Tom Watson Named Deputy Leader Of Labour Party : Unique Opportunity For Sikhs

JagsawSingh

Jeremy Corbyn, a reluctant leader

Lol, I'm even happier to hear that he's reluctant. A good politician should be a martyr, taking the job because they have to, not because they want to.

Billy Connolly sums it up best - "the desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one". Unrealistic of course, but something to ponder.

I agree with you guys abour Corbyn. Like Balkaar, I've never voted because I've been so dissillusioned by the system but this man Corbyn stands for something. Finally a man of actual substance. I will vote this time.

Regarding Tom Watson as the deputy leader, this is possibly the greatest opportunity worldwide Sikhs have had in 50 years to actually achieve something. Never have we had a better friend in such a high position. This man will stand up for Sikhs against India with great passion. I think the first step should be to ensure that those 2 hindu punjabis (Sharma and Malhotra in Southall and Hounslow respectively) that were forced upon the local Sikhs, should be de-selected by Labour Party HQ and Sikh candidates put up instead. I'm feeling very very optimistic about the whole thing.

I'm not sure displacing Sharma and replacing him with a Gursikh will be that easy. He's been our MP for eight years and in that time he's managed to secure the undying loyalty of those fuddus in the Singh Sabha Gurdwara Committee (as well as other Southall big boys), who invariably exercise their malign influence on his behalf come the elections.

Great news Tom Watson is indeed a friend of the Sikhs and we should be gearing up to help Tom to get to the truth of what David cameron and his conservatives have tried to hide since the reports came out last year of evil margret thatcher helping her Indian counterpart witch indira gandhi and Indian govt in various schemes targetting the Sikhs nation in order to sell more weapons, military training and economic trade relationships.

We need full disclosure of british establishment involvement in operation blue star 1984 pre and after also.

We also need full disclosure of all the files that were transfered to the commonwealth office to be arhiceved forever possibilty under the secret 100year rule and / or destroyed (if so then on whose authority?)

We need a revolution in the thinking of British Sikhs and it starts at the lands and hands of the royal family / banking elitest oppressor who pays of the indian politicans / miltiary generals via swiss bank accounts.

I don't mean to sound like a pessimist but we should wait and see how things go. It's nice to see that Sikhs may get a chance but power may change people. Maybe not Tom and Jeremy but celebrating a little too early is a little premature. For now we should just assume we won a battle :D not the war.

John McDonnell MP Hayes and Harlington, appointed Shadow Chancellor. A long standing campaigner on Panjabi and Sikh issues.

Yes he has been, Sikhs have a unique opperunity to get truth, justice and freedom now that new labour has been kicked into history and the real labour party has come on the scene.

It's time British Sikhs stepped up to the mark and get involved in politics to ensure the Sikh voice is heard louder than ever and pro-Sikh polities are implemented.