Sikh Parenting Issues

Big_Tera

JagwahSingh, Your obviously not an original ethnic Punjabi then. And some Punjabi you are lol

Real Punjabis like me can digest any amount of alcohol. I guess its in our dna as original inhabitants to Punjab. We have evolved the ability to drink a large quantity. I guess you should just stick to your fruit juices and leave the nasha to the real Punjabis who can take it.

Bruaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! :biggrin2:

LOL.

Yes I have heard of this particularly in India. Were the Sikhs do a lot of Carobarring. basically it means Turing a car into a bar. do you get it 'carorbar' . especially around my home town of Amritsar.

Yeah, its common in BC too, although we don't call it "car o bar."

Punjabis cant handle their drinks at all. Every weekend u c these clowns dancing around doing bhangra screaming and acting hard. Its usually theae drunk types who try acting bad but get slaps from kaley or sulley

Bro, I don't know what you're talking about lol. Black people generally aren't considered heavy drinkers. Punjabis generally out drink most people here, but you have the few fools who get belligerent and ruin it for everyone. White people get drunk and some end up acting like fools too.

Guest Jacfsing2

I have nothing against arranged marriages, but in many cases the bride and groom so to speak don't really know much about each other. Of course you could argue their marriage is a journey etc but in many cases their personalities don't exactly match up. This then leads to chaos and discord in the household as arguments may break out.

Many Sikhs now are getting involved in all this immigration stuff. Marrying complete strangers and then struggling in their married lives once they use the stranger to get abroad. In many cases the woman suffers, in others the guy. But really they all do.

I think most marriages have to do with the environment people grew-up with. I'd find it a little more harder for those raised in the west to just marry someone they met over someone from the villages. Also in some countries you actually have to meet the person before marrying them to show proof of your marriage to a citizen.

There are many strange things about this thread but the strangest of all has to be the way the thread starter (Big Tera) introduces the topic by stating something must be done to beat the alcohol problem among Punjabis but by the 5th page he's actively boasting about alcohol drinking capabilities and the pride he feels when Punjbis drink.

I'm confused. Whats this thread about again ? :surrender:

Guest Jacfsing2

There are many strange things about this thread but the strangest of all has to be the way the thread starter (Big Tera) introduces the topic by stating something must be done to beat the alcohol problem among Punjabis but by the 5th page he's actively boasting about alcohol drinking capabilities and the pride he feels when Punjbis drink.

I'm confused. Whats this thread about again ? :surrender:

Big Tera has some other questionable posts through other topics, (I hope he provides what his views are, maybe he accidentally thought this was a Punjabi forum with his buddies)

Ok, <banned word filter activated> is this "bwaahhh" you guys keep saying?... You mean like bruaah?... Is bwaaah the english equivalent? You guys and your silly accents :biggrin2:

Nah man, you is dissin me coz mans has a lisp innit!

It's bwwaaaaaahh!

Manz was walkin tru the pend and dat, and bare sheeps come out of nowhere; so manz had to shepherd dem pendu style and jagsaw dun told me dat farmers used to herd da sheep going 'bwaaaaahhh' so I did, and I got dem all safely in the pen innit. So dey wuz safe from the lumbree at nightime innit.

Manz is gangsta!

Den to celebrate manz had a peg-sheg in the caro-bar and went 'bwaaaaah!!!!!' again innit. Cos dat iz wut us pendus do innit. It's our culture and dat. So respeck it!