Are these allegations of Osho correct ?

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, pavitarsk said:

No offence, but I think you lot are on the wrong forum.  You were meant to be on the Catholic or Christian forum.  Can't you see, people feel very uneasy when you praise the Saints here?  Omg, you don't need to continue wasting your energies trust me!  I wonder how many of you, the supporters of the nun, know the meaning of 'jealousy?'  I have nothing against her, but others are not willing to accept her greatness due to their jealous natures, inferiority complex and paindooness. Listen to me, join the Christian forum. I know from reading your previous posts that some of you have Christian backgrounds such as pardesanbibbi2, kuldipk and silverSingh, and you are bound to praise your Saints, but please believe me you are very lucky to have gone on so far praising them.....  As I said before, this post is not meant to condemn anyone praising the nun, she was definitely a great human being, no doubts there.

Dont ever get brainwashed into believing that Sikhism is a very tolerant religion either. You just have to read, listen and watch what this so called MARTIAL RACE by the superiors (the British)gets up to! You must have heard or seen free distribution of langar to bring non Sikhs into sikhi? No? You just have to read oodles of news reporting when the kurpans are exposed from their sheaths inside the gurdwaras RIGHT before the presence of the so called 'Gururoop Sangat' which consists of women, men, children, the young and the ellderly.  No respect for anyone, GAWAARS!

bro Saint Francis of Assisi was a saint ...Saint Catherine was a saint/martyr ... Joan of Arc was a vadjodha bhagat , this lady was a strange person with strange ideas about how to do sewa and the truth as experienced by those who worked for and with her cannot be discounted , medical evidence cannot be discounted ... common sense cannot be discarded ... 

If the truth hurts I'm sorry but the events are factual , she was a human and had faults, we all do , ultimately we pay for our karams I only wish that people don't get carried away and praise a human above Akal Purakh , what good she did came from Him and Him alone .

Mr Pavitr what is your problem , did you have enough of your b(&%h flakes this morning? 500 years of serving langar to nonsikhs and now your stomach is hurting ? guess you only just woke up , we use those kirpans to do bhog of that langar for all of humanity so if it sticks in your throat that shows how blessings in general stick in your craw. Vadda aiya parde likia

59 minutes ago, pardesanbibbi2 said:

Thanks for being honest and unbiased.  Well done!

Dont believe in his nonsense madam, the 6th sikh guru, hargobind sahib ji and the following gurus made sikhs into martial community, we didnt need any foreigners to tell us. He seems anti sikh with his wording and a complete prat. Also the sikh dharam is very tolerant, otherwise many ex-muslims/ex hindus wud never have become sikhs in large numbers in the 1st place. Panjabi culture is the problem. In the future wen most of the 960m sikhs, will be non asian (probably white/black), then we will see sikh community with less corruption.

1 minute ago, StarStriker said:

Dont believe in his nonsense madam, the 6th sikh guru, hargobind sahib ji and the following gurus made sikhs into martial community, we didnt need any foreigners to tell us. He seems anti sikh with his wording and a complete prat. Also the sikh dharam is very tolerant, otherwise many ex-muslims/ex hindus wud never have become sikhs in large numbers in the 1st place. Panjabi culture is the problem. In the future wen most of the 960m sikhs, will be non asian (probably white/black), then we will see sikh community with less corruption.

here's hoping 96million Khalsa usher in the age of peace soon ...