Sign in to follow this  
gurvir101

Fremont Sikh wedding brawl

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

Just came across this story and it made me sick to my stomach. I don't even know what to say, this is what alcohol does to people. Instead of finding Waheguru they find alcohol and "punjabi-ism". They were beating people laying on the ground defenceless because they were drunk and angry. Those that are getting arrested have Singh in their name, bringing bad perceptions onto our community. Something really needs to be done.

See this article and then theres a link in there to more information where it says updates

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/09/police-banquet-hall-brawl-in-fremont-involved-35-50-people-several-injured/

• Like 2

Why would they have a party until after 12am. Should have ended it earlier and not invited so many people, because the drink took over them. They should of been banned from the wedding day too, and ban drink, that's if it was a pre-wedding party. Patiala peg de lagde. 

• Like 1

The moni's are at it again.  The moni's will justify this behaviour by making up false history to drag Sikhs in the mud.  

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

The moni's are at it again.  The moni's will justify this behaviour by making up false history to drag Sikhs in the mud.  

There were Singh's involved too. In fact I believe one is even charged with very serious offences. 

45 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Look at the monis swearing and having no regard for women.  This has been their culture since birth.  

monay bro monay monis are female monay ... anyhoo looked liked a few musley styled guys fighting there , but never mind they are Punjabi so they must be sikh in toto . These kind of losers are what our kaum are relying on to look after the bibian and kids ???? Back to the drawing board time

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

As opposed to 'amritdharis' who fight & swear in Gurdwaras. Attacking eachother with their blunt useless kirpans whilst using the most dispicable language imaginable & removing each others dastars..... whilst in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib! 

Masands were burnt in the Guru's presence.  Moni's fighting on alcohol is not in comparison to amritdharis standing up for Gurmat.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Masands were burnt in the Guru's presence.  Moni's fighting on alcohol is not in comparison to amritdharis standing up for Gurmat.  

It's not always just masands/committee... been cases where the fighting started over disagreements on maryada, Saints etc. Been quite a lot of cases where Granthis have been caught consuming alcohol in their rooms at the gurdwara. 

19 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

It's not always just masands/committee... been cases where the fighting started over disagreements on maryada, Saints etc. Been quite a lot of cases where Granthis have been caught consuming alcohol in their rooms at the gurdwara. 

Learn the mean and how to compare then come back.  Im not going to waste time on stupidity.

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Oh really? You're saying most fights in Gurdwaray are  to prevent beadbi etc? Quit the act, you must really think we're a stupid bunch to believe that. Its almost two sides of middle aged men, many if whom are sardar/amritdhari, fighting over control, so they can line their pockets. Now a days neither monay or sardars are better than the others. 

Assuming you're a nihang, your faction of Sikhs are some of the worst lol

• Like 2

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Maskeen ji wrote about horrible guru dwara prabandh in gurudwaras of west in his book. You guys should read it. 

I feel for you sikhs in west. We don't have it like these here in india. Even the moneh here fear nd respect sggs. 

Also a few gurudwaras will outright refuse to marry a monah guy or even one who cut his beard (sinners like me) although most would do it for the MONEY. 

3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Oh really? You're saying most fights in Gurdwaray are  to prevent beadbi etc? Quit the act, you must really think we're a stupid bunch to believe that. Its almost two sides of middle aged men, many if whom are sardar/amritdhari, fighting over control, so they can line their pockets. Now a days neither monay or sardars are better than the others. 

Assuming you're a nihang, your faction of Sikhs are some of the worst lol

More moni alcoholic fueled thinking.  Moni keep hiding in a crowd of sheep's.  Nothing but anger and rage in these brainless people.  Look at the video, they even fight like sheep.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

More moni alcoholic fueled thinking.  Moni keep hiding in a crowd of sheep's.  Nothing but anger and rage in these brainless people.  Look at the video, they even fight like sheep.  

And what fuels the thinking of amritdharis who fight inside gurdwaras?.... thieving from Gurus golak?..... or is it the false sense of superiority most get just because they have 'taken amrit'. The truth is most amritdharis these days are nothing more then the external form.... spiritually they are completely bankrupt & void of any genuine avastha. They look down on others, do more nindiya then most & use their image to hide all their own shortfalls whilst acting holier then thou. Most are cowards but think they are soorme because they wear blunt curved useless kirpans that can't even cut a banana. 

See how generalisations can work both ways? I'm sure most moneh are not how you generalised & not all amritdharis are as I described above..... but the illness of false sense of superiority is ripe... explains a lot

• Like 4