Nindak Missionary Dhunda At It Again

khalsaman1

What Sikhs do you know who read the HIndu scriptures? The Vedas, Purans, Simritis? Or worship Ram, Vishnu?

Which scriptures are these?

From Guru Granth Sahib:

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੧ ॥

ਸਹੰਸਰ ਦਾਨ ਦੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੁ ਰੋਆਇਆ ॥

Given the charity of a thousand , Indra cried in shame. ( a thousand what?)

ਪਰਸ ਰਾਮੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ ॥

Paras Raam returned home crying.

Guru reveals all:

ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ਦਖਣੀ ॥

Prabhaatee, First Mehl, Dakhnee:

ਗੋਤਮੁ ਤਪਾ ਅਹਿਲਿਆ ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੁ ਲੁਭਾਇਆ ॥

Ahalyaa was the wife of Gautam the seer. Seeing her, Indra was enticed.

ਸਹਸ ਸਰੀਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਭਗ ਹੂਏ ਤਾ ਮਨਿ ਪਛੋਤਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

When he received a thousand vaginas on his body, then he felt regret in his mind. ||1||

or:

ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥

First Mehl:

ਉਤੰਗੀ ਪੈਓਹਰੀ ਗਹਿਰੀ ਗੰਭੀਰੀ ॥

O you with swollen breasts, let your consciousness become deep and profound.

ਸਸੁੜਿ ਸੁਹੀਆ ਕਿਵ ਕਰੀ ਨਿਵਣੁ ਨ ਜਾਇ ਥਣੀ ॥

O mother-in-law, how can I bow? Because of my stiff nipples, I cannot bow.

So, as a family man do you talk about vaginas, breasts and nipples with your wife and children?

The punishment that was meted out to Indra for raping the brahmin's wife was translation from hindu scriptures illustrating the unworthiness of these 'deities' for worship . The punishment was exactly that , what do you want to do revise the truth of the actual text?

Chitropakhiyan - If a parent was to talk about sex to their child there would have to be some body parts in that conversation , same as well with avoiding sexual misconduct/ avoiding negative and exploitative people ... Guru ji deals in Unvarnished truth ...sorry to break it to you but if you can only fixate on body parts etc then you are not mature enough. obviously a child will not be able to understand besides do you expose your children to age inappropriate images, texts in other ways ? This is for grown ups male and female to avoid corruption and not to be naive about people.

The punishment that was meted out to Indra for raping the brahmin's wife was translation from hindu scriptures illustrating the unworthiness of these 'deities' for worship . The punishment was exactly that , what do you want to do revise the truth of the actual text?

I don't want to revise anything. I want to highlight the fact that Guru Sahib has used the word "<banned word filter activated>" or "ਭਗ" in Guru Granth alongside the words "breasts" and "nipples". Jagsaw feels that some parts of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth cannot be discussed with his wife and children because of the words used, whereas the same words are used in Guru Granth Sahib.

Really ? :nono:

Care to tell us where in SGGS ji you think it talks about the sensual pleasure of penises entering the vaginas of whores ?

Where in Sri Dasam Granth does it explore such details as "the sensual pleasure of penises entering vaginas", or treat this as something to be celebrated? If you actually read it then it quickly becomes apparent that Charitropakhyaan is a condemnation of lust, not a toast to it.

Sri Dasam Granth frequently mentions sex, it's true. But talking about something isn't the same as approving of something. And we're going to have to talk some truth about sex if we want to resist its dangers. Would you talk to someone about the hazards of overeating without mentioning food? It would be impossible. So how could you talk to somebody about kaam without mentioning sex?

In Sikhi we face the world and it's evils, we don't run far away from them and bury our heads in the sand. That's the behavior you'd expect of a Hindu sadhu/yogi, not a Singh or Singhni of the Guru. You're a Singh Jagsaw, stop behaving like some Victorian dowager countess gasping aloud every time she hears something risque.

Really ? :nono:

Care to tell us where in SGGS ji you think it talks about the sensual pleasure of penises entering the vaginas of whores ?

No, my brother, because I have not stated that it says that in SGGS. I said and I will repeat it here again:

"Jagsaw feels that some parts of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth cannot be discussed with his wife and children because of the words used, whereas the same words are used in Guru Granth Sahib."

If you go back to my earlier post you will see it there what exactly is written in SGGS.

Sri Dasam Granth frequently mentions sex, it's true. But talking about something isn't the same as approving of something.

Correct. You have to take into account the context in which some words are used. SGGS mentions the Hindu Gods many times over as does Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth, but both in the same context, as creations of, and subservient to, Sri Akal.

You can't use one law of interpretation in one granth and then use another for the other.

Jagsaw regarding the Hindu deities or Hinduism. Problem with Dhunda and missonaries is that they dont interpret Dasam Bani according to Sikhi but rather they do it according to Hinduism.

Take the example if the shabad Deh Shiva Barmohe Eahe. Dhundu and say Shiva here mean Shiva the Hindu God. But the entire Sikh world know it means Vaheguru not some Hindu God. Even a 10 year old child in Punjab knows this much. Yet these so called professors dont even know this much. And I want to know is how can a person become a professor if they are only 10th or 12th grade pass.

While they interpret Dasam Bani through Hinduism, but they interpret Bani of SGGS jee through atheism. For example they reject the existence of things mentioned in Bani such as Dharam Rai, Jamdoots, reincarnation. They say since science does not support their existence then it must not be true. For them the Gurus were just ordinary human beings no different from you and me. According to them Gurus are incapable of miracles so they reject Panja Sahib Saakhi or the Makkah rotation Saakhi.

so how are they any different than atheists? That is why increasingly more and more Sikhs are calling them Atheists and Nastiks.