Looking For The Older Shere Punjab That Used To Hang Around The Farcroft Pub In Handsworth

Guest Mysticrosen40

• 3 years later...
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Does anyone have contact with any of these old guys?

it would make very interesting listen. Would be interesting to hear what they think about modern day Uk Sikhs 

Really ??   In that case I suggest you walk into any old pub just off the Foleshill Road in Coventry, the Soho Road in Brum, the Broadway in Southall and Whit Moeans in Wolves on a Friday evening. In all these pubs you will find a middle aged Asian man, with an earring in his left ear, usually in tatty fruit of the loom joggers, talking absolute gob-sh1te. Enjoy the conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
2 hours ago, proactive said:

You really do have a problem with Apnay who defended our community in the 80s and 90s. To take the pi$$ out of those who had the backbone to fight back shows just what a giddarh you are. A weak Islamophile like you wouldn't have lasted a minute in the areas these guys lived in. You really are a joke. 

I told you where you'll find them. I've found them and talked to them loadsa times. You go do the same. Once you do, maybe your schoolboy superhero crush on them will be enhanced or maybe it will go. Enjoy the conversation. 😉

Guest London jwaan
10 hours ago, proactive said:

You really do have a problem with Apnay who defended our community in the 80s and 90s. To take the pi$$ out of those who had the backbone to fight back shows just what a giddarh you are. A weak Islamophile like you wouldn't have lasted a minute in the areas these guys lived in. You really are a joke. 

Yup. *edited*

9 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

I told you where you'll find them. I've found them and talked to them loadsa times. You go do the same. Once you do, maybe your schoolboy superhero crush on them will be enhanced or maybe it will go. Enjoy the conversation. 😉

I would say a weakling like you who goes ga ga over some Muslims from his area in Punjab now living in Pakistan has more of a crush than someone like me who admires Sikhs who stood up to Muslay grooming gangs in the 80s. Those guys weren't perfect but out of them and a dhimmi like you I know who I would rather have as back up in  a ruck. 

Here's your many crushes just of you.

A message to violent Muslim protestors

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2016 at 7:28 PM, Koi said:

The attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!

lol I wonder what kind of marriage partners those girls got after views like those, probably arranged marriages in those times?

I am sure some rishte would break down if they saw those girls saying those things haha

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
Guest Kamal Trivedi
On 7/6/2016 at 10:45 AM, Guest Singh1986 said:

Some of us now wish we should have been using our youthful energy at the time, against Hindus, funny now looking back, late 1980s early 1990s, Sikhs being killed in encounters in Punjab, whole families, by these dot head rats, and some hero suggested let's rescue Hindu girls from these naughty Muslims, nowadays never mind Muslims, black men is the new fashion.

Dear GuestSingh1986. I read your comment and thought carefully about my reply. Your words need to be taken in the context of atrocities that occurred nearly 40 years ago to which no one has been held to account. So do I feel that you have the 'right' to say this ? Yes I do. And you should continue to do so as long as the British Hindu Community sit silently on the matter. You shouldnt have to stick up for yourselves all the time. Non Sikh Indians should be fighting your just cause for you. 

Kamal Trivedi