Sanatanis

SikhKosh

Johnny Jee,

This whole mess is created thanks to a very large role played by Mr. Neo. He is the one who coined the term 'Khaliban' and then spread it worldwide through an online forum such as SikhSangat for example. Mr. Neo was the one who kept bringing the words 'militancy' and 'militants' into many different topics for absolutely no reason, the same way Mr. Sukhvirk76 has done here. Also, Mr. Neo said he was doing an undercover investigation, compiling data and creating a huge report to give to the BBC in order to 'expose' and consequently stain and mailign the worldwide view and reputation of Sikhs. Not much different than what Mr. Sukhvirk76 is doing. These types of people are anti-Sikh and enemies of Sikh Panth. On the outside they pretend to be with Sikh Panth, and inside they have a hidden agenda to carry out.

DSGkeepingitreal,
I like to answer your questions in detail on http://www.sikhawareness.com/ even I am up for chat on sikhawareness.com under chat feature to sort out issues you have against me since you have quite a bit issues with me... I will not answer any personal questions on here tu tu mein discussion here but i will address your allegations you bought up.
Myth- Khaliban term was somehow invented by me.
Fact - I been on cyber sikh sangat affairs both on sikhsangat and on sikhawareness.com before you know it since 2003 and quite bluntly when you realize your own existence.. khaliban term was never previously pre 2013 used by me or heard before up until 2012 .. go ahead search our archives and archives khaliban term was recent phenomena
Khaliban term was coined recently on facebook to highlight extremism cases in uk sikh community specially- High profile cases starting beating of our elderly in leamington spa. Not sure who created it but first time i heard it on facebook which singhs windows were smashed, camp feuds between singhs resulting car windows smashed, own sikhs were threatened by own just because one was from different group or tribe.
I do support this usage of term to discourage youths who are potentially slipping to radicalization..i have used this term before when some of our misguided fanatic bunch start using violence, intimidation, violent threats to solve non violence/ideological/difference of opinions matters, that method never used in puratan non reformist sikh history.
I will use that term to describe them there is no question about that- i have used in the past, present and will do so in future to describe them. I have no regrets over that.
Myth- Also, Mr. Neo said he was doing an undercover investigation, compiling data and creating a huge report to give to the BBC in order to 'expose' and consequently stain and mailign the worldwide view and reputation of Sikhs. Not much different than what Mr. Sukhvirk76 is doing. These types of people are anti-Sikh and enemies of Sikh Panth. On the outside they pretend to be with Sikh Panth, and inside they have a hidden agenda to carry out.
Fact - I was working on compilation on data on uk sikh fanaticism along with other victim singhs documenting their stories..i initially started the work but realized since i am not there i won't get a true picture so left it to dr gurnam singh * and rest we see on facebook every day is pretty self evident ..so no real need to try so hard to bring awareness of this issue its pretty self explanatory on facebook we see and on recent article by sunny hundal. However, i have created a brand new section last year on our forum to bring http://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/67-sikhs-against-global-extremism/ - This forum section is dedicated towards awareness, fight against threat of Global Radicalism/Extremism/Fascism towards Humanity where not just sikh but hindu/rss extermism, islamic extermism, buddhist extermism, atheist extermism are also highlighted/probed)
I be shortly going to india- talking interviews of our famous parcharikh and probing intolerance among sikh youths/sikh katarvaad/extremism abroad from mansik rog perspective (phsyological void emptiness among youths), will start working on meditation videos for troubled youths so they don't end getting into trouble, recent stastics from uk is very worrisome its showing many sikh youths are going to jail and sikh youth bham are helping them out with de- radicalizing programs..i m not sure though if they are qualified enough. Nevertheless, thats my current projects going on..anything else you like to know? Oh forgot i bought a nice dslr camera for nature landscape photography..my schedule is quite busy in upcoming months..i am driving from bc to yukon shortly exploring northern canadian rockies, learning nature photography in fall before winter hits.

DSGkeepingitreal,
I like to answer your questions in detail on http://www.sikhawareness.com/ even I am up for chat on sikhawareness.com under chat feature to sort out issues you have against me since you have quite a bit issues with me... I will not answer any personal questions on here tu tu mein discussion here but i will address your allegations you bought up.

Haha bro, I was waiting for your entrance many weeks ago. I'm pretty sure one of your biggest fans, Singh123456777, informed you about these discussions. That's cool!

