beadbi at Baru Sahib? Is it true!

shastarSingh

14 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Bro its not the caste that makes one brave but the ideology. Where were the Punjabi jats before they had become Sikhs and Muslims/pathans were invading the land? It was the ideology of Sikhi which made them brave not the jaat paat.

Secondly, there are good and bad qualities in both urban and rural. we need to discard the bad and only focus on retaining the good. Many urban families who have a khalsa centric way of thinking and are panthic minded but sadly most urbanites are secularists. As for Rural folks, they have been influenced negatively by their fukra NRI relatives. besides this, we all know the drinking problem, and jaat paat issues among ruralites. 

So no side is entirely good or bad.

Dear Veer, 

I have also written the same in my previous posts that it is not about the caste.

What I am trying to say is that the

1.lifestyle

2. asools (rules of living life)

3.occupation

of the ancestors have an effect on the makeup and personality of the future generation.

Kindly explain to me why Dasmesh Pita has written this in Sri Dasam Granth

"chhatri ko poot hun bamman ko nahi"

I am son of Kshtatriya(warrior nasal) and not son of a bamman(priestly nasal)

I will give one example.

Its part of the asools of the rural based sikhs that cousin sister shud be treated as real sister. In fact, one cannnot get married in the same village and not even in the gotra(surname) of father and mother.

This makes the environment of the house and village very clean and healthy.

On the other hand, bhaapaas can marry their cousin sisters. This makes the environment not very clean and healthy.

47 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

"chhatri ko poot hun bamman ko nahi"

I am son of Kshtatriya(warrior nasal) and not son of a bamman(priestly nasal)

Bro its that "us and them" mentality that's dividing the panth, your views are just as bad the Caste obsessed fools . You're noting people's castes and then making assumptions based on it. To answer the question about that Gurbani. If you need more knowledge on why Caste is irrelevant and looking at it in any form is a pointless endeavour and how Guru Nanak destroyed it all completely, please read Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars for more info. Anyone enquiring or pointing out the caste of another Gursikh is ridiculing Guru Sahib's Amrit by calling it akin to water.

Q. What of these verses from Dasam Granth Sahib : "Khharti Ka Poot Hon, Baahman Ko Nahey, Kaiy Tapp Aavat Hon Jo Karon'. Teh Ham Adhik Tappasya Saadhi" - I am son of Khatri and not of Brahman who does 'Tap'. Here I did so much 'Tap' (in his previous life).

Meaning of tapa is universal and continuous for at least the last 5000 years of known history of Indian civilisations and from the ancient past numerous great sages have nurtured this ancient system of tapa and the Gurus being latest and purest in this series.

It is all a mtter of circumstance. Everybody can and should do tapa in normal peaceful times. But when tyrants are harassing humanity, tapa is not recommended. Guru Gobind Singh Ji says that all those who have fire in them and sensitiveness towards defence of innocent people, those who use their power to defend the weak and innocent people (Real meaning of Khatri not todays stamping by birth) they will take up arms and fight with oppression and not do tapa.

In the Bhagwad Gita also, Arjuna wants to do tapa but Bhagwan Krishan Ji asks him that this is not the right time to do this, war is upon you and tyrants are ready to eliminate humanity. Justice is awaited by a woman whose modesty was compromised in open parliament. Therefore Arjuna, being a Khatri, performed his duty and passed on Tapa and took his bow and arrow to kill the enemy.

Therefore, the real meaning of Gurus Ji's words has to be understood with the background of circumstance in mind. Humanity was trembling at that time, fake tapaswis and yogis could not do anything. Humanity was suffering, righteousness was being ridiculed and evil was being forced on humanity. Therefore Guru Sahib Ji is saying I am a son of a Khatri and must do my duty to uphold rightoeousness and uproot evil, the time for tapasia like that of a Brahmin is not now. Tapa is meant for peaceful days, but when the enemy is sitting upon your, ready to attack your identity, teerath, daan, daya, tap and sanyam all become vain. Sword is the only sadhna under such circumstances. This is the meaning of the mentioned lines.

source - http://www.info-sikh.com/PageKnow24.html

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

also directly linking back to how the Bahman had emasculated the willing warriors by telling them their havan hom and yagna  rituals would save the nation...in the face of the rampaging invaders...

totally right penji. The true Khatri (warrior) is one who takes arms to defend the weak, likewise the true Brahman is one who's totally in touch with the one Parbrahm. 

