Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

After Super Tuesday, Americans Are Frantically Googling “move To Canada”

Guest Jacfsing2

The reason why Donald Trump is winning due to his racist views and etc. If he is president he will last for a year or less trust me.

Racism is only one of Trump's negative qualities, (in fact I think it's the least negative of all of his qualities)+

The reason why Donald Trump is winning due to his racist views and etc. If he is president he will last for a year or less trust me.

The only reason Sir Donald Trump is winning is because he speaks commons sense and does not need to pander to the political correct crowd.

We have a hussain obama as president, that doesnt want to say the words radical or extremist and islam in the same sentence. Sir Trump wants to kick out illegals, do you know in some countries crossing the boarder is instant death? or a life behind bars? Why shouldnt america have a wall to keep illegals out.

Sir Trump wants a ban of moslim immigration and quite rightly so. Its common sense, ISIS has already stated they will send there fighters with the immigrants. Sir Trump just needs to get his 12,000 something delegates to avoid a open convention and he will walk it to white house. Hillary will be a piece of cake