Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

SIKH PREACHERS DROP PLAN TO

GHERAO MINISTERS

A meeting of Sikh preachers in Bathinda on

Sunday decided that since their two leaders-

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale and Daler Singh-have

been put under house arrest by Punjab Police,

their plan to gherao ministers stands deferred.

“The final decision in this regard would be taken

in the presence of the two leaders,” said Sikh

preachers.

The meeting was attended by Bhai Panthpreet

Singh, Giani Balwant Singh Nandgarh, Kewal

Singh, Sukhjit Singh Khosa, Satnam Singh

Chander and Kirpal Singh.

Kirpal Singh said the three main demands raised

during the ‘bhog’of the two police firing victims

were: arrest of real culprits behind the

desecration of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, release of

the two brothers framed by police in Bargari

desecration case, case against the police officer

responsible for opening fire on protesters at

Behbal Kalan.

Kirpal Singh said the meeting observed that the

Punjab government has handed over the case to

the CBI, two brothers accused in the Bargari case

have been released and police have added the

name of then Moga SSP Charanjit Sharma in the

case pertaining to opening of fire on agitators.

SP (headquarters) Nanak Singh said that

paramilitary forces have been called to tackle the

law and order trouble.

Ranjit Singh Dhadriyanwala and Simranjit Singh Ma…:

http://dailysikhupdates.com/sikh-preachers-drop-plan-gherao-ministers/

Dhadrianwale speaks out.

Interesting interview. I think one of two things are happening here:

-He was bought off by Badal not to attend Sarbat Khalsa and this whole house arrest thing is just part of the "game" CBI is playing.

-He is telling the truth.

Dhadrianwala started this whole momentum with the protests. He was attacked with lathis at the very least.

And ur questioning all of that with his nonattendance at 1 event??!!??!

We need to lay off calling ppl traitors n agents cuz they dont conform to our views. Tbh, i had doubts about the sarbat khalsa. It was by akali dal, first of all. I know its was by SAD maan which is different than Badal. But thats worse, cuz wat if this party uses the beadbi to gain political advantage?? Of course, now my doubts are at rest, the resolutions passed were suberb. BUT at that time there was so much controversy, some ppl saying it cant be sarbat khalsa cuz it aint at akal takhat as well as a political figure heading this. So if i was a high profile Baba, i wouldve stayed away.

ALSO Sarbat khalsa took all the momentum away from the panjab bandh protests, now nobody is focusing on beadbi...

Simranjeet Singh Maan has said in an interview with Hindustan times, that Dhadrianwale and others who boycotted sarbat Khalsa have aligned themselves with the state for reasons best known to them.

So in other words he is saying they sold out. Probably got scared of getting arrested and jailed. It's easy to talk on stages. Actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap

Simranjeet Singh Maan has said in an interview with Hindustan times, that Dhadrianwale and others who boycotted sarbat Khalsa have aligned themselves with the state for reasons best known to them.

So in other words he is saying they sold out. Probably got scared of getting arrested and jailed. It's easy to talk on stages. Actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap

This is what I was thinking as well.

What has Maan done? he's not a reputable leader as he hardly gets any votes. He appears once in awhile then vanishes.

If you watch the video, Baba Ranjit says he was OFFERED Jathehdari, he's not after that. Daduwal has accepted A Jathedhari, who's the true one and who's after leadership, you work it out....

What has Maan done? he's not a reputable leader as he hardly gets any votes. He appears once in awhile then vanishes.

If you watch the video, Baba Ranjit says he was OFFERED Jathehdari, he's not after that. Daduwal has accepted A Jathedhari, who's the true one and who's after leadership, you work it out....

Wat has maan done? U kiddin me? Hes been arrested millions upon millions of times by panjab police for daring to challenge the hindutva govts n for being an open khalistani. As an ex-panjab police officer, he was tortured to the max by the panjab police, for not followin orders to kill/torture fellow sikhs, as he had more love for the panth than pleasing his hindutva superiors. He may not be an astute politician, but he is transparent, and he is wat he is, n no backstabbing towards the panth. U say he vanishes, well wat about the nihang dals, who r usually nowhere to be seen, apart from the recent 'sarbat khalsa'?