Sas Mohan Singh on sikh channel tonight

Hammertime007

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the thing I find abhorrent is kaur is Princess ....and thus we get stupid ideas getting justified .... being lazy, feeling entitled, pampered , girly nonsense....
Kaur = Kanwar = Prince ... always has been ...in other words a woman's duties is to be prepared to be second in command if the Singhs fall, e.g. Mata Sada Kaur ji who became general in battle with her husband's Misl : so a Kaur is supposed to be strong physically and mentally, patient, martial art trained, intelligent, scholar of languages and sikhi, able to read gurbani , do kirtan just like the SInghs. If we make them in love with SIkhi they will not look for approval outside the kaum, and the message will make their character steady and high thinking.

Don't for one minute delude yourself into thinking the majority of Kaurs would be generally able to deal with a clannish crew of thugged out, training, sociopathic/psychopathic serial abusers. 

There are general physical differences between genders (i.e. stronger upper body strength) that mean you can't just pretend we are all equal physically. 

Another problem with what you are saying above is that falling in love with Sikhi (for the majority) usually entails having positive experiences with the Sikh community. And I think we aren't under any illusions about that...... 

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I think what Sas is doing is great. They are actually talking to parents in Gurdwaras and letting them know how it. 

Hopefully we now see a reduction in cases that happen. We cant stop them all but aslong as we do our bit.

We need to educate the parents and teens when they are young. Now lets stop yapping on about this. Its a demoralising subject to discuss not to mention disgusting. 

The interesing fact that bhai mohan singh stated in a video, was that in w.london, 90%+ of the cases of sikhs being groomed, are from the afghan sikh community, which kinda shows atleast in london, that panjabi sikhs there are far more clued up on this, so there seems to be a reduction atleast on that side.

On 09/11/2016 at 5:59 PM, StarStriker said:

The interesing fact that bhai mohan singh stated in a video, was that in w.london, 90%+ of the cases of sikhs being groomed, are from the afghan sikh community, which kinda shows atleast in london, that panjabi sikhs there are far more clued up on this, so there seems to be a reduction atleast on that side.

hmm

That is peculiar. You would have though new communities comming in would be more coheive and conservative. 

Again I go back to alcohol. Many punjabi parents are alcoholics and lose their minds through this. They become unfit to be a parent. 

Someone mentioned muslims are more close knit community. 

This is probably due to the fact the are all imbred. Ie they marry within their own family and cousins. Hence it makes them more closer to each other But obviously disgustingly so. thats one reason why they look out for their cousins. Its like one big imbred family.in a strange way it give them more unity in their family set up. 

Sikhs have less unity and tend not to get involved with the extended family. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 2:50 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, I think it's more of a case of other Muslims would grass up the sulli that would do this quicktime, and she would be on lock down super-quick. Apnay are so dumb, that if someone told the apnee's parents about their daughter, they wouldn't believe them, or would cover it up - sending a clear message to the bunderi that she can do these things and have no big consequences. That's why many apneean end up being the 'bike' in sullay areas. There were loads of them when I was growing up - and they didn't want to hear anything.

Does this still happen? How often did it happen then? What do the apneean do when it's over? I can't imagine being a sikh guy and marrying a girl who slept around with a bunch of Muslims.