Meat Is <banned word filter activated> (Quite Literally)

JagsawSingh

That processed garbage is hardly the same thing as a fillet of pure chicken breast Jagsaw.

Besides which, Paki eateries are notoriously filthy and unhygienic. Why turn this incident into a tirade against all meat everywhere?

Because ultimately, Balkar, eating any kind of meat is the equivelent to eating tutti. Its not something that's restricted to small kebab shops. Even Burger King admitted the other year that they had been serving its customers horse disguised as beef. As we are what we eat as far as I'm concerned anyone that eats meat is one giant hot steaming pile of poo.

Because ultimately, Balkar, eating any kind of meat is the equivelent to eating tutti. Its not something that's restricted to small kebab shops. Even Burger King admitted the other year that they had been serving its customers horse disguised as beef. As we are what we eat as far as I'm concerned anyone that eats meat is one giant hot steaming pile of poo.

Doner Kebabs and now Burger King? Everybody knows that these reconstituted foods are full of questionable things. What I want to know is has any fecal matter been found in a sirloin steak, a pork chop or any actual cut of unprocessed meat?

We have to understand that animals eat meat themselves, so if we love and respect animals, shouldn't we also love and respect humans. Not all think as deeply as we do to realise eating meat is unnecessary and cruel. Anyway, just so that you know many of the vegetarian food we eat contain some amount of faeces and insects.

Guest Jacfsing2

Not all think as deeply as we do to realise eating meat is unnecessary and cruel.

Do you believe Nihangs are bad? (They do paht and eat Jhatka), I'm sure they have Gurmukhs like any other jatha.

Do you believe Nihangs are bad? (They do paht and eat Jhatka), I'm sure they have Gurmukhs like any other jatha.

Praying to Waheguru but killing animals? Nihangs have some strange practices, From what I know Bhai Gurdas Ji spoke against the consumption of meat. There's no compassion in killing for food when there is plenty supplied.