Has donald trump shown to be a zionist bankster puppet and islamic terrorism enabler?

genie

Guest Jacfsing2
37 minutes ago, genie said:

American CIA via pakistani ISI aided afghan mujahadeen and some kashmiri and sikh separatists against their foes soviet allied India

If they help Sikh people, why are you complaining? We all know exactly why they decided to help us in the first place. It was so they could take advantage of us once we got freedom from war debts.

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If they help Sikh people, why are you complaining? We all know exactly why they decided to help us in the first place. It was so they could take advantage of us once we got freedom from war debts.

No I am not complaining I am the one highlighting and exposing their hypocrisy and zionist bankster rich world take over agenda and your complaining we should all bury our heads in the sand to the affairs of non-sikhs, which I showed how it effects us all especially in issues like what happened in 1947, 1984.

And when I talk of and use the term "Zionist banksters" it is not because I have political alignment to Palestinians or israelis. Its just political facts that the western military and political industrial and economic complex is run by zionists. If arab Islamists were funding the western wars in various parts of the world I do and would call them out too. But we know that all or most wars are funded by this rich small zionist oligarch group of people

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Chilling. They guffawed when he told them they'd be on the chopping block eventually.

Yup It shows the world that you can never truly be friends with the west if your an enemy today and want to so called "reform" and be their friends.

Hence why north korea doesn't trust USA and has built up nuclear assets to leverage against Western aggression. Hence why Iran isn't giving up its nuclear ambitions because it doesnt want to get attacked like saddam's Iraq and they know saudi has got nukes from pakistan everyone knows this is an open secret because they paid for the funding and development of them.

Guest Jacfsing2
32 minutes ago, genie said:

No I am not complaining I am the one highlighting and exposing their hypocrisy and zionist bankster rich world take over agenda and your complaining we should all bury our heads in the sand to the affairs of non-sikhs, which I showed how it effects us all especially in issues like what happened in 1947, 1984.

If Sikhs are going to be respected we should be like Japan is when we would have a country when it comes to allies. They have many allies; however, they keep themselves very independent from everyone else. They spread their businesses, (automobiles), and influence, (anime), to the rest of the world, yet still keep themselves seperate in terms of influence to the rest of the world. Also unlike the rest of the Oriental world they don't give preference to whites in terms of much anything, (unless those people see exoticness in all races). If we get involved in these Non-Sikhs issues, we might be brainwashed: ask 90% of your pro-Palestine or pro-Isreal friends Sikh or not whether they feel Khalistan should be independent and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Missionaries are taking over Gurdwaras and you are talking about some issue that doesn't relate at all to us. Ask your liberal Palestinian supporters what they think about Khalistan and they'll be all India exotic fetish. They'll support Muslim rights, but when it comes to their own Sikh brothers and sisters, they'll push them over, you are sounding a bit like Hundal: https://mobile.twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/491960076794855424

Read his comments bellow and you'll see these Palestian k-u-t-t-a, support the right of Sharia over Gurmat.

Imagine if syria's m0roni goofy leader bashar al asad actually grew a pair of balls and actually hit back at the American's bully boy tactics and blows up one of their military navy ships up or attacks a base in Israel. They then would probably be bombed heavily but he would go out in a blaze of glory and in history as the first man in history to stand up to zionist bankster controlled american aggression in recent times. Also russia and Iranian would not let syrian government bombed out of existence they have big stakes in this and would probably get drawn into conflict with the west and Israel.

I'd say that is exactly what the US would want. It would give them the perfect excuse to raise Syria to the ground. Then I'd guess that US and Russian would bury the hatchet and make some sort of agreement to split the loot. 

Once a player becomes useless to one of these world leaders, they will automatically adopt the next measure that will secure them the resources they so hungrily desire. 

I was thinking about Trumps move. I'm thinking that now that most of the heavy work has been done against ISIS (by Russian, Iran, Syria etc.) the US probably feels they can get rid of some of these players and finish off the clear up mission there without them. My pendu brethren on this forum please never forget that once non-white allies become superfluous to needs, they become expendable for these people.  

39 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If Sikhs are going to be respected we should be like Japan is when we would have a country when it comes to allies. They have many allies; however, they keep themselves very independent from everyone else. They spread their businesses, (automobiles), and influence, (anime), to the rest of the world, yet still keep themselves seperate in terms of influence to the rest of the world. Also unlike the rest of the Oriental world they don't give preference to whites in terms of much anything, (unless those people see exoticness in all races). 

We aren't in any position to do any of those things you've mentioned, because there's nothing we could potentially offer to a third party that would make us invaluable. In essence whatever it is that lends to our character that might be described as our "Indian-ness" will always be an albatross around our necks, pulling us backwards and weighing us down. Just look at Punjabi politics and our own inter-religious squabbles to name two particular examples. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'd say that is exactly what the US would want. It would give them the perfect excuse to raise Syria to the ground. Then I'd guess that US and Russian would bury the hatchet and make some sort of agreement to split the loot. 

Once a player becomes useless to one of these world leaders, they will automatically adopt the next measure that will secure them the resources they so hungrily desire. 

I was thinking about Trumps move. I'm thinking that now that most of the heavy work has been done against ISIS (by Russian, Iran, Syria etc.) the US probably feels they can get rid of some of these players and finish off the clear up mission there without them. My pendu brethren on this forum please never forget that once non-white allies become superfluous to needs, they become expendable for these people.  

Just watching the live security council meeting and the Russian's are furious.

And yes your partly right the white zionist west have chess pieces in place to make the next move if syria retaliated they know military syria is a nerdy skinny weak kid easy to bully around and destory.

What they cant calculate is Russia and Iran's moves. They are relying on their impotence or passiveness of western aggression. But the stakes are very high for Russia and Iran they can see if they become friends with the west they will end up like Iraq, Libya and now Syria so they wont let the west take over syria they will aid and support basher.

Russia could make an indirect cover agreement to take the spoils of war with West over syria but they have seen what happened when they didnt support gadaffi's libya against NATO aggression. They saw they got nothing out of that deal and it has destablised the region and oil supply.

They wont let that happen to syria its most important military and economic oil and geo-political strategic interests are in syria and Iran. Also it sends a very dangerous message to Russia's other allies that Russia wont react if they are attacked too by the out of control west and their islamic arab funded salafi terrorist buddies. Russia has been funding factions of the taliban on the sly to get back at NATO for what happened to them in 1980s when the west was funding islamists against them. They know how to play these double crossing games too.

Thermo-nuclear armed Russia can revive the USSR if they really wanted to, those former friendly countries still have some ties to the kremlin, they (the russians) can easily fund insurgencies in any former soviet country that isnt friendly to them and invade like the west does in the other countries. America's Neo-cons, the military industrial complex the rich zionist bankster oligarchs would love the revival of a conflict with Russia as then they can sell more arms and make more money.