Racist Abuse And Attacks On Non Whites Increased!

Okay, I understand. I hope your family is safe and well. But, try to be a little bit more positive about life in general. It helps.

I am a positive person IRL otherwise people wouldn't rely on me so heavily when the hits the fan for them ....What I learnt from our history is our bazurg had eyes wide open , keen intellect and discernment and immense love for all ....which I take as my role model ...but I know that manmat mayadharis will not think twice about mowing over us to get what they want. I get impatient with the lack of preparedness mentality in our people and non realistic solutions .

About Eastern Europeans they are orthodox in religion terms so are not as lax as the CofE or even catholics, the have fierce nationalism as they had to weather the withdrawal of communist Russia which gave them guaranteed work and pensions as my Lithuanian friends explained to me and make their countries work by sweat of their brow . They came to UK from economic reasons (just like most) but are not scared of taking on hard work which the english can do but choose not to or if the younger generation english have zero skills or experience so cannot do.

The Lituanians I have hired know how to do the work as well as the poles , even the SIngh who I hired to do my loft conversion has many good things to say about them , he said compared to apnay fresh from India guys they want to work and can be left to get on and the job will be done . My staircase was built by a polish carpenter and he did a fantastic job , there ws a definite pride in the job done .

Like the Indians doing well in the 1970s and 1980s the poles are now rubbing the salt in the wounds of the deflated pride of the Uk whites