Wife of devout British Sikh and her lover 'plotted to murder her husband by putting sleeping pills in his dinner then slitting his throat with a butcher's knife' on holiday in India

dholki

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, JasmineKaur said:

Oh isn't this interesting. Would've it killed her to get a divorce? I find it amusing how some of us Indian women will not get a divorce because of "society." However are perfectly okay with committing a murder. I just don't get the notion. 

People are evil, especially with the rise of falsehood.

10 hours ago, JasmineKaur said:

Oh isn't this interesting. Would've it killed her to get a divorce? I find it amusing how some of us Indian women will not get a divorce because of "society." However are perfectly okay with committing a murder. I just don't get the notion. 

"I find it amusing how some of us Indian women"

One woman's actions does not account for other women. When you use the word "us", you are talking on behalf of others, and you, which isn't right, as nobody else was involved, so talk for yourself and not portray the whole population of women as that. 

I don't think she's Indian, but a British Punjabi. 

36 minutes ago, simran345 said:

"I find it amusing how some of us Indian women"

One woman's actions does not account for other women. When you use the word "us", you are talking on behalf of others, and you, which isn't right, as nobody else was involved, so talk for yourself and not portray the whole population of women as that. 

I don't think she's Indian, but a British Punjabi. 

yeah when Ann coulter , Katie Hopkins, Simrat Badal or Jagir Kaur spout off I am not represented by them ... This was probably a second wife due to kids' ages being different from length of marriage so one can only guess she thought she was on to a good thing but when he decided to get in sikhi and asked her to do the same her cosy plans were broken . She wanted a divorce but he probably refused as he was into the sikh attitude ... so sad I feel sorry for the kids they lost both parents

It is sad what has happened, the kids are the ones that will have to deal with it afterwards for the rest of their lives. I also read somewhere that her family are saying she's been set up, and they are trying to get lawyers to India or something like that. And their neighbour has said his mother warned him in advance not to come to India, as it's dangerous for him, something to do with ancesteral land. But don't know how true this is though, just read it.