ਸੋ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਜੋ ਬਿੰਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਤੀ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਾਤਾ ॥ सो ब्राहमणु ब्रहमु जो बिंदे हरि सेती रंगि राता ॥ So barāhmaṇ barahm jo binḏe har seṯī rang rāṯā. He alone is a Brahmin, who knows the Lord Brahma, and is attuned to the Love of the Lord.

ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ਸੋ ਜੁ ਕਰਮਾ ਕਾ ਸੂਰੁ ॥ खत्री सो जु करमा का सूरु ॥ Kẖaṯrī so jo karmā kā sūr. He alone is a Kshatriya, who is a hero in good deeds.
ਪੁੰਨ ਦਾਨ ਕਾ ਕਰੈ ਸਰੀਰੁ ॥ पुंन दान का करै सरीरु ॥ Punn ḏān kā karai sarīr. He uses his body to give in charity;
ਖੇਤੁ ਪਛਾਣੈ ਬੀਜੈ ਦਾਨੁ ॥ खेतु पछाणै बीजै दानु ॥ Kẖeṯ pacẖẖāṇai bījai ḏān. he understands his farm, and plants the seeds of generosity.
ਸੋ ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਗਹ ਪਰਵਾਣੁ ॥ सो खत्री दरगह परवाणु ॥ So kẖaṯrī ḏargėh parvāṇ. Such a Kshatriya is accepted in the Court of the Lord.
ਲਬੁ ਲੋਭੁ ਜੇ ਕੂੜੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ॥ लबु लोभु जे कूड़ु कमावै ॥ Lab lobẖ je kūṛ kamāvai. Whoever practices greed, possessiveness and falsehood,
ਅਪਣਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਆਪੇ ਪਾਵੈ ॥੧੭॥ अपणा कीता आपे पावै ॥१७॥ Apṇā kīṯā āpe pāvai. ||17|| shall receive the fruits of his own labors. ||17||

it's alot like how people have no idea the meaning of certain words, they correlate it back to hindu-traditions rather than exploring to see the what the true meaning is. Every word of Gurbani has its own saga, I heard in a Katha on Chandi Di Vaar by Baba Banta Singh Ji that it can take about 9 months to do the arth of Bhagauti alone.

Bro its that "us and them" mentality that's dividing the panth, your views are just as bad the Caste obsessed fools . You're noting people's castes and then making assumptions based on it. To answer the question about that Gurbani. If you need more knowledge on why Caste is irrelevant and looking at it in any form is a pointless endeavour and how Guru Nanak destroyed it all completely, please read Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars for more info. Anyone enquiring or pointing out the caste of another Gursikh is ridiculing Guru Sahib's Amrit by calling it akin to water.

I wrote in my previous posts that rural sikhs are backbone of Sikhi in India. Rural Sikhs include whole lot of castes like jatts, ramgariyas,sainis, ahluwalias,lubanas, etc. So I am not singling out one caste better than other caste.

In the 80's and 90's AKJ was full of brave anakhi sikhs who would fight the oppression of GOI and expose the dirty tactics of GOI, Then the bhaapaas took over AKJ and changed the complete soch and mindset of the jatha. All this soch of fighting against oppression was finished from the jatha.

Strong dietary bibek rehit and strong Swaas Swaas naam abhiyaas at amritvela were the main reason behind the charrdi kala of AKJ singhs. After the bhaapaas took over, both dietary bibek rehit and swaas swaas naam khanda were ruined.

