Disgraced Anti-sikh Jasbir Rode At Gurdwara Bangala Sahib

khalsaman1

I wasn't born at the time so I can't say for sure

That's no excuse to not do your research. I'll give you a pointer though, if you are able to follow it through, and the same goes to khalsa1469.

Next time either of you are in Panjab, go and meet "Mr Daljeet Singh Bittu" who shared responsibility for Harminder Singhs' death, and ask him if Sandhu was a traitor.

And before you ask, I have been there when he was asked, but I would rather you found your own answer to it.

And when do you meet him, ask him how much Mr Jasbir Singh Rode helped him when he was in jail.

I CAN say for sure, but would rather you did it yourself.

Ok, can you also verify that there were hundreds/thousands of Sikhs that promised to die if the army attacked the Golden Temple, who surrendered alongside Harminder Singh?

Have all these thousands who surrendered been officially branded as cowards?

This is from the Gallant Defender:

And this was boastful claim of Longowal that he had presided the organisation of the martyrs. Humiliated by the taunts of Sant Bhindranwale, Longowal thought upon a plan to raise an "Army of Marjiwarhe" (those who were ready to lay down their lives) during the Akali Morcha. Even then Sant Bhindranwale was the first who took the oath at Manji Sahib near the Akal Takht. Longowal, Balwant Singh, Barnala and other Akali leaders and more than one lakh workers took similar oath there from 13th April 1983 to May 1983. They pledged and vowed to sacrifice their lives for the cause of Sikh Panth and to defend the Golden Temple Complex if it was attacked by the army. It is pertinent to note that Longowal, Surjit Singh Barnala, Balwant Singh Ex Minister, Balwant Singh Ramuwalia and others repeatedly declared from the stage of Manji Sahib that if the Centre ever sent army to attack the Golden Temple Complex the army shall have to walk over their dead bodies, "tanks would roll over our dead bodies." They took this oath at Manji Sahib before Guru Granth Sahib in the precincts of Golden Temple and Akal Takht.

The book also states:

But when the army actually attacked the Golden Temple Complex in June 1984 the impostors and cowards like Surjit Singh Barnala, Ravi Inder Singh, Balwant Singh and others had confined themselves in their air-conditioned homes. Longowal. Tohra, Ramuwalia and some others, who were present in the Complex, huddled themselves in the office of Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee to save their lives and surrendered to the Army by raising their hands above the heads Even Harminder Singh Sandhu, Gen. Secretary of AISSF meekly surrendered.

But let me guess....you're going to discredit the book and call me an agent of the government again? Please do. The more shittar I eat from the hand of a sikh, the more God blesses me.

That's no excuse to not do your research. I'll give you a pointer though, if you are able to follow it through, and the same goes to khalsa1469.

Next time either of you are in Panjab, go and meet "Mr Daljeet Singh Bittu" who shared responsibility for Harminder Singhs' death, and ask him if Sandhu was a traitor.

And before you ask, I have been there when he was asked, but I would rather you found your own answer to it.

And when do you meet him, ask him how much Mr Jasbir Singh Rode helped him when he was in jail.

Post this gentleman's address.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, can you also verify that there were hundreds/thousands of Sikhs that promised to die if the army attacked the Golden Temple, who surrendered alongside Harminder Singh?

Have all these thousands who surrendered been officially branded as cowards?

What a question. You should go check with officials and get it verified whether they have been officially branded as cowards.

Or find another word to describe their cowardice.

Why is it you cannot say what you were told by Daljit Singh Bittu? Please do share the knowledge, we, or at least I, would love to know.

An account I know of is that some members of the SAD informed on Sandhu and other AISSF members who were fighting. Due to some events they ended up in a group of civilians, where the SAD member pointed them out. They denied who they were they, but obviously were going to be arrested none the less. I can go into detail if anyone wants, if this account holds true, he did not surrender.

Who can provide details of his surrender?

Why is it you cannot say what you were told by Daljit Singh Bittu? Please do share the knowledge, we, or at least I, would love to know.

An account I know of is that some members of the SAD informed on Sandhu and other AISSF members who were fighting. Due to some events they ended up in a group of civilians, where the SAD member pointed them out. They denied who they were they, but obviously were going to be arrested none the less. I can go into detail if anyone wants, if this account holds true, he did not surrender.

Confused on one thing.

If Harminder Singh was not with traitors Longowal and Tohra, who had locked themselves into the offices of the SGPC, where was he? If he did not surrender how did he make it out alive unless the army was given strict orders not to shoot him....because we know the army shot and martyred every other being in the vicinity of Darbar Sahib.

