Donald Trump Attacks Sikhs

sikhstudent99

Trump is going after groups who he deems (rightfully so) are behind todays problema, hes not blindly going after any minority. Hence I believe Sikhs wont be next, but these people fail to realize that. Bunch of whiny liberals, send them all to Iraq to their beloved muslims.

It isn't just Muslims he's attacked though is it: Mexicans got it hard too.

The short answer: Whatever time Waheguru has written for me to spend physically training.

That's cool. But I hope it isn't an excuse you've created in your mind to be lazy.

Why don't you train out of interest?

That's cool. But I hope it isn't an excuse you've created in your mind to be lazy.

Probably due to the massive number of illegal, unskilled, uneducated immigrants that cross over daily. While small business owners love the mexicans, many average folks dont, and I guess Trump is aiming for their support. If I lived in Southwest USA, Id probably be displeased with the illegals too.

Trump does however need to go about all this in a smarter fashion, guy is an <banned word filter activated> if he thinks this will land him a Presidential term or two.

Probably due to the massive number of illegal, unskilled, uneducated immigrants that cross over daily. While small business owners love the mexicans, many average folks dont, and I guess Trump is aiming for their support. If I lived in Southwest USA, Id probably be displeased with the illegals too.

Trump does however need to go about all this in a smarter fashion, guy is an <banned word filter activated> if he thinks this will land him a Presidential term or two.

Don't put anything past Americans. Did you forget Bush's 2 terms?

I am nothing. However, I can confirm that Waheguru has not made me lazy. Man is capable of nothing, dailysingh.

When we accept that everything is in Waheguru's will, Waheguru comes running towards us. Bhai Gurdas Ji states the following brother:

Charan Saran Gur Ek Paida Jae Chal.

Sat Gur Kot Paida Aage Hoye Let Hai

Waheguru is within us and within all. Waheguru resides in every being including Muslims.

Whatever one muslim has done to you brother does not make all muslims guilty. Sher Muhammed Khan Malerkotla is remembered by Sikhs everywhere for standing up to Wazhir Khan.

Sikhs stand up for injustice against all humanity not just injustice against Sikhs

I am nothing. However, I can confirm that Waheguru has not made me lazy. Man is capable of nothing, dailysingh.

When we accept that everything is in Waheguru's will, Waheguru comes running towards us. Bhai Gurdas Ji states the following brother:

Charan Saran Gur Ek Paida Jae Chal.

Sat Gur Kot Paida Aage Hoye Let Hai

Waheguru is within us and within all. Waheguru resides in every being including Muslims.

Whatever one muslim has done to you brother does not make all muslims guilty. Sher Muhammed Khan Malerkotla is remembered by Sikhs everywhere for standing up to Wazhir Khan.

Sikhs stand up for injustice against all humanity not just injustice against Sikhs

Do you know it's comical when apnay who can't even stick up for themselves or their own people in a tight situation, give it big talk about being some sort of crusader against injustice.

This isn't about Muslims but having a realistic appraisal of our own situation. These daints pop up regularly, they could be anyone Muslim, white, even apnay. It's about being as ready as you can for them.

Do you know it's comical when apnay who can't even stick up for themselves or their own people in a tight situation, give it big talk about being some sort of crusader against injustice.

This isn't about Muslims but having a realistic appraisal of our own situation.

Waheguru.

ਸ੍ਰੀਰਾਗ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਬੇਣੀ ਜੀਉ ਕੀ ਪਹਰਿਆ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਗਾਵਣਾ

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ

ਰੇ ਨਰ ਗਰਭ ਕੁੰਡਲ ਜਬ ਆਛਤ ਉਰਧ ਧਿਆਨ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗਾ ਮਿਰਤਕ ਪਿੰਡਿ ਪਦ ਮਦ ਨਾ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਏਕੁ ਅਗਿਆਨ ਸੁ ਨਾਗਾ

It's actually not that complicated.

The way I see it, Trump represents bigotry, divisiveness, intolerance and hatred. He is spreading that type of hysterical fear among masses. I don't care about rest as thats more than enough reason for me to take a moment to protest against his fascist views. I applaud what this singh did and hopefully, he realize this on a universal sense, condemn it on all levels and not make it complicated by boxing it as "us vs them" or other proxy war silliness.

Gursikhi is higher path, yes we can be smart/strategic but at the same time never loose the essence-tat of gurmat which is enshirned quite clearly such as in - akaal ustat.

Excellent post. Waheguru has blessed you greatly.

Donald Trump is being called a bigot or a fascist and that he is promoting hate etc etc.

The thing with Donald Trump no matter what you think of him is saying things that perhaps need to be said and he is tapping into a sentiment that is felt by millions.

Maybe there are a few elephants in the room and maybe there is time to call a spade a spade.

Better for things to be out in the open and at least then they can be dealt with instead of doing the bhenji bhenji.