Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

PS: Badal is in my 'don't like' list!! Delia Smith is another one. Her recipes never work for me.

here's a clue ALL politicians are devoid of spine they will capitulate to corporate interests always , they don't want to help the people they want to help their mates . Michael Gove was a disaster in both major jobs he held ...

I never liked the NL. I like Nick Clegg, Michael Gove, Helle Thorning Schmidt, Jeremy Corbyn, David Beckham, Tom Watson, Padma Lakshmi, Li Keqiang, Eric Liddell,and John Mcdonell but I don't like Osbourne or Cameron, Augustine Matata Poniyo, Badal, Lars L Rasmussen, Bill Clinton, Modi, Giada De Laurentiis, Madhur Jaffery, Delia Smith or Bush Junior!!

As far as Boris Johnson is concerned, I find him hilarious. The only problem is his hair! He has too much of it and it is all over the place! He needs a good hairdresser or in my opinion, he should wear a Pugg to keep it nice and tidy!

I sometimes wonder how does he know where he is going with his hair all over the place especially when it is covering his eyes? Just imagine a PM who can't see properly leading the country. Come on Boris...... do the right thing and wear a Sikh Pugg, I say!!!!!!!!!!!

Good heavens!! This is a very impressive list of people you 'like' and 'don't like' even though they are not all politicians or even British!! What about Putin, Shinzo Abe, Desmond Tuttu, Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens? Where do they fit in, in your 'like and don't like' list? It would be interesting to know the answer, clever clogs!

Guest Jacfsing2

Why?

Watch any of their videos about Gun Control, or watch any video where they mention a Muslim, they are overtly sympathetic towards Muslims. They have yet to say anything neutral about the Sikhs or Non-Muslims. If people can see through Fox News being only a tad bit more conservative than the rest of the media, then they should be able to see through TYT's bias, the only thing more Pro-Muslim would be Al Jazeera. Basically, they are the definition of the Regressive Left, which is why them hiding behind a Progressive Left is just idiotic.

here's a clue ALL politicians are devoid of spine they will capitulate to corporate interests always , they don't want to help the people they want to help their mates . Michael Gove was a disaster in both major jobs he held ...

I worked in teaching while he was head. I think what he did was a result of being incapable of projecting his mind towards grasping the diversity in academic ability in any society.

I don't think he wanted to help his mates. I think it was more of a case of him imagining everyone could do what he was capable of doing academically. Plus frankly, after decades of dumbing down in education, someone had to go the opposite way and address this. Not least of all because of the disparity between what people abroad could do, and what the British education system was pumping out. It's in education that you see the real nature of the British class system.

I was shocked at how many people, couldn't string basic sentences together for instance. Or had the vocabulary of a ten year old at age 16/17. Yes, some of this was due to home factors, but the amount of people like this also point at more systematic failures in British society. A lot of us suspect that the system is actually designed to limit opportunities for those who need them most through subtle sabotage, considering these children 'surplus to requirements'.

Watch any of their videos about Gun Control, or watch any video where they mention a Muslim, they are overtly sympathetic towards Muslims. They have yet to say anything neutral about the Sikhs or Non-Muslims. If people can see through Fox News being only a tad bit more conservative than the rest of the media, then they should be able to see through TYT's bias, the only thing more Pro-Muslim would be Al Jazeera. Basically, they are the definition of the Regressive Left, which is why them hiding behind a Progressive Left is just idiotic.

I think in the video I posted that girl addressed the Muslim issue myself. She owned up to the fears people felt about it. And the other point about Bush and Blair's culpability for the current mess in the middle-east is one that even the most racist tosser in England would concede.

Guest Jacfsing2

I think in the video I posted that girl addressed the Muslim issue myself. She owned up to the fears people felt about it. And the other point about Bush and Blair's culpability for the current mess in the middle-east is one that even the most racist tosser in England would concede.

Bush only went to the Middle East after the events of 9/11, did Bush make bad policies, of course, but his bad policies were only Domestic and not Foreign, (examples include the Patriot Act and Common Core Education), the housing crisis was also his fault, increasing gas prices during his time, and finally his inability to help own people in Hurricane Katrina on his own land. These were Bush's problems, not Afghanistan and Iraq. The biggest mistake was the PATRIOT ACT!

I worked in teaching while he was head. I think what he did was a result of being incapable of projecting his mind towards grasping the diversity in academic ability in any society.

I don't think he wanted to help his mates. I think it was more of a case of him imagining everyone could do what he was capable of doing academically. Plus frankly, after decades of dumbing down in education, someone had to go the opposite way and address this. Not least of all because of the disparity between what people abroad could do, and what the British education system was pumping out. It's in education that you see the real nature of the British class system.

I was shocked at how many people, couldn't string basic sentences together for instance. Or had the vocabulary of a ten year old at age 16/17. Yes, some of this was due to home factors, but the amount of people like this also point at more systematic failures in British society. A lot of us suspect that the system is actually designed to limit opportunities for those who need them most through subtle sabotage, considering these children 'surplus to requirements'

Bush only went to the Middle East after the events of 9/11, did Bush make bad policies, of course, but his bad policies were only Domestic and not Foreign, (examples include the Patriot Act and Common Core Education), the housing crisis was also his fault, increasing gas prices during his time, and finally his inability to help own people in Hurricane Katrina on his own land. These were Bush's problems, not Afghanistan and Iraq. The biggest mistake was the PATRIOT ACT!

The patriot act was his crowning glory ...that is the real reason for the all the rest ....order out of chaos - make a problem- name a villain - go sort out that villain - leave some danger - then write legislation which removes rights of ALL americans under 'emergency' situations just to deal with the 'terrorists' . No more dissenters because you can lock them away too as you can label them as dangerous to the nation... stupid people don't get it . Now they are being brainwashed to accept the collapse of money and switching to cashless model - implant chip.

Oh, one more thing before I go, Mr Cameron, do the right thing now and become a Sikh; start speaking the Truth. Wear a Pugg and you will notice your Pugg will not allow you to tell lies!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/david-camerons-former-strategy-guru-claims-he-would-back-brexit/

You mean a proper Amrittary Sikh, surely? No point in becoming a Sikh if you haven't embraced the Teachings of the Sikh Gurus.