Guest Mysticrosen40

Looking For The Older Shere Punjab That Used To Hang Around The Farcroft Pub In Handsworth

Guest Mysticrosen40

28years ago. I'm looking for the older Shere punjab.bush,monkey,kiree,rarge,jota,Tony and the rest does anybody still talk to them,cus my uncle who is ill wants to see them guys before he goes,I'm begging you for all the Sikhs or hindu''s that no them thank you mystic x

The attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!

Just sounds like the typical jumped up, mouthy rubbish a lot of apneean have been spouting for decades to me?

• Like 4

Guest Singh1986

"monkey" died about 8yrs ago,malhi died few months ago, another one of the boys had a major stroke, the rest of us in our 50s moved away from handsworth.

Guest jagsaw_singh

"monkey" died about 8yrs ago,malhi died few months ago, another one of the boys had a major stroke, the rest of us in our 50s moved away from handsworth.

Its like the old 'Holy Smoke' and 'tooti nung' fellas from Southall. Every last one of them grew up and did what every old Sikh family from Southall did, i.e move away from Southall first to either Hayes, Heston or Norwood Green and then to either Camberley in Surrey or around Ascot, Berkshire ways. The majority of the original Southall Sikh pioneer families now live around the middle/upper class Surrey / Berkshire green belt / commuter belt. This "Bush" (Gurcharan Singh) fella seems very much like the boy who never grew up.

As for the "uncle who's on his deathbed": Out of all the things he could wish for before he takes his last breath, for example taking Amrit, learning path etc, he wishes to meet some fat, old pot-bellied ex-gangsters ! :stupidme:

My grandmum met everyone she ever knew and apologised to them for any wrong she ever did before she passed away. My sis had to sleep with her downstairs because every morning she would take her clothes off claiming that she got a visitation from all the people she ever knew and had passed away. She was forced to take her clothes off and dress as a bride as she was going to get married soon. She gave major details to my sister about how the men sat in the living room and the ladies in the other room and had tea in the dead of the night.

Guest Balbir

Sikhni sister plz tusa esnu punjabi cho dasio ki likha hai?

Tuhadi sister nu rat nu mare hoya lok disde aa

?

Its like the old 'Holy Smoke' and 'tooti nung' fellas from Southall. Every last one of them grew up and did what every old Sikh family from Southall did, i.e move away from Southall first to either Hayes, Heston or Norwood Green and then to either Camberley in Surrey or around Ascot, Berkshire ways. The majority of the original Southall Sikh pioneer families now live around the middle/upper class Surrey / Berkshire green belt / commuter belt. This "Bush" (Gurcharan Singh) fella seems very much like the boy who never grew up.

As for the "uncle who's on his deathbed": Out of all the things he could wish for before he takes his last breath, for example taking Amrit, learning path etc, he wishes to meet some fat, old pot-bellied ex-gangsters ! :stupidme:

How do you know he hasnt? Dont assume. He wants to see his friends one last time, whats wrong with that? I bet if SP had fought hindus instead of muslims you'd be more positive lol.
  • Like 3

Guest Raj

ah shere punjab the stuff of legends I remember as a kid how punjabi youth used to idolise them as hero's who would fight on the street for Sikhs.

Which was the best battle? I think I remember something about the west thames college encounter with muzzies in early 90s when they attacked a singh and then 200 odd Sikhs turned up to smash the muzzies outside college.

There was another attack in chalvey, slough the muslims were causing problems in southall attacking random singhs on the streets. So in 1997 singhs did a reccie and went in a convey of 50 cars and totally trashed a muslim residential street and taught the muzzies not to mess with sikhs again.

These were the good old days :) the old shere punjab were true pioneers in Sikh street gang fighting

Guest Singh1986

Some of us now wish we should have been using our youthful energy at the time, against Hindus, funny now looking back, late 1980s early 1990s, Sikhs being killed in encounters in Punjab, whole families, by these dot head rats, and some hero suggested let's rescue Hindu girls from these naughty Muslims, nowadays never mind Muslims, black men is the new fashion.

A bunch of cowards on here are trashing the actions of people who actually had backbone, and who were the the first to combat the widespread gundhee of grooming, as well as forcing our community to look at what what going on under their noses and turning them into a living joke.

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2

The attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!

The people in the video don't seem to talk clear enough or loud enough; I don't know if it's recording problems or whatnot, so I couldn't notice, "the attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!"