'Armed' men storm occupy in Leamington Spa, say police

gsingh9

2 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

I sense multiple id's....pathetic!

"Self-proclaimed parcharak"......right and wat? Who's permission does he need u fool? Lol how many take him seriously? Oh i dont kno......maybe 46,000+ who have subscribed to his channel, and all those lapsed sikhs/muslims/atheist/hindus who have become sikhs and taken amrit from around the world. Typical of our "own-ppl", who love luthh-kicching others who r actually doing something. If u dont like it, open ur own sikhi channel/org/charity n do something, otherwise zip it.

yep it's usual suspects again...

For those complaining that people from different faiths should not be stopped from having an Anand Karaj, have you actually read and understand what each laav means. There is translation of it, it's not too difficult to find it.  Actually a Gurdwara committee should show and explain those that want mixed faith marriage by the Anand Karaj process a translation as well as in Gurmukhi. 

It's not rocket science to understand it, even non -Sikhs understand it.  Why should a non - Sikh, bow down to the Guru and make a promise that they will do something that they are not going?  Isn't that forcing somebody to just do it for the sake of it for one day? Not only are the Sikhs that are making them doing it making fools of themselves, but also don't have respect for somebody else's faith or religion and making fools of them too.  

Nobody is stopping anybody from having a blessing and Ardas done, or a paat. Why can't people except that and respect Guruji rather than please people.  Is it because they wouldn't want to sit through the paat, but instead want to see and walk around in circles with all flashy rang barangeh clothes on, but not know why they are doing it?

How many of you would go to another faiths establishment and bow down and make a promise that you know you cannot keep?

Not many I guess, so what is wrong if for once, Sikhs are doing the right thing, which should have been done years ago.

I've explained it to my friends that are non-Sikh, why and the reasons and they seem to accept it.  One of my friends is Hindu/Punjabi and she was saying same how it's racist, this and that.  Racism has nothing to do with it, and when I explained it, she said, "yes you are right, I didn't know that's why one shouldn't have the Anand Karaj,in the Gurdwara as it's making a false promise to the Guru, and it's like forceful conversion and disrespectful to the Guru.  "