beadbi at Baru Sahib? Is it true!

shastarSingh

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Spoken like a true pendu jut! lol

Dear Veer

Bhaapa-jatt issue is not a jaat-paat issue, its about cultural and lifestyle differences.

Even Dasmesh Pita in Sri Dasam Granth says "chattri ko poot hun, bamman ko nahin".

There are some good individual bhaapas but as a community, bhaapaas gave very less shaheedi during khalistan movement. Rich Bhaapas in Delhi always vote for BJP and rich bhaapas of Mumbai always vote for shiv sena..

Money is number one priority of the bhaapas.

I'm glad it happened then. Juts are as greedy as hell too. They'll take over Gurdwaras and use them like cash machines, excluding all nonjuts from the profiteering (actually they might throw in a token nonjut chumcha to try and throw people off the scent). I mean look at the SGPC for example. So you're only complaining about another community doing exactly what juts have done forever. 

Juts of Panjab always vote for the Badal family which is about as corrupt as you can get. Juts love drinking more than any other brown community and the whole kunjar bhangra culture that keeps us looking like drunk barn-dancers emanates from them and has spread to other jaats. So the 'cultural and lifestyle' of many juts aren't any better then anyone else. Actually more worse than many in a lot of cases. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear Veer

Bhaapa-jatt issue is not a jaat-paat issue, its about cultural and lifestyle differences.

Even Dasmesh Pita in Sri Dasam Granth says "chattri ko poot hun, bamman ko nahin".

There are some good individual bhaapas but as a community, bhaapaas gave very less shaheedi during khalistan movement. Rich Bhaapas in Delhi always vote for BJP and rich bhaapas of Mumbai always vote for shiv sena..

Don't make a caste war, and the line you quoted from isn't "Chattri",(which means umbrella) but actually Khatri, (which are the Punjabi clans of Kahashatriya) don't make a Khatri-Jatt war  

6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Initially the administration of Baru Sahib was under the control of rural based sikhs(jatts, ramgariyas) but now Bhaapas have taken over.

These bhaapas join an organisation,slowly increase their number and then control the organization by voting for a bhaapa pardhaan.

These bhaapas have also ruined AKJ and have ruined the dietary bibek rehit of the jatha.

Its not about Jaat Paat. It is all due to secular indoctrination of urban educated Sikhs regardless of caste. That is what happened to akj. The same never happened with Taksal because no matter which faction, they were mostly all rural , they never had a urban faction with secular values.

Take the example of when former Akal Takht Jathadar Bhai Ranjit Singh ji was removed by Badal. The urban Sikhs were the most relieved of his removal because they considered him too hot headed and hardcore for their secular taste. While Bhai Ranjit Singh's main support base were the rural Sikhs and Bhai Ranjit Singh belongs to Ramgaria background which shows it is not caste base division but rural-urban division.

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm glad it happened then. Juts are as greedy as hell too. They'll take over Gurdwaras and use them like cash machines, excluding all nonjuts from the profiteering (actually they might throw in a token nonjut chumcha to try and throw people off the scent). I mean look at the SGPC for example. So you're only complaining about another community doing exactly what juts have done forever. 

Juts of Panjab always vote for the Badal family which is about as corrupt as you can get. Juts love drinking more than any other brown community and the whole kunjar bhangra culture that keeps us looking like drunk barn-dancers emanates from them and has spread to other jaats. So the 'cultural and lifestyle' of many juts aren't any better then anyone else. Actually more worse than many in a lot of cases. 

I agree rural based sikhs have some shortcomings but there is no doubt that rural based sikhs are the backbone of Sikhi.

Shaheedis given by rural based sikhs were far far more compared to urban based bhaapaas.

Even RSS knows this and is opening their shaakhaas(centres) in villages of Punjab and not in cities.

17 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear Veer

Are you a hindu who believes in the caste system created by them?

A Sikh never talks about castes.

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This 'backbone' brings with it a lot of problems. 

Veer, its lack of proper parchar.

Do u know when Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale Ji were doing massive parchar, whole villages were becoming amritdharis.

CM beanta and KP Gill killed almost entire youth of the villages. The rural punjab has gone through a genocide of their youth. After the genocide, drugs were put in the villages to kill the next generation.

Fake laalchi singers were/are used to brainwash the sikh youth away from sikhi and to make them drink alcohal and do bhangra.

All this was done in a systematic way by GOI as they knew the rural sikhs were the backbone of Sikhi.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Veer, its lack of proper parchar.

Do u know when Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale Ji were doing massive parchar, whole villages were becoming amritdharis.

CM beanta and KP Gill killed almost entire youth of the villages. The rural punjab has gone through a genocide of their youth. After the genocide, drugs were put in the villages to kill the next generation.

Fake laalchi singers were/are used to brainwash the sikh youth away from sikhi and to make them drink alcohal and do bhangra.

All this was done in a systematic way by GOI as they knew the rural sikhs were the backbone of Sikhi.

I don't think they are the backbone of Sikhi myself. I think hordes of them are descendents of opportunists who saw the rising mixed-caste Sikh movement and jumped onboard to free their lands (i.e. to make more money), something they've never stopped trying since - or alternatively they were smacked about by the Khalsa and adopted a 'if you can't beat them join them' strategy. Rattan Bhangu writes as much in his famous book. 

You talk like people don't have any choice in their behaviour and are simple sheep who fall for all the government schemes. I know juts, they are the most casteist people on earth, who can put bahmans to shame with their deeply rooted discriminatory beliefs. They also drink copiously (and not because anyone forces them, but because so many of them love it) and celebrate this fact. Hell, in London when I was growing up juts owned most of the Off Licenses (liquor stores). Jut and sharaab go together like makki di roti and saron de saag. Then they share wives between brothers and sing filthy, suggestive songs about their sister-in-laws.

My point is that juts going on about bhappas or anyone else  about their ' strange culture and societal norms' haven't got a leg to stand on themselves.