SURVEY: 90% DIVORCED WOMEN PREFER GURSIKH,15% UNMARRIED PREFER GURSIKH

singhbj singh

The Muslims have lost their five times of daily prayer, and the Hindus have lost their worship as well.

ਕਈਆਂ ਦੇ ਪੰਜਾਂ ਨਿਮਾਜ਼ਾ ਦੇ ਵਕਤ ਖੋਏ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਕਈਆਂ ਦਾ ਪੁਜਾ-ਪਾਠ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਚਲਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ।

It simply means that the time they would have used to say their prayers was lost because of all the turmoil they went through and possibly the after effects too.

13 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

^No Jacfsing2 Ji I don't believe in the popular mainstream Hindu theories relating to reincarnation and bad karma supposedly causing suffering in a future life (for example in Genocide) as Hinduism claims.

However, I do believe that the soul has an interesting multi-faceted journey to traverse.

Ranjit Dhaderianwala also starting preaching like this. This is well known missionary ideology of not believing in karm and slowly slowly it spreads. Missionary is like cancer - it only spreads. Dhaderianwala got it from Panthpreet thuggery groups.

50 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

matlab the phal of doing their prayers is lost ...they have lost their Godliness

I thought so too but when you look at the meaning in punjabi it refers to specifically that they lost the time during which they may have offered prayers instead of I suppose fighting or recovering from the effects of the invasion. 

The invasion was not something small. Guru Nanak Dev Ji has expressed it with really beautiful language. It can only be compared to something on a huge scale perhaps like an earthquake where people loose touch with their families, wives, husbands and children leading to the destruction of their homes. In this state it is difficult to say your prayers. 

Phal of prayer will always be present. Saying Waheguru even once is listened to. 

Guru granth darpan also gives the same explanation. It actually refers to the ladies who were captured. It does not mean that just because they were Muslims living the area which had been captured, they were spared. Both muslims and Hindus were captives. In captivity, the ladies (both muslim and Hindu) were not able to say their prayers. The equipment which the Hindu ladies used - the chaunke had been destroyed. They used to have a bath, place tikka on their forehead and sit on the sucha chaunka to pray. Now they are not able to do it. In captivity they are not allowed to have a bath and pray. It is mandatory in both religions to have a bath... or wash hands, face and legs at least before namaaz or puja. 

The ladies who were lost in their physical beauty never uttered Raam.. they are not even being able to say Khudha which is the muslim name for God. 

SGGS Ang 418 further explains the state of the ladies at that time. 

इक हिंदवाणी अवर तुरकाणी भटिआणी ठकुराणी ॥

Ik hinḏvāṇī avar ṯurkāṇī bẖati▫āṇī ṯẖakurāṇī.

The Hindu women, the Muslim women, the Bhattis and the Rajputs -

इकन्हा पेरण सिर खुर पाटे इकन्हा वासु मसाणी ॥

Iknĥā peraṇ sir kẖur pāte iknĥā vās masāṇī.

some had their robes torn away, from head to foot, while others came to dwell in the cremation ground.

जिन्ह के बंके घरी न आइआ तिन्ह किउ रैणि विहाणी ॥६॥

Jinĥ ke banke gẖarī na ā▫i▫ā ṯinĥ ki▫o raiṇ vihāṇī. ||6||

Their husbands did not return home - how did they pass their night? ||6||

6 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

I thought so too but when you look at the meaning in punjabi it refers to specifically that they lost the time during which they may have offered prayers instead of I suppose fighting or recovering from the effects of the invasion. 

The invasion was not something small. Guru Nanak Dev Ji has expressed it with really beautiful language. It can only be compared to something on a huge scale perhaps like an earthquake where people loose touch with their families, wives, husbands and children leading to the destruction of their homes. In this state it is difficult to say your prayers. 

Phal of prayer will always be present. Saying Waheguru even once is listened to. 

those committed the atrocities lost and those who were attacked lost because they Forgot Waheguru ...whatever pooja or namaz that passed was ground under the foot of Maya . 30,000 were killed in this invasion of Delhi . But Guru ji wrote about the slightly earlier invasion Saidpur which he witnessed and then went to Delhi to confront Babar. Honestly I believe if sikhs read Guru Nanak's babarvani they will see Nanak Dev as Gobind SIngh i.e. young jodha/revolutionary not just an old saintly guy. They will see the one jot easier

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

those committed the atrocities lost and those who were attacked lost because they Forgot Waheguru ...whatever pooja or namaz that passed was ground under the foot of Maya . 30,000 were killed in this invasion of Delhi . But Guru ji wrote about the slightly earlier invasion Saidpur which he witnessed and then went to Delhi to confront Babar. Honestly I believe if sikhs read Guru Nanak's babarvani they will see Nanak Dev as Gobind SIngh i.e. young jodha/revolutionary not just an old saintly guy. They will see the one jot easier

You are so right in that aspect. This shabad sounds like all the bani which is written in the dasam granth which refers to all the other battles which were witnessed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. 

