Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

Guest Jacfsing2

No, they value white lives over nonwhites. Simple.

Stop being an apologist for them please.

I'm not being an apologist, you could see just how much the news covered the hate crime of some black guy in Ferguson. I was also very clear earlier if you remember that non-Sikhs can't go to Sach Khand, also I still hold that view true now. (Don't judge based on some personal bias)

I'm not being an apologist, you could see just how much the news covered the hate crime of some black guy in Ferguson. I was also very clear earlier if you remember that non-Sikhs can't go to Sach Khand, also I still hold that view true now. (Don't judge based on some personal bias)

I wont be hitting Sachkhand but you are correct; without 'Sat' Guru Mukti in Kaljug cannot be achieved. Asa Di Vaar makes this crystal clear.

Remember when the charlie hebdo shootings happened. 16 white people were killed the whole western world was shaken and the media was giving 24/7 coverage like it is the end of the world. But just at that time 2000 people in a Nigeria, black people were butchered by the Boko Haram and the news coverage barely noticed it giving it a slight mention if barely like it is nothing.

Just recently how Sikhs were killed by police firing in Punjab. Sikhs had to bug the media to give it a mention.

e

Yes, but they are not white. White lives are more valuable than non-white and it is wrong! Every life is precious. We can continue with what our religion teaches us, that is, that all are equal before God, it does not have any impact on the white western governments.

The reason for this is that we don't treat our own people as if they count or matter. If we did we would never have so many jatheydars and jatheydaranies.

Black people have been getting killed by the police in the US for decades. It's only now, because of phone cameras that it has become widely recognised. Wake up.

The attention given to cases like Ferguson are because of the potential backlash such things can cause now. Did you not notice African-Americans shouting out about #Black lives matter??

Take a wild guess as to why they are doing this.

You seem really slow?

Guest Jacfsing2

Black people have been getting killed by the police in the US for decades. It's only now, because of phone cameras that it has become widely recognised. Wake up.

The attention given to cases like Ferguson are because of the potential backlash such things can cause now. Did you not notice African-Americans shouting out about #Black lives matter??

Take a wild guess as to why they are doing this.

You seem really slow?

I just will end with saying this: "ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਕੋਊ ਰਾਫਜੀ ਇਮਾਮ ਸਾਫੀ 'ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬੋ ॥

hindhoo thurak kooo raafajee eimaam saafee maanas kee jaath sabai eaekai pehichaanabo.

Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim, then someone is Shia, and someone a Sunni, Recognize the whole of human race as one.

(Sridasam p51)" (I'm not being slow), also do you think that people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and even Muhammad Ali were useless?

I just will end with saying this: "ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤੁਰਕ ਕੋਊ ਰਾਫਜੀ ਇਮਾਮ ਸਾਫੀ 'ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬੋ ॥

hindhoo thurak kooo raafajee eimaam saafee maanas kee jaath sabai eaekai pehichaanabo.

Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim, then someone is Shia, and someone a Sunni, Recognize the whole of human race as one.

(Sridasam p51)" (I'm not being slow), also do you think that people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and even Muhammad Ali were useless?

What are you on about??

https://www.rt.com/uk/322332-corbyn-media-paris-terrorism/

Until the underlying causes of these attacks are identified and tackled, nothing will ever change. 1. Western foreign policy. 2. The poisonous Islamist ideology.

That's all it is. But seeing how the powers in charge will contort themselves into all sorts of ways that AVOID discussing the above, there's nothing anybody will ever be able to do to prevent more horrors.