Myth- Khaliban term was somehow invented by me.
Fact - I been on cyber sikh sangat affairs both on sikhsangat and on sikhawareness.com before you know it since 2003 and quite bluntly when you realize your own existence..
What do you mean by my own existence? Yeah...keep bringing out your hatred...it's very evident and obvious.
khaliban term was never previously pre 2013 used by me or heard before up until 2012 .. go ahead search our archives and archives khaliban term was recent phenomena
Lol, your buddies within the admin/moderating team have done a great job covering up for a lot of messed up things that you've said and done. Don't try and make yourself look good by talking about 'searching the archives'.
Khaliban term was coined recently on facebook to highlight extremism cases in uk sikh community specially- High profile cases starting beating of our elderly in leamington spa. Not sure who created it but first time i heard it on facebook which singhs windows were smashed, camp feuds between singhs resulting car windows smashed, own sikhs were threatened by own just because one was from different group or tribe.
I do support this usage of term to discourage youths who are potentially slipping to radicalization..i have used this term before when some of our misguided fanatic bunch start using violence, intimidation, violent threats to solve non violence/ideological/difference of opinions matters, that method never used in puratan non reformist sikh history.
When Raja Ranjit Singh was whipped....what do you think about that?
There are many other stories too....whether you want to believe them or not....such as Masands being boiled alive or something along those lines. You can have your online forum past deleted, but you can't delete Sikh history.
You know very well and so does everyone else you're very UNWARRANTED use of words like 'Khaliban', 'radical', 'militant', etc, on this forum and elsewhere.
I will use that term to describe them there is no question about that- i have used in the past, present and will do so in future to describe them. I have no regrets over that.

Yeah keep on doing that....you're going against so many Dhan Guru Piarey Shaheeds by trying to label everything as 'militant' and 'radical'.

You are always quick to put down Sikhs, but when Sikhs are suffering you are no where to be seen.

Myth- Also, Mr. Neo said he was doing an undercover investigation, compiling data and creating a huge report to give to the BBC in order to 'expose' and consequently stain and mailign the worldwide view and reputation of Sikhs. Not much different than what Mr. Sukhvirk76 is doing. These types of people are anti-Sikh and enemies of Sikh Panth. On the outside they pretend to be with Sikh Panth, and inside they have a hidden agenda to carry out.
Fact - I was working on compilation on data on uk sikh fanaticism along with other victim singhs documenting their stories..i initially started the work but realized since i am not there i won't get a true picture so left it to dr gurnam singh * and rest we see on facebook every day is pretty self evident ..so no real need to try so hard to bring awareness of this issue its pretty self explanatory on facebook we see and on recent article by sunny hundal. However, i have created a brand new section last year on our forum to bring http://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/67-sikhs-against-global-extremism/ - This forum section is dedicated towards awareness, fight against threat of Global Radicalism/Extremism/Fascism towards Humanity where not just sikh but hindu/rss extermism, islamic extermism, buddhist extermism, atheist extermism are also highlighted/probed)
I be shortly going to india- talking interviews of our famous parcharikh and probing intolerance among sikh youths/sikh katarvaad/extremism abroad from mansik rog perspective (phsyological void emptiness among youths), will start working on meditation videos for troubled youths so they don't end getting into trouble, recent stastics from uk is very worrisome its showing many sikh youths are going to jail and sikh youth bham are helping them out with de- radicalizing programs..i m not sure though if they are qualified enough.

Lol, we've known it all along, it's never really been a secret that you are on the same side as Sunny Hundal and his sympathizers.

Nevertheless, thats my current projects going on..anything else you like to know? Oh forgot i bought a nice dslr camera for nature landscape photography..my schedule is quite busy in upcoming months..i am driving from bc to yukon shortly exploring northern canadian rockies, learning nature photography in fall before winter hits.

That's nice, enjoy, stay safe! Share some pics with us when you come back!

Will do, here is one from this august recently:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16507-getting-into-nature-photography-any-good-dslr/?page=2

May be we can connect on nature level :)

Bro, how did you get so close to the bears and wolves? That's crazy!!!

And we can connect on so many different levels and things man....it's just unfortunate that we clashed here and there. Overall I do feel that there is love and respect to be found/discovered/realized.

Haha bro, I was waiting for your entrance many weeks ago. I'm pretty sure one of your biggest fans, Singh123456777, informed you about these discussions. That's cool!

oh just shut it.

Those are really nice pictures. What kind of camera is this? Im thinking of getting one of those dslr cameras for myself too

It's Nikon d750 with NIKON AFS-VR 70-300 F4-5.6 TELEZOOM LENS

I made a mistake on the lens, they say for beginner landscape photography- NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 50MM F1.4G LENS is recommended for wider angle shots so you have wider depth of field.. but i guess benefit of those zoom lense was wild life photography shots, you can zoom right in, those pictures really look close by due to zoom as i must be atleast 40-50 meters away from shots..it was great experience.

Neo Bhaji,

Using this term is derogatory for Sikhs full stop. If those you mention are not living up to your standards by all means call them ignorant or to a lesser extent fanatics, but the over usage of this pathetic and disrespectful word is worrying. As already described it is clearly a hybrid of the word Khalsa/Khalistan and Taliban. The Pure or devoted (Khalis) and Taliban are like oil and water there is no relationship whatsoever and moreover its unlikely that the Sikhs you refer to are anything like the 'real' Taliban. Maligning your own kind in this way will never win friends and I think goes against the kushi of Guru Sahib.

The fact that the press have jumped on this term proves a point. They are using it to malign Sikhs not using violence, case in point wedding fiascos, and the diseased media and coconuts love new fangled terms to denigrate minorities that don't fit into their warped sense of right and wrong.