Sanatanis

SikhKosh

Guest Jacfsing2

'Khaliban' is a term coined and passionately promoted by Neo, you know this very well Jonny Jee about the mess created many years ago. The mess still hasn't been fully cleaned up. The after-effects still remain and are being seen even now.

Who's NEO?

Who's NEO?

An old forum user. He coined the term 'Khaliban', which is like the Khalsa version of the taliban. It is an anti-Sikh and derogatory term.

He was one of those kinds of people who labelled some Sikhs as 'militants' for no reason and threw the term around in many different forum discussions.

He also repeatedly said that he was recording/taking note of many different people+events+things and that he was conducting his own version of 'research/investigation' and that he was going to report everything to the BBC and basically 'expose' Sikhs.

Basically a lot of unneccessary and uncalled-for mudslinging from his end.

He even went on to create fake stories about a Singh's professional life and personal life.

He has links with admins/mods and was always 'above the rules'.

Etc, etc, etc. The list could keep on going on and end up very long, but I just wanted to provide information regarding the 'Khaliban' term.

N30 Singh was a member on this site. He is really gyan Vaan despite people not liking his views such as DSgkeepingitreal.

Lol, please, don't lie to everyone on here. But yeah it's true that you're one of his biggest fans.

And yes, I am against lies, fakeness and false propaganda...so obviously I did not like some of his 'views'.

An old forum user. He coined the term 'Khaliban', which is like the Khalsa version of the taliban. It is an anti-Sikh and derogatory term.

He was one of those kinds of people who labelled some Sikhs as 'militants' for no reason and threw the term around in many different forum discussions.

He also repeatedly said that he was recording/taking note of many different people+events+things and that he was conducting his own version of 'research/investigation' and that he was going to report everything to the BBC and basically 'expose' Sikhs.

Basically a lot of unneccessary and uncalled-for mudslinging from his end.

He even went on to create fake stories about a Singh's professional life and personal life.

I don't understand where someone gets the time and energy to do any of this. Sounds nutty.