Eating Meat Is Destroying The Environment

cgyalberta

Those 2 aren't necessarily the best of role models if you asked me.

I agree. But they are funny as heck.

When I want ideas for training, I look to people who train well. When I want to learn a language, I go to a language teacher. If I want to improve my maths I go to a maths teacher and so forth.

I go to specific people for specific needs. I don't necessarily have to agree with or like their lifestyles.

I only pasted those guys because they are last people I would've ever expected to go vege. It'll be interesting to see if they keep it up and what difference it will make to their physiques.

Hell, even the Hodgetwins have gone vege!!

aaaiiiiee my brain hurts ....why they so stoooopid? it is so tempting to send them the details of modern fishing methods plus all those films like forks over knives.

@Hodgetwins hey guys if it had a mum and a dad and has a face and you eat it that makes you Non Vegetarian...if it involves exploiting creatures for their secretions/food then that makes you Non-Vegan...

trust me the amount of top of the chain fish they eat they will accumulate enough PCBs, Mercury etc... bad news for their already dwindling IQ points....

also eating bottom feeders not good

Guest Jacfsing2

I agree. But they are funny as heck.

When I want ideas for training, I look to people who train well. When I want to learn a language, I go to a language teacher. If I want to improve my maths I go to a maths teacher and so forth.

I go to specific people for specific needs. I don't necessarily have to agree with or like their lifestyles.

I only pasted those guys because they are last people I would've ever expected to go vege. It'll be interesting to see if they keep it up and what difference it will make to their physiques.

I seriously doubt that they could fight 2 nihangs, (even giving these 2 the same Shastars).

love watching this channel on YT so quiet and informative:

peaceful cuisine - vegan cooking plus other skills , he even makes his own plates and kitchen from scratch ...

Mary's test kitchen loads of vegan ideas

Vegsource for vegetarian vegan health information

Which channel penji?

I seriously doubt that they could fight 2 nihangs, (even giving these 2 the same Shastars).

They are ex-marines, so they aren't completely useless or untrained.

Why you taking it there anyway?

aaaiiiiee my brain hurts ....why they so stoooopid?

They're American......

But... they make all kindz of gainz... all kindz.

All kindz................

Lawd gainz put his hands on me.....can I gets an amen!!