Are these allegations of Osho correct ?

shastarSingh

5 minutes ago, pavitarsk said:

I was merely stating the facts, that's all.  Whether the person believes them or not that's up to them. The sword fight at S. Harmabdar Sahib was reported far and wide internationally.  Sikhism does not force conversions in any shape or form, as far as how tolerant its followers are, that is a different matter all together.  If they were really that tolerant there would be no need have Gurdwarahs based on different castes. There will be no aborting of unborn female children. There will be no need for different jathebandies and fights within the G. Committees! You are right, it is not the religion but the punjab's culture to blame. The problem lies when someone spots you in the crowd with your dastaar, all they know is that you are a Sikh. They don't know if you are from Punjab or Timbuktu, do they?  Before you have greeted them they will start relating to you what they have read in the newspapers about your kom! Shocking.  And of course, Mother Teresa is a great Saint for 100% of the world!  I have never heard anyone say a bad word about her everywhere I have travelled, until I came in this forum!  So much for your Sikhi. Yet, the Gurbani states clearly, that nindya of anyone is a SIN.

You like to bring in a lot if unrelated topics to this from the British martial race to the sword fight at  Sri Darbar Sahib. But you have not addressed the objections raised by  forum members here in regards to m. teresa.

Why not address the objections instead of making melo dramatic statements. Simply by repeating "she is a saint! she is a saint!" will not suffice.

26 minutes ago, pavitarsk said:

I have no objections to address only praise, Sir. Sorry to disappoint you. I will not become your accessory or a partner in the character assassination of a world renowned soul and a true SAINT.  I will not be commenting any further. 

Sir If you have nothing to add then why are you bringing in unrelated topics like British martial race or sword fight in Sri Darbar Sahib to the discussion? And what the world thinks is not a concern of ours. The world also thinks MK Gandhi was an angelic saint but Sikhs do not. If you are brave enough to think outside your self created mental box then read this from the following Sikh website:

https://sikhchic.com/current_events/mother_teresa_humanitarian_image_a_myth

And 

https://sikhchic.com/current_events/the_trouble_with_mother_teresa

7 minutes ago, pardesanbibbi2 said:

I never believe what anyone says. I carry out my own research and then decide if I want to believe something or someone. I know Sikhism teaches us not to participate in backbiting.

But Sikhism also teaches not to cover our eyes from the truth. Informing an ignorant person is not backbiting but a duty of a Sikh.