Conditions

Big_Tera

What I've learnt is that sociopaths are so common in society (and highly successful too!), that you, more often than not, end up working with or for one. Having that ruthless, emotionless streak makes them see opportunities devoid of any emotional costs/repercussions, so they keep going upwards where they are surrounded by other like minded people - who I believe have some intuitive understanding and respect for each other. Then they start colluding with them - sometimes for gain, sometimes just to experience the power over people.

Their ability to mimic and manipulate emotions strategically to get what they want gives them distinct advantages over the ahhm bundha. They can put up a front like no others. When they get exposed, they can react unpredictably.

This post made my day lol

You must be very easily pleased. lol

there is definitely an increase in the number of both wandering around, plus the types of programmes on TV seem to hero worship that behaviour e.g. Dexter, The black List , sons of anarchy, The tudors, the Borgias, etc, etc Films are no better now the heroes have to be just as psychotic as the baddies to win ... We live in a damaged world which idol worships negative role models. Having studied homeopathy I have seen personality changes after vaccinations in children , certainly we can induce an epigenetic change to a person through vaccine misuse (over stimulation/challenging the immune system as premature stages of development) . Often a physical challenge can lead to slowing or stopping of mental/emotional development until the challenge is overcome , in some cases it may never resume normality and this can lead to abberrant behaviour in the individuals going onwards in life (including amorality which leads to narcissistic tendencies , criminality (stealing, lying, cheating, abuse of others, violence)

Yes one common reason for the cause of psychopaths is if they came from troubled backgrounds. ie no stable family. People from these backgrounds are most likely to develop the condition. But there seems to be a strong genetic link. The important thing is no ones chose to be a psychopath. They are born with the condition. just like some people are born with physical problems. some are born with abnormal brain/mental function. There are many people out there with with this condition.

one common way to spot them is their blank stare. they have a stare like they dont care about anyone apart from themselves.

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't be a hero, Big T. Just let the fella be. Unless he thinks your name is Paul Allen and he says he has reservations at Dorsia, I wouldn't give it much thought.

As much as I hate this advice for normal situations, I'd agree with this, (BigTera shouldn't do anything unless this guy has proven to be a threat and has been a threat, not before).

Psychology is speculative science. It's unlike physics, chemistry or biology. Psychologists have been wrong in the past. A confident person can appear narcissists and a contented can appear to be suffering from low self esteem.

Remember how body language was the rage back in the 90's? Now it's mostly debunked.

Yes one common reason for the cause of psychopaths is if they came from troubled backgrounds. ie no stable family.

That's a complete fallacy too. Established and very rich families produce plenty of psychos/sociopaths. Their nutjobs just work under cover of their privilege, which they use as a shield.

Raising children with a excessive sense of privilege and superiority over other humans can have the effect of making them completely lacking in any humanity or empathy for those they deem beneath them.

You can see scores of such people in the ruling classes of England - where they will have no problem with starting wars that leads to countless death and misery, and then turn around and deny they caused it. You can also see this in the way all of the child abuse cases stemming from Parliament have been covered up over the decades - and still is.

So this is another misconception you have. I don't think your 'research' has done you much favours.

That's a complete fallacy too. Established and very rich families produce plenty of psychos/sociopaths. Their nutjobs just work under cover of their privilege, which they use as a shield.

Raising children with a excessive sense of privilege and superiority over other humans can have the effect of making them completely lacking in any humanity or empathy for those they deem beneath them.

You can see scores of such people in the ruling classes of England - where they will have no problem with starting wars that leads to countless death and misery, and then turn around and deny they caused it. You can also see this in the way all of the child abuse cases stemming from Parliament have been covered up over the decades - and still is.

So this is another misconception you have. I don't think your 'research' has done you much favours.

I didnt say that was the only reason. comming from a harsh background where you are left to fend for yourself is a proven risk factor. It is not set in concrete but it has be shown to increase your chances of being a psychopath/sociopath when you come from uncaring backgrounds where the individual is shown no love and no good morals. its actually more of a genetic thing and runs in families. I would never go around labeling someone a psychopath. But if I have my concerns I would warn them and let them decide for themselves.

I have studied much in this field to warrant me giving someone some precautions.

I didnt say that was the only reason. comming from a harsh background where you are left to fend for yourself is a proven risk factor. It is not set in concrete but it has be shown to increase your chances of being a psychopath/sociopath when you come from uncaring backgrounds where the individual is shown no love and no good morals. its actually more of a genetic thing and runs in families. I would never go around labeling someone a psychopath. But if I have my concerns I would warn them and let them decide for themselves.

I have studied much in this field to warrant me giving someone some precautions.

If you're wrong, and frankly speaking, you don't seem very bright to me.

What you're going to end up doing is actually attacking some one whose already dealt with enough challenges growing up as it is, and throwing another pile of crap their way.

You sound like a really snide, two faced person.

Why don't you tell this person to their face instead of sneaking about behind their back like a chooha?

If you're wrong, and frankly speaking, you don't seem very bright to me.

What you're going to end up doing is actually attacking some one whose already dealt with enough challenges growing up as it is, and throwing another pile of crap their way.

You sound like a really snide, two faced person.

Why don't you tell this person to their face instead of sneaking about behind their back like a chooha?

Trust me Dally you will never be as bright or intelligent as me. You may think you know everything but you know nothing! I am not snide. So you are saying I shouldnt warn Sikh girls who are around this person who is actually a hindu? I know more about you then you know about yourself!