Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

I dont think thats the issue. For one France is much closer to home for most of us, so it impacts us more. Second, people dying in an area that has been at war for years and years simply wont get much media attention anymore. Everyday there are attacks in the middle east, you're not going to go indepth on all of them.

in the world of internet and satellities that is not longer a valid excuse ... it is money and propaganda...

in the world of internet and satellities that is not longer a valid excuse ... it is money and propaganda...

No newstation is going to air the exact same headline every day "Breaking: Yet again 3 more suicide bombings in the middle east today!" People will lose interest very fast and stop watching that station. When there is some sort of disaster such as the Haiti earthquakes or Boko Haram kidnappings or Arab Spring risings is there or is there not a ton coverage? I don't know what it is with people today, EVERY race/religion/nationality is always jumping to play the victim card. World isnt fair, get over it.

Guest Jacfsing2

Actually news only sells if it's what the people want to see, if the news was about something like on a celebrity, (one of the big names, not some small guy), the news companies would probably all post that, of if there is political scandal of the opposite bias.

Watching the non-stop news, there's one thing I can't help but think about: My children.....and how their lives are never gonna be worth as much as the white man's lives.

First thing, stop b1tching. Second thing, stop playing white man's pet like you have for years. Of course they wont value us if we come across as docile sycophants! We'll just get used and abused. People like you are the ones most responsible for giving them this mindset.

Last thing - it doesn't matter what they think of us, what we think of ourselves is of key importance here.

If we think we have intelligence, tenacity, ambition and fortitude we can build our own systems to secure our children's future, instead of begging for crumbs from the white man's table. That means avoiding petty politics and working with other non-white communities. This is the greatest goal we can work towards for our children and their children. And it obviously wont happen overnight.

Our future is in our hands. Sitting around expecting fair treatment in white man's system is a fool's game. We have to make our own system(s) which can rival them. Try getting that dumb agricultural obsession out of your mind first btw, that will just keep us as a community of village idiots. We have to think modern, and globally.

Guest Jacfsing2

Watching the non-stop news, there's one thing I can't help but think about: My children.....and how their lives are never gonna be worth as much as the white man's lives.

Stop playing some victim card, can I ask you which non-Sikhs are in Sach Khand right now? (If you can even name 1, I will be very surprised, and the Bhagats eventually chacked Amrit, so they don't count). Being someone's ***-kisser will never get you anywhere.

No newstation is going to air the exact same headline every day "Breaking: Yet again 3 more suicide bombings in the middle east today!" People will lose interest very fast and stop watching that station. When there is some sort of disaster such as the Haiti earthquakes or Boko Haram kidnappings or Arab Spring risings is there or is there not a ton coverage? I don't know what it is with people today, EVERY race/religion/nationality is always jumping to play the victim card. World isnt fair, get over it.

they did for war casualities in iraq war and kuwait war

Stop playing some victim card, can I ask you which non-Sikhs are in Sach Khand right now? (If you can even name 1, I will be very surprised, and the Bhagats eventually chacked Amrit, so they don't count). Being someone's ***-kisser will never get you anywhere.

Francis of assisi ...

Guest Jacfsing2

they did for war casualities in iraq war and kuwait war

Francis of assisi ...

Do you have any proof that he's in Sach Khand? He was physically born before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, but Guru Sahib never made an exception for him to go to Sach Khand without Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji: ਜੇ ਕੋ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ॥

Jae Ko Gur Thae Vaemukh Hovai Bin Sathigur Mukath N Paavai ||

जे को गुर ते वेमुखु होवै बिनु सतिगुर मुकति न पावै ॥

One who turns away from the Guru, and becomes baymukh - without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

"ਪਾਵੈ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਰ ਥੈ ਕੋਈ ਪੁਛਹੁ ਬਿਬੇਕੀਆ ਜਾਏ ॥

Paavai Mukath N Hor Thhai Koee Pushhahu Bibaekeeaa Jaaeae ||

पावै मुकति न होर थै कोई पुछहु बिबेकीआ जाए ॥

He shall not find liberation anywhere else either; go and ask the wise ones about this.

