Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

All happening in the labour party today sackings and resignations. The labour party only stands up for gays, muslims, and middle class librials from London. This was shown yesterday as sadique khan labour MP addressed a gay rally in London.

Labour have turned their backs on the working class bases they were created to represent. Now they're just Tory-lite. Even the so-called People's Champion, Corbyn, had to tow the EU / globalist line as evidenced when campaigning for Remain.

That's because the Euros was on yesterday afternoon.

Poland was playing.

Lmao, I though that too. But there's tonnes of Romanians, Bulgarians, and Syrians out in force on most days where I live, but hardly a dickie bird yesterday.

Labour have turned their backs on the working class bases they were created to represent. Now they're just Tory-lite. Even the so-called People's Champion, Corbyn, had to tow the EU / globalist line as evidenced when campaigning for Remain.

Lmao, I though that too. But there's tonnes of Romanians, Bulgarians, and Syrians out in force on most days where I live, but hardly a dickie bird yesterday.

What people do not realise is that there is a lot of animosity between East Europeans. The Poles cannot stand the Romanians and Bulgarians. They hate the Russians even more.

The older established Polish communities (ones that came during WW2) resent the newer Polish arrivals because their community centres and churches have been swamped and consider them uncouth and violent.

It is a very similar attitude some more established Sikhs would have regarding "freshies".

Even the more progressive thinking Polish (the professional types) do not like to associate themselves with other Poles.

Well well well, this is wat i and others havin been eluding to, for sometime now. Why the only reason this EU crap was started in 1st place by the rothschild zionists, was to enslave every1 into robot-type slaves. Start off with EU membership, 1 set of laws, 1 economy/bank, then 1 army etc.

David icke and co. r owed thousands of apologies!

Corbyn was damned if he did or he didn't ...he said he would but didn't do it in any meaningful way which makes me feel he did the sensible thing ...maybe there is a little fight in the dog yet ...but it's people who have start thinking and realising the lies on both sides ...mostly are stacked up on the remain side it seems. Lies by omission such as Turkey starting the joining process, the multi year £1 trillion EU budget which would lock us into higher contributions , the EU army etc etc