Conditions

Big_Tera

Trust me Dally you will never be as bright or intelligent as me. You may think you know everything but you know nothing! I am not snide. So you are saying I shouldnt warn Sikh girls who are around this person who is actually a hindu? I know more about you then you know about yourself!

What is it exactly that you worried that he is going to do then?

Guest Jacfsing2

Trust me Dally you will never be as bright or intelligent as me. You may think you know everything but you know nothing! I am not snide. So you are saying I shouldnt warn Sikh girls who are around this person who is actually a hindu? I know more about you then you know about yourself!

Why exactly should they trust you? (I personally thought this was about someone's medical conditions).

• 2 weeks later...

As I put my saucepan on fire in the morning- I had this thought.

The person who does not remember Waheguru - is the one who goes on to become a psychopath. Forgetting the Lord all your gun come to an end. Har bisrat tere gun galeya - in rehras sahib.

Just like darkness is not darkness but is the absence of light. Therefore the absence of Naam is the 5 vices. Anger, greed, attachment, ego and lust. When you are not being guided by the light of Naam then you are susceptible to either one or all of these.

Think of a saucepan on fire - if you leave it on the fire - it will burn itself. kal tati dhandha har nao. Kalyug is hot and the name is cold. If you keep filling it up with water it will survive on the fire. If you fill it with milk, the milk will boil over and pour. Water is Amrit. It will keep you cool. Milk is our rituals (tirath ishnaan and not Naam japna - it offers us some time in heaven but that does not last) - they boil over and still burn - offer some cool time. The water will keep boiling and evaporate so you need to keep filling it.

Keep filling it with Amrit at Amrit vela. Naam, bani, simran and seva - are all going to keep your saucepan (body) full of Amrit.

Going to the Guradwara to show off to others is the milk. Sitting in kirtan - with our mind elsewhere is the milk. We are at bliss but we take nothing back home. The main message just flew past. We are present there in body but not in mind. When we go back on the fire - the more the fire - the more our milk is going to boil over and pour out. i.e. someone questions us - and we are ready to defend our stance on what we think without having even listened to the message in the first place. Then we get ashamed when we are corrected - that is if we have the patience to listen. (this is when you miss a part of the katha - or you want to crititise what went on)

As long as the water is there - we are cool and our environment is not under threat.

When we are empty and on the fire - we will burn - spread the fire - burn the house and reduce everything around us to ashes.

gunehgar lun <banned word filter activated> - we have prooved ourselves to be untrue to God - we have murdered the very soul which God has given to us - and in the process we have murdered other souls as well. ( Psychopath)

(There is a line is Gurbani which says that we are susceptible to punishment if we dont take care of our souls and give them the correct food which is Naam. Will post it later when I get it)

सूही महला ५ ॥
Sūhī mėhlā 5.
Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
ਸੂਹੀ ਪੰਜਵੀਂ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ।
घर महि ठाकुरु नदरि न आवै ॥
Gẖar mėh ṯẖākur naḏar na āvai.
Within the home of his own self, he does not even come to see his Lord and Master.
ਆਪਣੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਅੰਦਰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ ਵੇਖਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ,
गल महि पाहणु लै लटकावै ॥१॥
Gal mėh pāhaṇ lai latkāvai. ||1||
And yet, around his neck, he hangs a stone god. ||1||
ਅਤੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਗਰਦਨ ਨਾਲ ਇਕ ਪੱਥਰ ਦਾ ਦੇਵ ਲਟਕਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ।
भरमे भूला साकतु फिरता ॥
Bẖarme bẖūlā sākaṯ firṯā.
The faithless cynic wanders around, deluded by doubt.
ਮਾਇਆ ਦਾ ਪੁਜਾਰੀ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਸ਼ੁਭੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਭੁੱਲਿਆ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈ।
नीरु बिरोलै खपि खपि मरता ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Nīr birolai kẖap kẖap marṯā. ||1|| rahā▫o.
He churns water, and after wasting his life away, he dies. ||1||Pause||
ਉਹ ਪਾਣੀ ਰਿੜਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਤਕਲੀਫ ਅੰਦਰ ਮਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਠਹਿਰਾਉ।
जिसु पाहण कउ ठाकुरु कहता ॥
Jis pāhaṇ ka▫o ṯẖākur kahṯā.
That stone, which he calls his god,
ਜਿਹੜੇ ਪੱਥਰ ਨੂੰ ਉਹ ਆਪਣਾ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਆਖਦਾ ਹੈ,
ओहु पाहणु लै उस कउ डुबता ॥२॥
Oh pāhaṇ lai us ka▫o dubṯā. ||2||
that stone pulls him down and drowns him. ||2||
ਉਹ ਪੱਥਰ ਹੀ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਡੁਬ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।
गुनहगार लूण हरामी ॥
Gunahgār lūṇ harāmī.
O sinner, you are untrue to your own self;
ਹੇ ਲੂਣ ਖਾ ਕੇ ਹਰਾਮ ਹਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਪਾਪੀ,
पाहण नाव न पारगिरामी ॥३॥
Pāhaṇ nāv na pārgiramī. ||3||
a boat of stone will not carry you across. ||3||
ਪੱਥਰ ਦੀ ਬੇੜੀ ਨੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਪਾਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੈ ਜਾਣਾ।
गुर मिलि नानक ठाकुरु जाता ॥
Gur mil Nānak ṯẖākur jāṯā.
Meeting the Guru, O Nanak, I know my Lord and Master.
ਗੁਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਾਈਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਣ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ!
जलि थलि महीअलि पूरन बिधाता ॥४॥३॥९॥
Jal thal mahī▫al pūran biḏẖāṯā. ||4||3||9||
The Perfect Architect of Destiny is pervading and permeating the water, the land and the sky. ||4||3||9||
ਕਿਸਮਤ ਦਾ ਲਿਖਾਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਪਾਣੀ, ਸੁੱਕੀ ਧਰਤੀ, ਪਾਤਾਲ ਅਤੇ ਆਕਾਸ਼ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਰੀਪੂਰਨ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ।