Racist Abuse And Attacks On Non Whites Increased!

grow up, the racism has always been there just people learnt to be 'polite'. Some indians and africans have forgotten or are under false impressions that the UK is as rosey as the PC crowd would have them believe. When I was little when people would ask me what I was, I would say Sikh then Indian ... matey if a gora gets born in Scotland he is scottish , in USA American , South AFrica South african however one of us is born in any of those locations our passports says the name of the nations but we will always be other for the citizens always Indians ...

I do not have a problem being me just pointing out for those suffering from the recent trend of coconut-ism will be rocked back on their heels by this 'new' bad attitude.

Frankly I have always been happy to be different and have taken the rough with the smooth, been there once and can see it bubbling up again in the neighbour hood I grew up in, which is a worry for me because my Mum lives alone there and my sister and her little family nearby. Last week masked gang attacked a single guy and beat the living daylights out of him in her street .

Maybe ignoring the vibe on the street is your hobby it aint mine because it can save your friends and family , I managed to warn my Masi before the rioters hit her neighbourhood . If I hadn't paid attention she would have been caught up in it.

you guys talk about sikhs not reacting until the event is over , then when someone suggests paying attention prior to it happening they're negative ....so funny never mind .

I've always found a lot of people who grew up in the East end are a bit more clued up about these things than the average lulloo.

What I don't get is why Poles (Caucasians, i.e. white) get it in the neck from English racists, too? I'd assume they'd be cool with Poles on account of their white skin, but there's been a few reports about Poles being verbally abused since Brexit. What hope non-Whites, lol? I guess it's the same attitude that use to make the Irish popular targets back in the day.

Guest Jacfsing2

What I don't get is why Poles (Caucasians, i.e. white) get it in the neck from English racists, too? I'd assume they'd be cool with Poles on account of their white skin, but there's been a few reports about Poles being verbally abused since Brexit. What hope non-Whites, lol? I guess it's the same attitude that use to make the Irish popular targets back in the day.

Aren't Poles Eastern Europeans? From what I know there seems to be a divide between the Eastern and Western Europeans. The Eastern European folks are the poor guys and the Western European folk are the rich guys?

Aren't Poles Eastern Europeans? From what I know there seems to be a divide between the Eastern and Western Europeans. The Eastern European folks are the poor guys and the Western European folk are the rich guys?

The Poles are bigger racists than the Brits. They have quite a macho culture and heavy drinkers.

The Poles like a lot of East Europeans tend to be less corrupted with the trendy modern values than the West Europeans, more likely to be family orientated and have more of the "old fashioned values"

The Poles are the most visible of the East European communities due to them being the largest contingent.

Even though there has been some racist incidents after the brexit decision, there are still a lot of Poles out with their Polish flags (especially due to their success in the European Championships )

They are very proud of being Polish.

Guest Jacfsing2

The Poles are bigger racists than the Brits. They have quite a macho culture and heavy drinkers.

The Poles like a lot of East Europeans tend to be less corrupted with the trendy modern values than the West Europeans, more likely to be family orientated and have more of the "old fashioned values"

The Poles are the most visible of the East European communities due to them being the largest contingent.

Even though there has been some racist incidents after the brexit decision, there are still a lot of Poles out with their Polish flags (especially due to their success in the European Championships )

They are very proud of being Polish.

I didn't say either of them were more racist, all I said was that there seemed to be a divide between Eastern and Western Europeans, the situation is true in America as well.