ਅਨੇਕ ਜੂਨੀ ਭਰਮਿ ਆਵੈ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥

Anaek Joonee Bharam Aavai Vin Sathigur Mukath N Paaeae ||

अनेक जूनी भरमि आवै विणु सतिगुर मुकति न पाए ॥

He shall wander through countless incarnations; without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

ਫਿਰਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਪਾਏ ਲਾਗਿ ਚਰਣੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਏ ॥

Fir Mukath Paaeae Laag Charanee Sathiguroo Sabadh Sunaaeae ||

फिरि मुकति पाए लागि चरणी सतिगुरू सबदु सुणाए ॥

But liberation is attained, when one is attached to the feet of the True Guru, chanting the Word of the Shabad.

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥੨੨॥

Kehai Naanak Veechaar Dhaekhahu Vin Sathigur Mukath N Paaeae ||22||

कहै नानकु वीचारि देखहु विणु सतिगुर मुकति न पाए ॥२२॥

Says Nanak, contemplate this and see, that without the True Guru, there is no liberation. ||22||" Gurbani is very very clear, it doesn't give Assisi a free pass. Also Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was available before his physical birth.

Do you have any proof that he's in Sach Khand? He was physically born before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, but Guru Sahib never made an exception for him to go to Sach Khand without Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji: ਜੇ ਕੋ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ॥

Jae Ko Gur Thae Vaemukh Hovai Bin Sathigur Mukath N Paavai ||

जे को गुर ते वेमुखु होवै बिनु सतिगुर मुकति न पावै ॥

One who turns away from the Guru, and becomes baymukh - without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

"ਪਾਵੈ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਰ ਥੈ ਕੋਈ ਪੁਛਹੁ ਬਿਬੇਕੀਆ ਜਾਏ ॥

Paavai Mukath N Hor Thhai Koee Pushhahu Bibaekeeaa Jaaeae ||

पावै मुकति न होर थै कोई पुछहु बिबेकीआ जाए ॥

He shall not find liberation anywhere else either; go and ask the wise ones about this.

ਅਨੇਕ ਜੂਨੀ ਭਰਮਿ ਆਵੈ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥

Anaek Joonee Bharam Aavai Vin Sathigur Mukath N Paaeae ||

अनेक जूनी भरमि आवै विणु सतिगुर मुकति न पाए ॥

He shall wander through countless incarnations; without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

ਫਿਰਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਪਾਏ ਲਾਗਿ ਚਰਣੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਏ ॥

Fir Mukath Paaeae Laag Charanee Sathiguroo Sabadh Sunaaeae ||

फिरि मुकति पाए लागि चरणी सतिगुरू सबदु सुणाए ॥

But liberation is attained, when one is attached to the feet of the True Guru, chanting the Word of the Shabad.

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥੨੨॥

Kehai Naanak Veechaar Dhaekhahu Vin Sathigur Mukath N Paaeae ||22||

कहै नानकु वीचारि देखहु विणु सतिगुर मुकति न पाए ॥२२॥

Says Nanak, contemplate this and see, that without the True Guru, there is no liberation. ||22||" Gurbani is very very clear, it doesn't give Assisi a free pass. Also Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was available before his physical birth.

if one has a Guru and one does bhagti , one reaches Satguru Akal Purakh ...this is bachan of Guru ji not mine . The happenings of this sikh of Akal Purakh is parallel with what we have seen with those who we call bhramgiani , like being seen in numerous locations at same time, the samm drist, the simple living , the sewa , work ethic ...the unconditional love for all Waheguru's creatures

Guest Jacfsing2

if one has a Guru and one does bhagti , one reaches Satguru Akal Purakh ...this is bachan of Guru ji not mine . The happenings of this sikh of Akal Purakh is parallel with what we have seen with those who we call bhramgiani , like being seen in numerous locations at same time, the samm drist, the simple living , the sewa , work ethic ...the unconditional love for all Waheguru's creatures

You do realize that there are many fake Gurus and the SatGuru Sahib has said that they will bring themselves to 8.4 million lives as well as ALL their followers. I'll just add one last thing: Chaupai Sahib is clear on who is true and who's not: ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

Swaiya

"ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਯੋ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

Since the day I caught hold of your feet, I have not looked elsewhere; Ram, Rahim, Puranas, Quran many recite but even one does not understand.

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥੮੬੩॥

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas all describe many mysteries, but I do not know any of them. O sword-wielder God! All here has been described by your Grace; what can I say, it is as you have ordained" Swaiya. (Can ANYONE start following one of the pakhandi babas and hope for being spiritually evolved?)