genie

It's true jesus went to himalayas but not give blessings or darshan but to get blessings from sages of the time and one of them were Dust-Daman ji NOT - DUSHT ji- singh123 do you know what 'dusht ' means?

Do you believe in what mahapurkh Bhai vir Singh wrote? I'm just telling what he wrote. Don't kill the messenger.

Jesus and Prophet Mohammed admitted the superiority of the Gurus and the Sikh maarg. That is why they express their desire that their followers should become Sikhs of the Gurus.

Obviously!!! That's what I have been trying to get at in all my posts! But some of you guys always take my words and twist them!

Sheesh...

You should read carefully and the context.

I will ask again - Why do you keep writing Dusht to Dusht-Daman ji ?

Do you know what Dusht and Daman mean?

For example we say Sri guru Granth sahib Ji but if we keep on referring to Sri guru Granth sahib Ji in an article or something we write guru Ji for short terms. Everybody knows we are referring to Sri guru Granth sahib ji when we say guru ji.

Same thing I did here. I shortened it from dusht daman ji to dusht ji cause everybody understand(except you) what I'm alluding to and frankly I have a ton of questions to answer so I try doing it all quick.

Sorry for the misunderstanding or whatever.

For example we say Sri guru Granth sahib Ji but if we keep on referring to Sri guru Granth sahib Ji in an article or something we write guru Ji for short terms. Everybody knows we are referring to Sri guru Granth sahib ji when we say guru ji.

Same thing I did here. I shortened it from dusht daman ji to dusht ji cause everybody understand(except you) what I'm alluding to and frankly I have a ton of questions to answer so I try doing it all quick.

Sorry for the misunderstanding or whatever.

You are wrong by using the inappropriate word for your short form of the name.

You won't lose anything by admitting ..

You are wrong by using the inappropriate word for your short form of the name.

You won't lose anything by admitting ..

Bro whatever. Your never gonna get my point and actually I don't feel as if I'm wrong. Well we have both different thinkings so why bother going on and on about it? I'm not gonna change and neither are you. So let's respectfully agree to disagree.

Ps:I'm suprised nobody else was offended until you came along lol

Guest Jacfsing2

Bro whatever. Your never gonna get my point and actually I don't feel as if I'm wrong. Well we have both different thinkings so why bother going on and on about it? I'm not gonna change and neither are you. So let's respectfully agree to disagree.

Ps:I'm suprised nobody else was offended until you came along lol

My Punjabi/Gurmukhi isn't the best; however Dusht by itself does mean enemy, (if I'm guessing right). And saying Dusht Ji would be akin to calling Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji the bad guy. (Damon by itself means destroyer), this is a unique name that we really can't shorten. (It doesn't bother me, but it's best to know what your actually saying).

My Punjabi/Gurmukhi isn't the best; however Dusht by itself does mean enemy, (if I'm guessing right). And saying Dusht Ji would be akin to calling Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji the bad guy. (Damon by itself means destroyer), this is a unique name that we really can't shorten. (It doesn't bother me, but it's best to know what your actually saying).

Acha and please tell me why didn't you tell me 5 pages before?

Sheesh you guys are so crazy.

Guest Jacfsing2

Acha and please tell me why didn't you tell me 5 pages before? Sheesh you guys are so crazy.

Because I honestly didn't care, nor have I noticed. (Really I'm just trying to help Verji.) Also I was to busy with the whole Jesus conversation to notice.

What difference would that have been considering you don't even admit it now.

You are the only one 'wise' here.. seesh

There is something called sarcasm.

Im not even gonna get into another debate with you guys.. sheesh.

Because I honestly didn't care, nor have I noticed. (Really I'm just trying to help Verji.) Also I was to busy with the whole Jesus conversation to notice.

I know you mean well bro :)