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I wrote in my previous posts that rural sikhs are backbone of Sikhi in India. Rural Sikhs include whole lot of castes like jatts, ramgariyas,sainis, ahluwalias,lubanas, etc. So I am not singling out one caste better than other caste.

In the 80's and 90's AKJ was full of brave anakhi sikhs who would fight the oppression of GOI and expose the dirty tactics of GOI, Then the bhaapaas took over AKJ and changed the complete soch and mindset of the jatha. All this soch of fighting against oppression was finished from the jatha.

Strong dietary bibek rehit and strong Swaas Swaas naam abhiyaas at amritvela were the main reason behind the charrdi kala of AKJ singhs. After the bhaapaas took over, both dietary bibek rehit and swaas swaas naam khanda were ruined.

You seem a very backward and a thick headed individual who needs to settle in rural Punjab.

Everyone has tried to drum some sense in you  but nothing goes past your hindu casteist mindset.

Perhaps living with a small iota of backward people who are more proud of their castes than being proud to

be a Sikh will be the best remedy for you.

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 7:29 AM, shastarSingh said:

Dear Veer, I am no expert on Khalistan Movement but whenever I hear or read about the Kharrku Singhs, I hardly see an bhapaa in it. May be u can correct me by naming some kharrku singhs from bhapa background.

There was a poster on this forum a few years ago. His name was Manpreet Singh or Mandeep Singh, ive forgotten it. He had converted into Sikhi from a hindu. And he would post articles on here about hindu boys who had turned amritdhari and joined the khalistan movement. I think you should still be able to search those articles on this forum.

So if hindus joined this movement (there was also a muslim who joined btw. His story is inspirational. He was a black cat sent to infilterate one of the units, but he was so inspired, he joined them. He was tortured n shaheed ofc i think his name was lashman singh) anyway if hindus were joining, im sure pappaas were too.

And u cant really blame them. The movement started with water rights, look at anandpur sahib resolution, mostly about water and land things, which affect the rural population. But when the delhi pograms happened, they were most affected.  Thats when they realized, it was about sikhi. And most papaas are in the indian army, so all the army sikh ppl who revolted, the dharmi faujis....

The akjs did a smart thing, they formed a seperate group, babar khalsa, so all of akj would not come under suspicion. And now are probably suffering like rural panjab with their youth taken away. 

Also most panjabi jatts are muslim, which means panjabi jatt chose the invaders over the gurus and their original hindu religion. While paape have remained loyal to sikhi even living in kabul, afghanistan, pakistaan areas. Back then and even now. 

Also sharaab creates the most unclean, abusive environment.

1 hour ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

There was a poster on this forum a few years ago. His name was Manpreet Singh or Mandeep Singh, ive forgotten it. He had converted into Sikhi from a hindu. And he would post articles on here about hindu boys who had turned amritdhari and joined the khalistan movement. I think you should still be able to search those articles on this forum.

So if hindus joined this movement (there was also a muslim who joined btw. His story is inspirational. He was a black cat sent to infilterate one of the units, but he was so inspired, he joined them. He was tortured n shaheed ofc i think his name was lashman singh) anyway if hindus were joining, im sure pappaas were too.

And u cant really blame them. The movement started with water rights, look at anandpur sahib resolution, mostly about water and land things, which affect the rural population. But when the delhi pograms happened, they were most affected.  Thats when they realized, it was about sikhi. And most papaas are in the indian army, so all the army sikh ppl who revolted, the dharmi faujis....

The akjs did a smart thing, they formed a seperate group, babar khalsa, so all of akj would not come under suspicion. And now are probably suffering like rural panjab with their youth taken away. 

Also most panjabi jatts are muslim, which means panjabi jatt chose the invaders over the gurus and their original hindu religion. While paape have remained loyal to sikhi even living in kabul, afghanistan, pakistaan areas. Back then and even now. 

Also sharaab creates the most unclean, abusive environment.

Can you stop this casteist nonsense.