of meet up members. Please let me know at least a few hours in advance if you cannot make it so that I can amend the table booking.

There will be a choice of Veg and non veg dishes to cater for all tastes.

The menu can be seen here on the official restaurant website

http://www.alexanderthegreatgreekrestaurant.co.uk/

If You have any questions please feel free to ask here.

Guest Jacfsing2

May I interject and ask if you're the person organizing this all? Are you either Hardeep or the Jeet.S person?

On the site there are only 2 tags with "Sikh" in it; however, at least 3 tags with being "Punjabi" in short he doesn't want white or black Sikhs, Afghan Sikhs, or a Sikh of one of those tribal races.

Guest Jacfsing2

This is a Sikh forum mate. Not a Muslim one.

Do you really think a Sikh would even want to sit with someone consuming the flesh of animals ?

What if it's Jhatka?

Lmao, meeting at a Greek restaurant?! This is rich, coming from the guy who is strictly punjabi. Why wouldn't you arrange to meet at a Gurdwawra langar hall/punjabi restaurant, with a kurta pajama requirement, and speaking english absolutely prohibited? You said I'm whitified, I've never in my life tried Greek food, guess you're more white than me.

As for veterinarian food.

Sorry ji I can't come I don't have doggy or billi.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!