Post this gentleman's address.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know it. But I'm surprised that you, as a confirmed indian agent are asking me. you already know his address.

What a question. You should go check with officials and get it verified whether they have been officially branded as cowards.

Or find another word to describe their cowardice.

Officials? Officials of what ? Your country india?

When did I claim that I could not say what Daljit Singh Bittu said? I have already said that Bittu regretted Sandhu's murder.

Confused on one thing.

If Harminder Singh was not with traitors Longowal and Tohra, who had locked themselves into the offices of the SGPC, where was he? If he did not surrender how did he make it out alive unless the army was given strict orders not to shoot him....because we know the army shot and martyred every other being in the vicinity of Darbar Sahib.

What are you confused on? The army did not shoot everyone. You need to research your agency's material more clearly. There were many hundreds of Sikhs arrested by the army during bluestar. A good few hundred up in Jodhpur jail known as "The Jodhpur detainees", all top activist Sikhs. Question your agency more carefully, Mr Man1. Thanks.

Bhai Harminder Singh, Bhai Manjit Singh, Bhai Rajinder Singh Mehta, the eventual traitor Harminder Singh Gill, Bhai Amarjit Singh Chawla all survived. Where the army got them, I don't know.

I don't know it. But I'm surprised that you, as a confirmed indian agent are asking me. you already know his address.

Officials? Officials of what ? Your country india?

When did I claim that I could not say what Daljit Singh Bittu said? I have already said that Bittu regretted Sandhu's murder.

What are you confused on? The army did not shoot everyone. You need to research your agency's material more clearly. There were many hundreds of Sikhs arrested by the army during bluestar. A good few hundred up in Jodhpur jail known as "The Jodhpur detainees", all top activist Sikhs. Question your agency more carefully, Mr Man1. Thanks.

Bhai Harminder Singh, Bhai Manjit Singh, Bhai Rajinder Singh Mehta, the eventual traitor Harminder Singh Gill, Bhai Amarjit Singh Chawla all survived. Where the army got them, I don't know.

So first I was an Indian agent and now I'm a murderer?

You sidetracked this thread by bringing up the name of known traitor Harminder Gill. I produced quotes from a published book regarding this traitor and you've yet to respond to that. Instead you have resorted to personal attacks on a message board. This is the surest sign of losing an argument.

But continue to slander me Singh. I shall continue to speak the truth.

Now back to the actual topic of the thread.

It was documented in October that Harnam Dhumma was pushing for Jasbir Rode to become the next Jathedar of Akal Takhat.

The same Dhumma that was never appointed mukhi of Damdami Taksal by Baba Thakur Singh but instead chosen as a the puppet Mukhi to destroy the foundation of the sacred Damdami Taksal.

The same Harnam Dhumma that bows to the feet of Dog Badal.

The same Harnam Dhumma that has alleged ties to the CBI and Radha Swami clan.

Anyone going to defend Rode on this message board?

You sidetracked this thread by bringing up the name of known traitor Harminder Gill. I produced quotes from a published book regarding this traitor and you've yet to respond to that.

I did respond to it:

Maybe you need to read more carefully?

Any of it, you don't understand, any words with more than one syllable etc, I can help you with.

And using Gill's sidetracked from it in what way? Is it untrue that Gill along with the AISSF top brass were arrested and thrown in Jodhpur jail?

Maybe you need understanding what "sidetracked" means?

But continue to slander me Singh. I shall continue to speak the truth.

That is hilarious. You don't know half the things that went on from the quality and content of your posts, yet will "continue to speak the truth."

If you don't know the truth or all the facts, all you have are half-baked facts, and you know that half the truth is worse than a lie.

It was documented in October that Harnam Dhumma was pushing for Jasbir Rode to become the next Jathedar of Akal Takhat.

The same Dhumma that was never appointed mukhi of Damdami Taksal by Baba Thakur Singh but instead chosen as a the puppet Mukhi to destroy the foundation of the sacred Damdami Taksal.

The same Harnam Dhumma that bows to the feet of Dog Badal.

The same Harnam Dhumma that has alleged ties to the CBI and Radha Swami clan.

If it was documented that Harnam Singh Dhumma wanted Bhai Jasbir Singh to be next jathedar, maybe you can provide some evidence of it?

Whatever Harnam Singh Dhumma's shortcomings in your opinion, he forced through the building of the Shaheedi Yaadgar of Operation Bluestar, even when SGPC were adamant it would not be built.

Anyways, if you have any credible evidence of Bhai Harminder Singh being a traitor, please share. Don't bother with conjecture, because it means nothing. Bring facts.