Conditions

Big_Tera

I've worked in a number of fields.

And not everything people study or are interested in has to relate to some career objective. You do know people can study subjects just out of interest and self-development don't you?

I've never met anyone that did a postgraduate masters in psychology and thus had a qualification that would guarantee a job in that field, and choose instead to enter a totally different field (law) (a field, by the way, in which very very few graduates and postgraduates find a job) where you would not only have to embark on yet another period of totally different postgraduate studies but you would also have to go back to graduate studies again and do a conversion course.

In other words, dallysingh101, I'm calling you a liar and a fake.

On the subject of 'ologies'

Old Joke!!
A tourist asked a boatman "do u know biology, psychology, sociology, geology
and criminology?" The boatman said NO to all of the questions. Then the
tourist said "what the hell do u know, mhh? You will die illiterate."

After a while the boat started sinking, so the tourist started panicking and
the boatman asked the tourist : "Do u know swimology and escapology from
crocodology?" The tourist said NO! The boatman then said:

"Well, you will now get firsthand experience in drownology as crocodology
will eat your assology and you will dieology because of your bad
mouthology. Bye-Byeology. I'm leaving youology so that you dieology in the
boatology!!

Psychopaths

I know this may seem a peculiar subject. But someone like myself who has studied psychology . I am aware of many conditions such as these.

I have only ever come across 2 psychopaths in my life and because of my knowledge of them from my studies I can easily recognise them.

I have just come across another one of these and am not sure what to do. He like many of them is very smart and intelligent, He has got many people rapped around his finger. Apart from me. I Think he can sense that I see right through him. Should I expose him to everyone as I think he is a danger to other people.

Yes why not. Sarbat da Bhalla comes into play. If he truly is a danger and you're not out to slander someone you dislike, go for it!

I've never met anyone that did a postgraduate masters in psychology and thus had a qualification that would guarantee a job in that field, and choose instead to enter a totally different field (law) (a field, by the way, in which very very few graduates and postgraduates find a job) where you would not only have to embark on yet another period of totally different postgraduate studies but you would also have to go back to graduate studies again and do a conversion course.

In other words, dallysingh101, I'm calling you a liar and a fake.

I'm calling you a low IQ buffoon, who appears to have mixed up all manner of things, who has a propensity for rambling and wasting people's time.

Find another dullard of your ilk and bounce off them.

What do you think I'm going to do? Send you my CV or something.

That last bit is rhetorical, just so you don't get confused.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes why not. Sarbat da Bhalla comes into play. If he truly is a danger and you're not out to slander someone you dislike, go for it!

It could be really risky if he's wrong though.

Are you sure he is not a sociopath as opposed to a psychopath?

i studied psychology as well. And I've known a few psychopaths and sociopaths. What I've learnt is that they are actually either like that as a result of some childhood trauma which makes them incapable of relating to others feelings, or they were naturally born this way.

From my experiences in business and industry I'd say sociopaths (who are less likely to use violence than psychopaths) are VERY common in society, and most successful people are of this type.

Thing is, if you run around slandering this guy based on some gut instinct you have, and you are wrong - you would rightly be deserving of a good beating for your actions. On the other hand, these types of people are expert at manipulating others - so be careful that your plan doesn't flop and you end up looking like the nut job.

Tread carefully.

Well I am not in any rush to expose this person and dont have a personal grudge against him. He is not really someone who I come across to often and the people he is around are not close to me. He is a leader of a community group that has a few Sikhs in the group. Thats what made me think I should try and warn them. All psychopaths have very similar characters and personality and you can tell them by the way they will slip up in a conversation and reveal their true self. They put on a mask to disguise their inner feelings. They pretend and mimic normal behaviour.

But inside they dont have feelings of empathy or guilt for their actions. something in their mind is wrong and stopping them from having these natural emotions. Its actually quite scary talking to these people as they are fearless they dont care about consequences of their actions. Its best not to confront these people directly. The thing is someone like myself who has read many books/research videos ect. Can distinguish these people. Not everyone has that ability. Alot of people may think to themselves there is something not quite right with such and such a person. but they will not know what it is. they will be like a puzzle to them and wont be able to work them out. I may be wrong and as I am not fully qualified i wont go slandering anyone. But believe me when you have done the amount of studying I have done in this field im pretty much certain i am right. obviously no one can be 100% certain.

Its only when you actually know a psychopath that you can determine another one. those who treat them can easily tell psychopath as they are all very similar in theor traits, facial expressions, conversations and body language above all their actions.. sociapths are very similar but both are equally as dangerous. though sociapths are said to be a little milder form of psychopath.

Plus it could easily turn into looking like he is jealous of this guys popularity and being snide about it.

I am not going to be saying to anyone this guy is a psychopath. but just for people to be wary and carefull. Im not jealous of him and his popularity. I am more popular then him. i dont care about these things anyway, he is capable of doing bad things and feeling no regret or empathy. I would not want to be around someone like that. they are also know for their trolling on message boards.

I'm calling you a low IQ buffoon, who appears to have mixed up all manner of things, who has a propensity for rambling and wasting people's time.

.....says the lying little $hit who claims to be a postgraduate and yet was under the impression that they're two separate words :blink2:

On threads containing legal matters you come along and say "I work in the legal field"......On threads about psychology you come along and say "I've got a postgraduate in psychology" and yet really, when push comes to shove, you've never shown even an ounce of knowledge about any issue. The true and original 'man who knew nothing'. You are indeed, dalsingh101, the fakest faking little faker on sikhsangat. Much like a broken pencil:.....pointless.

.....says the lying little $hit who claims to be a postgraduate and yet was under the impression that they're two separate words :blink2:

On threads containing legal matters you come along and say "I work in the legal field"......On threads about psychology you come along and say "I've got a postgraduate in psychology" and yet really, when push comes to shove, you've never shown even an ounce of knowledge about any issue. The true and original 'man who knew nothing'. You are indeed, dalsingh101, the fakest faking little faker on sikhsangat. Much like a broken pencil:.....pointless.

This post made my day lol