Sign in to follow this  
genie

Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

Whats your thoughts and reactions?

Personally I knew he would win or had a huge chance of winning when hiliary was made the candadiate for the democrats as she was tainted goods from the state with Libya incident, the emails scandal, bill clintons wife, puppet of the zionist bankers, etc,etc.

And there was that same feeling I had with the brexit election alot of ethnic minorities voted for brexit and I suspect same thing happened with election of Trump they have had enough of the status quo of not getting anywhere in life along with the majority white working/middle class. Also there is a huge movement of angry right wing white men who feel powerless against the change of flow of world politics where they are on equal level pegging with everyone else, and they dont like that. So they are revolting and demanding white male privileged status as per what their racist ancestors had enjoyed.

Guest Jacfsing2

People are basically sick of political correctness, and having a guy who bows to Muslims all the time, (Obama hasn't been strong enough on fighting Sharia Law).

19 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

People are basically sick of political correctness, and having a guy who bows to Muslims all the time, (Obama hasn't been strong enough on fighting Sharia Law).

ordinary people didn't want to put a criminal , who looked like a traitor (Benghazi, Unsecured email server, Assistant Huma -parents Muslim Brother/Sisterhood and Al kaeda connections, funds accepted from foreign donors) , involved in sex scandals: lolita express and weiner sexts back into the hot seat especially since she was accelerating the ramping up against Russia . They were also sick of unemployment, increasing debt under obamacare ...and the removal of Christianity from government and forces 

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and the removal of Christianity from government and forces 

Donald Trump isn't that religious, if they wanted a religious president, they would have voted for Ted Cruz.

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to date his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to sleep with his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

given that obama and clinton were setting up to attack Iran and russia through NATO machinery I hope this is a hiccup which will calm every thing down and dialogue will start again between USA and Russia rather than the P'ing competition it was becoming. Both candidates were bad but I suppose Trump bought people a pause on the war-mongering of the zionists

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to sleep with his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

obviously you are unaware of the definite links between Jeff Epstein the owner of the Lolita express and the clintons . 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Donald Trump isn't that religious, if they wanted a religious president, they would have voted for Ted Cruz.

wouldn't know too much about Ted except Trump insulted his wife ....

@jkvlondon

To support someone like trump is still foolish and blind. You can see his character just by looking at his face. And when he speaks he makes it worse, like wth is "bigly". Lol Americans.

Really this can go on forever.