Sanatanis

SikhKosh

There are always two sides to the story. If you want the other half N30 Singh is always ready to talk. why not approach him directly? He is widely available on facebook, www.sikhawareness.com, sikhnet.com and email- achalmorat108@gmail.com

Lol, I could write a whole essay.

Someone asked about the 'Khaliban' term and I gave the background about it, end of story. It's not my fault that you don't like the truth.

I like how you truly believe that you are always right. Anyways I ain't gonna continue on this topic this way. If somebody want to ask n30 they can. He isn't hiding.

I like how you truly believe that you are always right. Anyways I ain't gonna continue on this topic this way. If somebody want to ask n30 they can. He isn't hiding.

Lol, what did I say? All I said was:

"Someone asked about the 'Khaliban' term and I gave the background about it, end of story. It's not my fault that you don't like the truth."

I don't think I'm always right, I'm wrong a lot of the time. But when I'm wrong, I admit it and learn from it. I don't play politics, team up with people, create smear campaigns, false propaganda, act like a dictator, etc.

Nobody is playing politics, or teaming up with people, creating smear campaigns, making false propaganda or acting like a dictator.

It depends whether you support the use of the term which combines the Khalsa with a Islamic terrorist organisation whose aims and methods are totally opposite to those of the Khalsa. The term is so outrageous, a bit like combining Budhism with Al Qaeda.. how about Budhqaeda? The fact that you support him does not surprise me.