For some, it is pre-ordained that they shall sit and cry out in pain.
3 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Akaal Purakh does not actively program one human life to suffer and another to enjoy luxury.

contradictory statements...............

Further lines explain to us ......... we get what we worked for and we are subject to the will of God. There are other numerous lines in Gurbani to support this view.

If it pleases the Commander, one goes to His Court, robed in honor.

ਜੇਕਰ ਹਾਕਮ ਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਲੱਗੇ, ਇਨਸਾਨ ਇਜ਼ਤ ਦੀ ਪੁਸ਼ਾਕ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

By His Command, God's slaves are hit over the head. ||5||

ਉਸ ਦੀ ਆਗਿਆ ਦੁਆਰਾ, ਰੱਬ ਦੇ ਦਾਸ, ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਡ ਉਤੇ ਸੱਟ ਮਾਰਦੇ ਹਨ।

The profit is earned by enshrining Truth and justice in the mind.

ਸੱਚੇ ਅਤੇ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਟਿਕਾਉਣ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਨਫਾ ਉਠਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

They obtain what is written in their destiny, and overcome pride. ||6||

ਜੋ ਕੁਛ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਭਾਗਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ, ਤਦ ਆਦਮੀ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਪਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਹਊਮੈ ਨੂੰ ਛੱਡ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

The self-willed manmukhs are hit over the head, and consumed by conflict.

ਕਾਫਰ ਕੁੱਟੇ ਫਾਟੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਬਖੇੜਿਆਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਤਬਾਹ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।

The cheaters are plundered by falsehood; they are chained and led away. ||7||

ਛਲੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਝੂਠ ਨੇ ਲੁੱਟ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ। ਉਹ ਨਰੜ ਕੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਧੱਕੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।

Enshrine the Lord Master in your mind, and you shall not have to repent.

ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਟਿਕਾ, ਤਦ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਪਸਚਾਤਾਪ ਕਰਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਵੇਗਾ।

He forgives our sins, when we practice the Teachings of the Guru's Word. ||8||

ਜੇਕਰ ਬੰਦਾ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਉਪਦੇਸ਼ ਤੇ ਅਮਲ ਕਰੇ, ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਗੁਨਾਹ ਮਾਫ ਕਰ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Concept of being punished for what you did in previous lives does not make much sense to me, nor is it a fair concept. If someone does something wrong why not punish them then and not 27 lives later? Seems like a scare tactic to make you be good now...

Puni Paapi Akhan Nahe, kar kar karna, likh lai jaho, ape beej ape hi khaho(Sri Japji Sahib)

Every action Pun and Paap is written down. What ever we sow we will reap. What Karams we do are being written down by Chitar Gupt who will then read it to Dharam Rai when we are in front of him. Based on those Karams we are rewarded or punished.

There is no scare tactic here. "You only live once" and get punished or rewarded for eternity is a scare tactic of the Abrahamic faiths. The Dharmic religions teach the laws of Karma and reincarnation are just and fair. We are responsible for everything. Karmas are divided into three categories. Sanchit, Pralabdh and Kriyaman. It is a very complex and fair system.

8 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Concept of being punished for what you did in previous lives does not make much sense to me, nor is it a fair concept. If someone does something wrong why not punish them then and not 27 lives later? Seems like a scare tactic to make you be good now...

Puni Paapi Akhan Nahe, kar kar karna, likh lai jaho, ape beej ape hi khaho(Sri Japji Sahib)

Every action Pun and Paap is written down. What ever we sow we will reap. Based on those Karams we are rewarded or punished.

There is no scare tactic here. "You only live once" and get punished or rewarded for eternity is a scare tactic of the Abrahamic faiths. The Dharmic religions teach the laws of Karma and reincarnation are just and fair. We are responsible for everything. Karmas are divided into three categories. Sanchit, Pralabdh and Kriyaman. It is a very complex and fair system.