Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji Rehitnama - Who Is Tankhaiya

Singh559

Guest Jacfsing2

According to Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji dhuma is a Tankhiyah and Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib needs to intervene and deliver a Tankhaiyah.

We first need the SGPC Pakhandis out.

• 3 weeks later...

"Jo sikh so(n) hith karehi,so narakae par jaahu". Cleary thankannama Bhai Nand Lal ji shows that Singhs who disrespect other Singhs will be punished at death.

Regardless of ones stance, the fact that two munde are without a father is enough. Look at the levels we've stooped too. Hardly a panth with the leadership remeniscent of Jathedar Akali Baba Phoola Singh ji.

"Jo sikh so(n) hith karehi,so narakae par jaahu". Cleary thankannama Bhai Nand Lal ji shows that Singhs who disrespect other Singhs will be punished at death.

Regardless of ones stance, the fact that two munde are without a father is enough. Look at the levels we've stooped too. Hardly a panth with the leadership remeniscent of Jathedar Akali Baba Phoola Singh ji.

I was never a big fan of the style of katha that Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale did but he does good parchar. He replied and stated truth that dhuma is a government agent and now they turned this into a beadbi and Dasam Granth Sahib bani issue that some Taksal members who are against dhumma have bandwagoned on.

Dhuma is using sikh sentiments to solidify his position as jathedar by creating an issue out of nothing with dhadrianwala.

Some people are so easily to manipulate like sheep

I propose that EVERY gurdwara on the planet should have these rehitnamey/tankiyanamey put into translated and romanised posters and slapped up on ALL the doorways and congregational spaces . What sikhs don't know are these rules and guidances and that is why they have fallen so far . Why were they discarded by Singh Sabha movement , any clues?

I propose that EVERY gurdwara on the planet should have these rehitnamey/tankiyanamey put into translated and romanised posters and slapped up on ALL the doorways and congregational spaces . What sikhs don't know are these rules and guidances and that is why they have fallen so far . Why were they discarded by Singh Sabha movement , any clues?

Nobody cares, bhenji. Why would they, when Sikhi has become a religious buffet that individuals pick and choose which aspects of it to follow according to lifestyle requirements and tastes?

The lessons found in Sikh scriptures should be enough for us all. What else do we need in order to stay on the straight and narrow?

Nobody cares, bhenji. Why would they, when Sikhi has become a religious buffet that individuals pick and choose which aspects of it to follow according to lifestyle requirements and tastes?

The lessons found in Sikh scriptures should be enough for us all. What else do we need in order to stay on the straight and narrow?

good chittar to the head comes to mind , I mean unless it is blatantly spelt out most punjabis are so amord they will justify every bad action with it is not written in Guru ji, 'show me where it is written in Guru GRanth Sahib ji' it the popular fitte muh phrase of the day.

good chittar to the head comes to mind , I mean unless it is blatantly spelt out most punjabis are so amord they will justify every bad action with it is not written in Guru ji, 'show me where it is written in Guru GRanth Sahib ji' it the popular fitte muh phrase of the day.

Exactly.

I can foresee a time where taking amrit and becoming a Gursikh will begin to be questioned, because it's not explicitly specified in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It'll happen one day, unfortunately.