Sexual Grooming On The Rise

simran345

So if you believe in what you believe, then why force your beliefs on others? Don't you get it, the whole world is not Muslim. There are lots of different religions. Why try to manipulate others, just because you think it's right? What makes you so righteous and true when you are belittling another's faith? But when you are told different about yours, then why does it hurt when you are just reflecting back your mirrors actions? And we believe in equality and the one same God as you too. There is only one God. We don't worship human beings as God.

Do your research first and understand exactly what Sikhi is and about the Sikh gurus before insulting another's faith thinking you are superior to others, that's your ego only talking. A true Muslim does not insult another's faith.

I suggest you learn something from one.

So if you believe in what you believe, then why force your beliefs on others? Don't you get it, the whole world is not Muslim. There are lots of different religions. Why try to manipulate others, just because you think it's right? What makes you so righteous and true when you are belittling another's faith? But when you are told different about yours, then why does it hurt when you are just reflecting back your mirrors actions? And we believe in equality and the one same God as you too. There is only one God. We don't worship human beings as God.

Do your research first and understand exactly what Sikhi is and about the Sikh gurus before insulting another's faith thinking you are superior to others, that's your ego only talking. A true Muslim does not insult another's faith.

I suggest you learn something from one.

OK what is Sikhism belief on the creator(God) what are his attributes according to Sikhism.

I agree with you that there is only one God hence therefore there can only be one truth.

OK what is Sikhism belief on the creator(God) what are his attributes according to Sikhism.

I agree with you that there is only one God hence therefore there can only be one truth.

You can research yourself, the same way you found your way to this forum to insult our Gurus, the same way you can learn about Sikhi (that's if you are open minded to).

Aap vi kuch karlo, mehne tha baut dene aunde, apne val vi deklo, ki karn aye Ithe! Mainu teka NI leya twade mehnea da, na kise di gulaam a. Do your own research if you want to learn, that's what I did.

You caught me :stupidme:. But I am pro Sikh Punjabi Hindu. Pakis are targeting our sisters. We need to create awareness otherwise most of them will end up getting converted or exploited by these pseudo islamists

Cut the crap 99% of your girls are ugly, I can't see any reason why these stupid mirpruris target these sikh girls, mirpuris are ugly themselves I guess that could be the main reason.

Cut the crap 99% of your girls are ugly, I can't see any reason why these stupid mirpruris target these sikh girls, mirpuris are ugly themselves I guess that could be the main reason.

it's typical problem with Islam . Muslim men treat non muslims girls as *easy prey. The holy book of Quran allows them to poach and convert non muslim girls.